Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, how do you justify Trump's chances of winning when he's performing worse than Mitt Romney ever did at this point in the election cycle?

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS15000000
portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 answer.

Right wing retard assburgered autism.

blame the kikes

there has never ever ever ever ever been an election like the one we have now, implying that past models can accurately predict the outcome of this election is incredibly naive.

Not to mention look how much better the economy is since 2012.

We'll see you at the debates, shill.

Hmm, maybe that no one actually likes Hillary? People aren't actually going to go out and vote for her, they just are saying they will on the telephone.

On the other hand, you see thousands of people show up at Donalds rallies.

Once we get closer to election day, people will dump the third party candidates for main party candidates and the undecideds will decide. It's at that point when we know who has won.

Look at Romney's jump in October. That's due to undecideds breaking his way. Obama got just enough to win re-election

Rmoney was an establishment candidate.

Wow looks like the polls were actually skewed AGAINST Obama. Really makes you think.

And how many of those are server jobs or low paying low skilled part time shit shows?

Self-fulfilling prophecy
people vote for the poll winner

>. Obama got just enough to win re-election

Not according to the electoral college

>over 20,000,000 people leave the labor force since 2008
>15,000,000 jobs created
>-5,000,000 jobs is good for the economy
HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE LIBERALS THIS RETARDED!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Your chart shows Bush crashing the economy. Your chart stops in like 2011. Gee I wonder why.

OH THAT'S RIGHT BECAUSE U6 HAS PLUMMETED UNDER OBAMA.

ADMITTED YOU'VE BEEN BTFO, WOJTEK. ADMIT IT.

He won by about half a million votes if you add up his margin of victory in the swing states that he won with the smallest margins

>Right wing retard assburgered autism
look who's in EVERY THREAD
obviously not a shill
;^)

>doesn't know that when boomers retire, they leave the labor force

You are retarded.

There are 94 gorillion retirees, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

Everytime you retards try and you fail.

Well, primarily it's that they're using last election's metrics to gauge this election. Obama was an astounding orator and drew huge crowds and massive increases in voting turnout, which gave him a huge edge.

Hill the Ill is about as low energy as they come. One rally a week? Give me a fuckin' break. Her voters are unenthusiastic and just won't turn out. Trump's are in "fuck the system" mode and will have record turnout.

>He won by about half a million votes

He won by 5 million votes.

Are you retarded?

What kind of right wing retard math are you doing?

Please tell me.

>U6 was lower with Bush than it is now
>praise Obama for having a higher U6 than push
LOL FUCKING LIBTURDS REALLY ARE UNIRONICALLY THIS RETARDED

oh shit, it's Obama Uber Alles leaf.

So you admit we're down 5,000,000 jobs since Obama took office and these 20,000,000 school goers and disabled babies are now on entitlements?
AND YOU THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING JOKE DUDE

>He won by 5 million votes.
You misunderstood my post. I don't have time to spell it out for you. Re-read it and look at the results on a state-by-state basis

lol ya someone said Trump was up in RCP by 3 when OP posted the chart showing Hillary up by 4.

That is right wing retard autism.

I'm trying to understand your disease.

>

lol why did u even screencap that?

Stop arguing with the shill.

Are you seeing this chart?

U6 has plummeted under Obama.

You are demonstrating right wing retard autism.

Why are you still unemployed?

No. We're up 11 million jobs under Obama.

Look at the chart.

What kind of right wing retard math are you doing?

I'm concerned about your mental health.

Who told you we're down 5 million jobs under Obama?

Oh I'm seeing a chart.
>U6 plummets with Obama
>back to slightly above where Bush left it
WHAT A FUCKING JOKE HOLY FUCKING CHRIST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok. That's not how it works though. The Electoral College is winner take all except Maine and NE. Not to mention Hillary is doing better than Obama in every single swing state except maybe Iowa and Nevada because there are a lot more uneducated whites which Trump does better with.

>heheh what's that you say? Obama raised the national debt even more than that retard Bush? Oh just ignore that, goy, just ignore how the federal government was shut down for a week and a half before they finally decided to just postpone the problem instead of attempting to fix it... all is well

>We
>UK

Dad we moved out ages ago, just stop it.

Notice how every time I BTFO you right wing retards, you jump to the next argument.

Now you're not even putting anything in your own words. You're just spamming charts.

Let's go back to this Pawel.
Do you admit that U6 has plummeted under Obama

Oh, I sure do love these charts.
>20,000,000 people leave the labor force from 2008-2016
>your own chart shows we only gained 15,000,000 jobs

YOU UNIRONICALLY THINK THAT -5,000,000 JOBS IS GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY!!!
YOU CANNOT BE THIS RETARDED!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

>Hillary is doing better than Obama in every single swing state except maybe Iowa and Nevada
Obama was a thousand times better at public speaking and inspiring energy and turnout. How the hell is Hillary even close? And don't give me Trump bullshit. Hillary needs to inspire this shit on her own, and something's fucky here.

LOL Trumptards. 270 electoral votes are needed to win.

California has 55
According to the RCP average Clinton leads Trump +22.2%
(52.6% to 30.4%)

New York has 29
According to the RCP average Clinton leads Trump +19.3%
(52.3% to 33.0%)

Illinois has 20
According to the polling Clinton leads Trump +25%
(57% to 32%)

So we're already at 104 electoral votes very likely for Clinton and that's just 3 out of 50 states. Those are not even her largest leads. In Maryland (10 votes) for example she leads by +34.6% (62.3% to 27.7%)

Trump's leads in his most solid states mostly aren't as large and the states he leads in solidly don't matter as much. In Kentucky (8 votes) he leads by +13%. In North Dakota (3 votes) he leads by +8%. In Tennessee (11 votes) he leads by +9%. Of course all of those put together do add up to something, but Clinton has plenty of those as well as I showed with the Maryland example and those are much more overwhelmingly tilted toward her. In some "toss up" states Clinton has a lead half as large as Trump has in his solid states. Ohio (18 votes) she leads by almost +4%.

Since Texas has been a very solid red state for a long time and even though the race is narrower in Texas this time, we'll grant Texas to Trump. That's a nice 38 electoral votes but less than California. To balance that out Republicans have up until now relied on Florida which has 29 electoral votes. But this time around the polling shows a race within the margin of error in Florida with Clinton up as much as 9 points in some polls and Trump only up by 2 points maximum in Florida polls. The RNC average puts Clinton up by 2.7%. So it's a tight race but if Clinton wins this state it's as good as over for Trump. She gains an additional 29 electoral votes which all together almost reduces Trump's chances of winning the election to nil.

>b-but muh pepe muh redpill muh alt right muh rigged polls muh water filters

I've heard way more support for her than Trump. You're being delusional if you think they will admit on the phone but not actually vote. Also, how can you say that about crowd size at rallies = winning knowing that same talking point was touted about B.Sanders?

it's not that different, where are you getting the idea it's somehow incredibly divergent enough to discard any semblance of prediction. Oh wait, it's because Trump is getting his ass kicked.

Bush left it at 15% on its way to 17%.

I am deeply concerned for your mental health.

Are you the retard who thinks Obama took office in 2008? It's you isn't it.

Because Romney was a hack. We supported him literally out of the need of "well at least he isnt fucking Obama."

Why are you talking to thanksObama14 shill?
Are you a shill too?
Are you working together?

>hire twice as many employees and make them all part time to avoid Obamacare
>MOAR JOBS

faggot

How are -5 milion jobs under Obama when we're up 11 million jobs hence why all measures from U3 to U6 have polummeted.

Here we see +11 million jobs under Obama.

I'm concerned about your mental health

What kind of right wing retard math are you doing to get to -5 million?

This isn't healthy. Please I encourage you to go back and graduate elementary school. Honestly. You're not doing very well here.

There are 94 gorillion retirees, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

it was at 14 when bush left... he left in 2009 bruh

Maybe if you actually learned how to read and do math you would understand his post.

Still not getting it. The electoral college decides who becomes president, not the popular vote. Had Obama lost the states in pic related, he would have lost the election. He only won those states with a total of roughly 528K votes, which ultimately gave him victory over Romney. Nothing else mattered.

By the way, Clinton is outperforming Obama in places like GA, SC, AZ, and MO, but underperforming in PA, WI, MI, CT, OR, among others. Even NY is 10 points closer than usual

He's clearly mentally ill. Honestly I'm worried about him.

He's obviously one of the retards I destroyed in another thread and now he's clearly triggered.

I'm worried about this one

>Bush left it at 15% on its way to 17%.
ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND!?!?!?
I EVEN COLOR CODED IT FOR YOU!! I hear that autistic retards love colors. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!! RO-FUCKING-FL!!!!!

Now post the real polls

Turnout.

You realise hes the president that did QE1 QE2 QE3
And the "job" growth - that isnt really even a growth comes with like 10trillion dollars(50% GDP) in debt?

Obama will be campaigning for Hillary though. So will Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Tim Kaine, Bernie Sanders, etc. She has a very strong team.

>calls others mentally ill
>when he thinks -5,000,000 jobs is good for the economy
Yes. Libturds really are this retarded.

>still arguing with a known shill who's been shilling this exact way here for over a year
You're either shills paid to work with this leaf, or you're stupid enough to do it for free

Very true lol. Romney had little real enthusiasm behind him other than half this country really wanted Obama out of office. There is far more real enthusiasm behind Trump even with the MSM jihad campaign.

>he thinks the polls are accurate
Have you not seen social media, your mom's lawn sign, or all the privately purchased billboards?

No one but you retarded liberals is buying this trash.

Sage poll threads until they can't over sample trumps lead out of existence anymore

Biden's last rally pulled 200 people

The country is different
Its not mitt
its not obama

next question

I understand what you're saying. You're talking about the margin of victory within the swing states that OBama won. I know exactly what you're saying.

I admit I speed-red through your first one here because I'm obviously dealing with other right wing retards here.

Anyways yeah you bring up good points but it's not looking good for Trump.

Hillary has already locked away CO and VA. All she has to do is hold PA and she's got it.

This is the map I see as absolute best case for Trump.

Keep in mind this is awfully generous as Hillary is up in FL, OH, NV, and I think Iowa is tied now.

Hillary is more unpopular than Obama ever was

It's extremely hard to defeat an incumbent president.

see Explain yourself. Why do you think that -5,000,000 jobs and a higher U6 is a good thing for the economy?

According to your funny color code. When did Obama take office?

For the record, I predicted this.

hahahahhah
i just looked up the numbers
he fucking borrowed more $ then all the other presidents in the history of USA
Bush was almost as bad, they are both fucking terrible.
How can you shill for this guy, this is incredible how he put USA on its knees

see I'll explain when you tell me why you think that -5,000,000 jobs and an increased U6 is good for the economy.

How is the Obama economy -5 million when in the real world it's actually up 11 million?

Is this what right wing retards do? They make up an alternate reality to suit their narrative?

Oh wait. That's exactly what they do.

Those charts you linked. Those aren't of job creation. That's the U6. Which as I've showed has plummeted under Obama.

(You)

It is sad when right wing retards confuse other right wing retards.

Now I see why Trump is losing. Look at the autism he has on his side.

That's all nice but we have not even had the first debate yet. Hillary is done if forced to answer hard questions. She might die on stage even with her health. lol

Upcoming Hillary Rallies:
>September 6th
Wait, what the fuck. I was going to make a funny thing about how she only rallies once a week, but tomorrow is literally her only rally through to October 19th. How fucking ill is she?

correction, not tomorrow, three days from now, but the point stands

Are you changing the argument Janusz because you got destroyed

here
and here
Why are you jumping topics again?

>Notice how every time I BTFO you right wing retards, you jump to the next argument.

Do you admit that U6 has plummeted under Obama (You)

Why won't you admit it Wojtek?

Also, for the record, Obama is the slowest spender since Eisenhower.

The Obama economy is up 11 million jobs and all measures from U3 to U6 have plummeted under Obama.

Pic related.

What is your argument?

U6 has plummeted under Obama.

Do right wing retards just make shit up?

>How is the Obama economy -5 million when in the real world it's actually up 11 million?
ROFL
>15,000,000 jobs created (as cited by you here)
>20,000,000 people leaving the labor force
>15,000,000 - 20,000,000 = 11,000,000
ROFL HOW STUPID ARE YOU? How can you libturds unironically think that 15,000,000 - 20,000,000 = 11,000,000? HAHAHAHA You're a clown.

Meme MAGIC

Praise KEK!

When did Obama take office, according to you?

Why won't you answer this.

>Are you the retard who thinks Obama took office in 2008? It's you isn't it.

I'm only polled on who I'd vote for when I visit left-wing liberal hugbox videos.

>U6 has plummeted under Obama.
Back to where had it at for 8 years! It took Obama 8 years to bring it back to where Bush held it comfortably! What are you talking about!!! Why does your chart not go back to Bush, huh? What a fucking joke.

I told you I'd answer when you explain why -5,000,000 jobs and an increased U6 is a good thing for the economy. I'm waiting, libturd. Why can't you explain yourself?

You're confusing yourself.

The Obama economy is up 11 million jobs. Do you see this chart?

what is your source that it's -5 million?

This is honestly pretty disturbing autism.

Can you please provide a source?

Why is the number of employed Americans up 11 million under Obama yet in your right wing retard (and only there) it's -5 million.

Please you need help.

In regards to the labor force,

No dude, my line is completely normal

The numbers are fudged with more part-time workers
Then even if you see an increase, its because it was a recovery post collapse
Then he also borrowed trillions to fudge the growth numbers yet again ( still ending up -5mln from bush)

Federal spending does not matter in this case, we are talking about something completely different.

U6 is down under Obama. All measures from U3 to U6 are as I showed here.

I don't even think you know when Obama took office. Do you?

This right wing retard chart of yours shows that you think Obama took office in .... July 2008?This is the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

Yes, elections are 100% predictable by September

They'll continue to deny the polls, just like Romney's campaign did, and then act completely surpised when the completely predictable result is the one we get.

>The numbers are fudged with more part-time workers

Obama job creation is 95% full time though. Pic related.

It looks like you've been duped by right wing retard memes.

Do you have a legitimate factual source that shows the explosion in part time jobs that you are claiming?

I would love to see it. Go ahead I'll wait. You're claiming an explosion in part time jobs. Here I have a chart that shows in fact an explosion in full time jobs.

I WRITE IN CAPS SO WHAT I SAY IS MORE TRUE
I'M ALSO NOT A RAGING FAGGOT

/thread

>what is your source that it's -5 million?
Simple. Your own chart 15,000,000 jobs created.
20,000,000 left the labor force since 2008.
15,000,000 - 20,000,000 = -5,000,000.
So, I'll ask one more time before I answer , why do you think that -5,000,000 jobs and an increased U6 is good for the economy? Last chance, libturd. Explain why it's good a good thing.

Hillary is doing worse than Obongo.
Jeb was also supposed to be the nominee before the debates.

Lol he still hasn't admitted it.

You call me out but what about this guy

He's off his rocker. He thinks Obama took office in July 2008.

I feel sorry for him. I think he needs to be in a mental hospital. Shit he might be in one right now. Typical Trump voter.

Que ce que tu va faire mon ami!

>Do you see this chart?
it started in 2009
>The Obama economy
nice weasel words. we're talking about the post recession economy, which is 15 million jobs lost

HE CAN'T DO IT! HE CANNOT EXPLAIN WHY -5,000,000 JOBS AND AN INCREASE U6 IS A GOOD THING FOR THE ECONOMY!
Holy fucking shit. Of course he can't, because even a retarded libturd like this guy knows that it's bad. What a fucking joke. ROFL

>. He thinks Obama took office in July 2008.
no he doesn't. he correctly asserts that the recession was when we lost 15 million jobs

>A career politician is now almost within a margin of error of a TV show reality host

Hillary has to be one of the weakest candidates in the history of US elections.

The number of employed Americans are up 11 million under Obama

(You)

Nobody except you is claiming that jobs are at -5 million under Obama.

Don't you think that's odd? You've created an alternate reality in your head that doesn't exist anywhere else.

In terms of the labor force,

Baby boomers are retiring and leaving the labor force. What is the problem here?

She's literally only holding one rally all the way through October 19th (the schedule doesn't go further). She's both weak as a candidate and physically weak. Almost her entire schedule is begging rich people for money.

>What is the problem here?
You unironically think that -5,000,000 fucking jobs is not a problem? No way.

>nice weasel words. we're talking about the post recession economy, which is 15 million jobs lost

>which is 15 million jobs lost

No it isn't. What's your source?

You're confused total workers which are up. Up under Obama. There are more people working in America than ever before.

See this chart Where do you see negative workers?

You're confusing that with labor force.

I think you right wing retards don't understand that when boomers retire they leave the labor force.