Brit/pol/ - Karen and Fresh Links edition

>Today's Papers 4/9/16
sli.mg/a/zYdPiV

>Carnage in Calais: Horrific crash as jungle migrant gangs target tourists in cars and MoS journalists are badly hurt in terrifying new ambush technique
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772571/Carnage-Calais-Horrific-crash-jungle-migrant-gangs-target-tourists-cars-MoS-journalists-badly-hurt-terrifying-new-ambush-technique.html

>The jungle at Calais will Be Demolished, vows French interior minister
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/02/jungle-calais-demolished-french-interior-minister/

>Junior doctors may desert NHS over contract, says union boss
theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/03/junior-doctors-desert-nhs-over-contract-bma-mccourt

>G20 'honey trap' warning: Fears Prime Minister's officials will be seduced by Chinese spies and have hotel rooms bugged
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/03/g20-honey-trap-warning-fears-prime-ministers-officials-will-be-s/

>HUGE EU BLOW: Switzerland’s biggest political party unveils plans to leave Schengen
express.co.uk/news/world/706961/Switzerland-EU-Schengen-zone-immigration-leave

>Eddie Izzard has pink beret stolen at anti-Brexit march - and gives chase in high heels
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/03/thousands-to-march-for-europe-in-protest-against-brexit/

>Theresa May: UK will be 'global leader in free trade'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37257006

>March for Europe rallies held across UK
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-uk-leaves-the-eu-37265840

>The Nigel Farage Show - 3rd September 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=q1BJS-IbmWA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H349tmMEVl8
youtu.be/f3AF5CJG76k
youtu.be/wJ-MMTPx5nQ
yougov.co.uk/news/2015/09/08/monarchy-here-stay/
youtu.be/vy-UEdxQShk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God Save Ireland...

FIRST FOR POORTHERNERS ARE SCUM

thank you for the real news, my job here is done

REAL NEW THREAD

→ #
→ #
→ #

REAL NEW THREAD

→ #
→ #
→ #

Stop making new fucking threads

it happens when there are alot of OP faggots posting BS news.

GOD SAVE IRELAND GOD SAVE IRELAND GOD SAVE IRELAND

god save ireland from europe

the shills are out in force as all proper lads are out getting pissed and pulling slags

This.

Come back lads. We ruled the world... you and I...

>Monarchy
>2016

Give me one good reason they should stay

Inb4 the typical brit/pol/ retard says the following:

>It's their "birth right"
>They are annointed by God
>It's tradition
>I like the Queens dresses
>I hope Charles will convert to Islam for a progressive future

When thread wars begin it's time to go to bed

they're a figurehead, pay more taxes than they take and are super popular with tourists

It's their birth right, bestowed upon them by God, to uphold the culture and traditions of this nation as well-dressed monarchs, converting to Islam if necessary, in order to lead the country into a progressive future.

Don't go, lad. The shitposters will be in bed soon and it will be back to our comfy night-shift.

Fuck sakes Cromwell back from the dead again

Symbol of national unity and stability. Also acts as preventive measure against attempts to gain absolute power.

Who Evalion here?

youtu.be/H349tmMEVl8

youtu.be/f3AF5CJG76k

youtu.be/wJ-MMTPx5nQ

This

It gets comfy af after 12

>Pay more taxes then they take
So you admitting they scroungers?

>popular with tourists
Ok I'll give you that one

not taking the bait m8

Having a monarchy is generally like rolling some dice, but these lot are alright and I wish they had more power tbqh.

FUCKING

CHECK

'EM

>preventive measure against attempts to gain absolute power.

I doubt that, and there's no evidence to support it. America worked out fine desu.

>>Pay more taxes then they take
>So you admitting they scroungers?

Mate the Crown owns estates worth £170billion.

>Giving an unelected official more power
>Thinks she represents the "people"

How about writing a constitution to restrict the power of those who rule us no matter who.

nth for Ainsley

m8, it's probably hell being royal. stalked by the press, forced to go to diplomatic functions daily. the queens nearly 90 and she keeps doing it. hell, you can't even shag around like harry without it getting out and causing an incident. it's not scrounging if it's actual work

Pretty sure bait but I'll bite

You missed the two best reasons:

>They provide a feeling of national unity and pride that leads to the better well being of the country

and

>They provide a huge part of the reason London has such high tourism and provide money for the nation

Posting papers.

They aren't responsible for paying the nations bills. Google pay more than them.

Which head of state has more power over their country: Obama or the Queen?

Sure that could work too.

But that literally is their role within a constitutional monarchy.

The Lords and Monarch's job is to stop the Commons from voting the country into oblivion i.e. handing complete authority to one person.

>America worked out fine

Define "fine" mate. America is fucked.

Our monarchy is limited in power and has been for centuries. I want their prerogative powers restored too.

Good reason to give her a break then.

Also this again is no reason to keep a monarchy, you are making up shite excuses for them.

yeah tourism ok, i'm with you on that one.

>They provide a feeling of national unity
Doubt alot of people feel that way.

Reminder: only 4 races are really responsible for the modern progress Germans, Scots, French and Russians. Anglos are dirt comparing to those four.

>Someone born and bread to rule a country since birth by an experienced ruler.
>Nationalist.
>"Doesn't represent the people"
You mean it doesn't represent you you fuckin' cretin?

Also:
>How about writing a constitution to restrict the power of those who rule us no matter who.
I see it's working well in the united states.
Plus with the monarchy we don't need MUH GUNS N SHEEIIIT for a tyrannical government. We have a monarchy which the armed forces are sworn to follow.

we ouguhta send em all back to sand town where they belong

The British monarch always had restricted power, even in the days of Eckbert in the 800s. British kings realised early on that if you start ordering people about it doesn't end very well so the concept of "Rule by Consent" came about and following that the first concept of parliament and elected representatives.

It wasn't until the Norman invasion where we had the French style of rule by might.

>America is fucked.

Great!! that explained much

>Our monarchy is limited in power and has been for centuries.

Who cares? no reasons to keep them

>I want their prerogative powers restored too.

that's retarded

>Doubt alot of people feel that way.

Doubt all you like, don't let reality get in the way

Don't forget Italians, friend-o.

I would still argue the monarchy provides more for national unity than not

At long last desperation at hand!

>Doubt alot of people feel that way.
You mean you don't feel that way.

You aren't the collective.

>How about writing a constitution
How about you google the Magna Carta.

>You mean it doesn't represent you you fuckin' cretin?

Nope not me, but no one can claim to speak on behalf of everyone. That's stupid.

>Plus with the monarchy we don't need MUH GUNS N SHEEIIIT for a tyrannical government

Yes because obviously the monarchy stops tyranncal government, now you're being retarded. This is pretty stupid.

Having no guns doesn't defend you from foreign invasion or home defense.

>Yes because obviously the monarchy stops tyranncal government, now you're being retarded. This is pretty stupid.

Care to explain?

You think monarchy means something to most people? Yeah I'll keep doubting lol.

Nor are you or the monarchy, which is my point, the monarchy isn't.

>modern progress
>not arts

>reading this magazine
>whole page article about how Brexit is awful and will kill all but the most mainstream animoo in the uk
>literally ends the article saying to stock up on beans and prepare for the worst

I didn't ask for politics in my weaboo magazine, pol.

Great bait :^)

Bearing in mind those polls include lefties and Muslims (i.e. fuckwits that don't matter), the monarchy definitely means something to most people.

>given a link to a YouGov poll showing a majority of people support the monarchy
>lol I'll keep doubting

Let me put your doubts to rest.

>The Monarchy: popular across society and 'here to stay'

>FMA returns

New series or what?

Dunno about you, but I thought the point would of been made in school history lessons..

Sure henry VIII was a really nice dude.

>Nope not me, but no one can claim to speak on behalf of everyone. That's stupid.
Then why are you implying that people think that the monarchy doesn't represent them?

>Yes because obviously the monarchy stops tyrannical government, now you're being retarded. This is pretty stupid.
People vote for corrupt officials. Government now tyrannical. Monarch can kick them out at anytime. If resistance is met we have the armed forces who are sworn the the crown instead of some retarded bumbfuck militias of untrained civies running about with their rifles up their arse's thinking they are doing something.

>Having no guns doesn't defend you from foreign invasion or home defense.
We have a army. If we are invaded civies can join the army and get supplied and trained by the MoD instead of doing it themselves and getting in the way.

Re-release or something, not an actual new series.

>Nor are you or the monarchy, which is my point, the monarchy isn't.

See: They represent us you autist.

I have the terrible feeling there are some major happenings on the horizon.

That's before the civil war. The monarch could've Done whatever they wanted back then.

>"FMA back!"
>With two literal who females

Why can't the rest of the world speak a real language? have you noticed countries what dont speak English are pretty shit

>tfw reading recent brit/pol/ threads

>Thatcher would not have supported Brexit

Oh you already posted it kek. Republicuck btfo.

youtu.be/vy-UEdxQShk

Because one persons views can't possibly represent the whole nation or majority. People have different opinions.

Traitorous NatSocs need to fuck off.

A small army now, air force and navy. Only hope is nukes.

>thatcher would not have supported brexit

Most the the monarchies history is one of tryanny, and it didn't stop after the civil war.

Hope you stop buying their magazine, lad.

YORKSHIRE MENTIONED

Case in point, the last two times a monarch defied parliament was Charles I, who's death warrant is shown to the queen every time she opens parliament to remind her that parliament is more powerful than her. The other was Mary Queen of Scots and she was executed for not passing a law submitted by parliament.

kys paedophile

>Because one persons views can't possibly represent the whole nation or majority. People have different opinions.
Everyone has got different opinions of everything you spazmoid.
Those are opinions, no one gives to shits about them.

ah, i remember when japan joined the EU. so many duty free waifus

That was 350 years ago you fucking cretin. We had a big war about it. Problem solved.

>to
Two***

Evening lads.

Oh please, give an example of when a monarch after Charles I (or any constitutional monarchy) has transgressed their bounds and lived.

>Thatcher would not have supported Brexit

War is over. Get over it. Nothing wrong with being British NatSoc - people just won't vote for it. Hitler worship is stupid. He was a cuck on race.
>1/4 yids were considered "Aryan"
>1/2 yids were considered half breeds - mischling. Some were classified as Germans, some even were issued honorary Aryan status. Ernard Milch and the likes.
>when he decided to create Ostlegionen where untermenschen like turkmeni, chechens, azeris, ingushes, tatars, uzbeks, kazakhs served; he issued some bullshit papers about them being somewhat honorary and noble races. I don't think he believed in it, but betrayal of Race Spirituality for the sake of appeal to subhuman turkics...
>he was pretty friendly with islam
Pic related is real European Hero

top kek at his faggot shorts