Is this Fallout: the movie?

is this Fallout: the movie?

maybe the second one, this is cool but i don't see anything related to fallout except the post nuclear shit

but it has no vaults

more like Fallout is Mad Max: the movie

No, New Vegas is 10 times better, both as setting and script

More like Fallout is Mad Max: The Game, plus A Boy and His Dog and some other stuff.

I want Fallout to have a game similar to Fury Road so bad.
>customizing vehicles
>scrap and repair pieces
>road wars
Sign me up already.

Mad Max game got all these greentext you mentioned

*cough*

nah, Borderlands

How about one that isn't mediocre?

OP and most of his Sup Forumseddit ilk are too underage to know what that is user.

it was fun repetitive but fun

Could a movie like this be made today?

it's destined to be discovered by feminazis soon who'll ragespam the ending until it becomes memefamous as something supposedly edgy. that, or it gets a reboot. any day now.

Most likely it will get a reboot and then the original will get attention from normies based on its repuatation as being the inspiration for fallout, then the feminazi tears will flow.

>Fallout is just raiders

this

this flick has literally nothing in common with fallout and i am assuming you've never played the game

No. Even the feminists can't make up their mind on whether or not it's muh soggy knees.

>Fallout
>cars
so simple yet you fucked up

>im a bethesdababy

False flagging Fallout 3 fan detected.

No, Fallout is Mad Max (and other post-apocalyptic movies): the game.

pathetic, back to Sup Forums kiddo

No but pic related comes pretty close if you combine it with and Wasteland.

>forgot pic like a schmuck

>nothing in common with fallout

Fallout rip off Mad Max in a huge way. Notably raiders, and all their aesthetics.

Fallout is nothing but a ripoff of every postapocalyptic movie and book from the start of the cold war and beyond.

Aesthetically this is fo3 but that about it.

You got cars in the original game

in 3/4/NV they didn't bother with them on account of it being 1) hard to code and 2) more crowded

The original games had miles and miles of empty wastes that necessitated driving while the modern fallouts have something interesting every 10 feet and all of the roads are massively blocked

Top 5 all-time kino right there, my dude

>girl has sex with a guy to coerce him unknowingly into being hooked up into a cock-sucking machine and then killed
>misogynistic
pick one

Damn this was a fucked up movie. I just watched it on YouTube.
>that ending
Dog truly is a mans best friend

Literally new vegas was taken from this