Are Iranians Caucasian?

Are Iranians Caucasian?

They look pretty white to me.

They're just light skinned arabs. Looks can vary, but DNA doesn't lie, user.

If Italians are white, then yes.

white western turks=greek rape babies
white iranians = rape western turks
so;
greeks>western turks>iranians

Pretty sure Mia Khalifa is Lebanese. Also caucasian isnt the same as white

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:
>>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>>Are X white?

my wife is iranian. shes cool. we met in the 1980s when iran was still a pretty ok place. persians are fun

Nope, West Asian's like myself are considered West Asian. We're the closest thing to Caucasian; many of us can pass as Italian, Greek or Spanish/Portuguese.

In census' we have to put down white if West Asian or other is not an option. Canada and the United States constitutes us as white.

That model on the bottom left is Assyrian from Iran.
- Fellow Assyrian from Iraq

Toni Muhfud is not Iranian..

He's Turkish-Assyrian Christian.

Turks never occupied persia you moron (except azerbaijan, but they got turked long before)

Both of my parents are from Tehran. Iranians (or Persians) are really based, don't worry. None of us are Muslim. I myself am Roman Catholic. The majority of Iranians I've met in my entire life are upper-middle class. They all go to college, and study law, engineering, or medicine. I also fucking hate Arabs and Muslims.

Persians are Persians. they are not white. They are qt though.

mia khalifa, lebanese whore

Persians arent Arabs you mongoloid.

>Turks never occupied persia you moron
I like that you guys support Armenian genocide thing now.

Turks are anatolians who roleplay as central asians

>tfw my Azeri father told me he was turkish until I shut him up

Hello, fellow Aryans. I would like to find out which area in Northern Europe my ancestors hailed from. I've been told I look like a viking on many occasions. I think I may have come from Finland, as many of my features resemble theirs. 1488

Turks in Turkey are quite diverse but you can see the majority with similar traits of those Uyghurs in China, Central Asians doesn't have to look like Mongols, although I've seen complete Mongol looks and have few friends like that. Combine that with language culture and history then and then you can claim whatever Turks are.

Also don't upset your Azeri father.

Yea she's Lebanese

Sorta, but not exactly. The modern Iranians are a mix of the Aryan (in an anthropological sense, not Nazi definition) and Arab races.

Europeans are a mix of Aryan and indigenous European races.

There's a similarity there, but they aren't much more white than Hispanics are.

no.

Every persian guy I've met personally was at least 8/10 pls sit on my face territory

But I've a thing for dark featured white'ish guys

Mia Khlakifa is Lebanese same as Ralph Nader, they are as white as southern Italians.

Found the refugee

More white than Spaniards and Sicilians