Movies about retarded people?

Movies about retarded people?

>expensive
Who's going to benefit from global warming? Is Trump actually this retarded or is this a false tweet?

The first man to call climate change "global warming" really fucked it all up.

13 Hours

Hahaha Clumpfh amirite reddut!?

Not even the most retarded thing he's done, desu.

Literal 5 year olds know not to stare directly at the sun during a partial eclipse.

>wanting an economic sinkhole for the sake of delaying a nonexistant doomsday

He is retarded. He literally said global warming is a conspiracy by the chinese, this is a publicly available tweet that is extremely easy to google yourself. Hilary called him out on this during a debate and he just plugged his ears and said "WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONNNGGGG"

I can't believe people didn't tear him a new one over such a blatant lie. He should have at least acknowledged the tweet, called it a mistake, and moved on

People who don't need sunscreen. 4D chess fighting white supremacy.

how so

>if I say it in a dumb way and use buzzwords, it'll make the strawman I set up of my perceived enemies look stupid!

Well done, you've learned how to argue like an elmiddle schooler. At least that puts you one level above Trump.

And given the age and maturity of quite a bit of Trump's base, I suppose it's mean to say that you're weak banter is middle-school level. You very well might actually be in middle school.

Fuck me, I knew he always talked about global warming, but seeing that tweet.... Wow.
He could've at least picked a more ambiguous conspiracy to believe in.

Idocracy

It's a the model for the current USA

What the fuck is a middle school I am not from the US you fruit picking sodomite.

I've seen the video, he did that for less 2 seconds user. Go watch Rachel Maddow and seeth.

>elmiddle

lol you went back and forth on that

were you trying to decide which word would be more psychologically devastating?

the three reasons people support Trump
>to piss of liberals
>because he wants to deport Mexicans
>because he wants to ban Muslims from entering the US
that's pretty much it
you have all these quotes that can be found on his twitter or that have been recorded, and the only response his followers have is screaming "FAKE NEWS!" and going on with their day

>France, Britain, Sweden and Germany are just so culturally enriched now

I legitimately thought he had a chance to win despite all of the damning polls because it was clear to see he was pretty much immune to mudslinging. He literally could have admitted to grabbing that lady by the pussy and glorified his own actions and people wouldn't even care.

Oh well, hopefully he'll sober up once the Mexicans are gone

those are good reasons though?

While those are probably the top 3 reasons, I genuinely believe there are a bunch of conspiracy retards walking among us who think Trump is going to fight with them to reveal the media and whatnot. YouTube is filled his supporters and they reveal their inner-workings. Then again, on the opposite side, you have Colbert's audience making me hate every Trump hater. Where the fuck is the logic in the world.

Yeah, I realized that Trump is more elementary and you're more middle school.

Elementary kids just shout 1-word insults and think that means they win the argument. "You're a faggot", "that's so gay", "Ugly news anchor insults me. 3/10 body, though. Sad!"

Middle schoolers are more like where you're at: you realize how lame and cringey it sounds to just shout expletives at anyone you don't like, so instead you rely on fallacies (since you don't know what those are yet) and mockery with stupid voices to attack the opposition.

>following

Literally everyone took their glasses off to check out the eclipse for a few seconds

saged and reported

>piss off liberals
I agree
>Deport mexicans
Going about it the wrong way and losing the support of fellow republicans because he's too retarded to even try and deport them without appearing like an evil overlord.
>ban muslims
Also agree, but he's still going about it like a retard.

Reasons don't mean he's capable- and.. well, he's not so far.

I think Trump is mentally challenged, but everyone tried to watch the sun that day just because they can. The way the media jumped on this was pretty petty.

That's the problem with politics nowadays, it's all about PR and not about true ideals. I mean, there was always some of that when it came to campaigning and such, but nowadays it's purely a popularity contest and absolutely no real politics are discussed at all. I mean, Hillary's campaign was mostly "Trump is dumb, vote me 'cause I'm a lady" and nothing else. It's a fucking shitshow.

Big Lithium is conspiring against Little Oil. Everyone know's that.

>literally everyone
>me and my retarded friends also did what we were told repeatedly not to do, so that means Trump also isn't retarded when he did it!

>Unrelated question: why do my eyes hurt so much?

Sucks for your eyes you shouldn't have stated at it for that long.

Where I was at everyone there took them off and did the whole "wow you can't even see the moon" then put them back on

>hurr I trust everything I hear without ever looking up reasons
>ends up believing you go blind from looking at the sun for 2 seconds

>nowadays it's purely a popularity contest
I hate to reference a... certain movie, but all I'll say is that when The Rock was rumored to run in 2020, I genuinely believe it can happen and that he'd actually have a chance of winning. The age of fucking twitter means anything can happen as long as people can make the decision based on pictures shared online.