Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RQmqcaS5LIM
vimeo.com/226379658
youtube.com/watch?v=4KSghQ1EVro
suggestibility.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=6H2FRxvsd2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was always crazy

she mentioned he was single. his gf committed suicide. that's kinda fucked up on her part.

he gave her 3 stds and cucked her

he's been doing a lot of psychedelics in the last 10 years or so, including huge doses of DMT. you can find other videos on youtube where he talks about it.

he's basically gone acid crazy but he's rich so he doesn't really need to change anything, and he'll probably provide amusement for many more years

its been a year. I assume she didn't mean it like that and said it carelessly

>French comedienne
>Jokes about an actor being fat and ugly

>American comedienne
>Ur gurlfrnd died XD

Well he did lie to his gf about giving her herpes causing her to go nuts and eventually suicide

Who the fuck commits suicide over herpes? If you're sexually active, chances are you already have the disease

thank god i would never want herpes like some dumb roastie

just not worth it

>have you thought about my flared up penis today?

losing his waifu realy got him

i'm pickle jim caaaarreeeeyyy

*watches Rick & Morty once*

GOD ISN'T REAL NOTHING MATTERS WE ALL GONNA DIE BUUURP

>If you're sexually active, chances are you already have the disease
Wrap your dick up or be more selective about your mates you fucking stupid anus hair.

I hate humanity sometimes. Stop spreading easily preventable diseases you fucks.

whats that interviewers name

ON THE GOOD FOOT, HA!

It's Failed Natalie Portman Cloning Experiment Specimen #31

Nah, just tired of all the theatrics and whatnot...
Politics? Just another puppetry. Etc etc

Sounds like he's done with this shit

Go Jim Go!

I like him now more than ever. The hurt looks good on him.

Wearing an expensive suit to a pointless event then taking interviews to claim it's pointless. Good job, a real rebel.

what a mad cunt

What's the point of an "expensive suit" in the grand scheme of things, m8?
You're proving his point.

The suit isn't real.

This is what happens when you speak out against "them". The fuck your brain and make you literally crazy. Check out jims last appearance on jimmy kimmel, he tries to name the Jew, among others in the industry.

>being this nihilistic
yet
>implying there's some scale to meaninglessness

Jim Carrey is just a tryhard edgy teenager

When did he shave his beard?

He needs to grow the beard back, his face is fucking rough.

He's upset he isn't relevant anymore and he's being moody.

>be more selective

1 in 5 Americans have an STD. How exactly does one screen for it before having sex beyond literally having them get checked out first?

How is the suit expensive?

It cost a 1000 bucks? Dude's a multi-millionaire- he could literally buy 150,000 of those suits if he wanted, assuming this net worth site is correct.

>Just shut it down now

based

He probably doesn't even own that suit. Some company paid him to wear it there for advertisement. It's a fashion show.

Do you think they killed his girlfriend as a warning

I liked that he's woke but without the scraggly crazy beard now so it reminds me of the old J.C.

They'd already broken up when she killed herself.

they're both messing around you fucking autists

Actually it's what happens when you smoke half a joint and watch some Joe Rogan videos on YouTube.

that bitch did not want any part of it. look at her eyes close when he says "fucking" at the start. she's sweating that bronzer right off by the end...

these interviews are all supposed to go the same way. the hosts on red carpet shows, other than the late joan rivers, aren't equipped for much else. That's why videos like this are more interesting than a scripted sketch or a talk show clip.

Car crash interview thread?

youtu.be/RQmqcaS5LIM

Looks like he's either drunk or fucked up on painkillers.

>implying he has the balls to call (((them))) out
He's black pilled yet he's still a shabbos goy

Haha he has nice teeth.

Sometimes I'll just bust out "Livin in Amerrrricaaa" when someone asks me a question just because of this interview.

Herpes can spread even if you use a condom

That's not what caused her to go nuts
she came from a tiny Village in Rural Ireland
moves to LA and works in the most cut throat industries in the world, girl was a fish outta water.

Projection + confirmation bias = delusional

He's right though.

wtf i love jim carrey now

i find it hard to believe that he never did a movie with robin williams. maybe he always planned to, and when robin died it caused him to go off his hinges.

That lady reporter handled it better than I suspect any CNN host would in 2017.

>a musical genius being asked retarded questions by a retarded piece of shit talentless worthless old hag
Reminds me of Letterman trying to interview Christopher Walken or Marilyn Manson or Cavett trying to decipher Hendrix
>aren't these guys wacky? How dare they? Time to mug for the camera so you folks at home know I'm one of you
Behaving like this should be encouraged, not ridiculed

Dood everybody has AIDS. If you have sex then u got it. Jus take your pills and pay your bills

Jim is based. Also, that interviewer looks so fucking hot. Love the wet hair look.

The wet hair look is gross, fucking early 2000s look. Also, she looks like a brown Hershlag, yuck.

>2:25
>we don't have to ask anyone else about that, we have it right from the source
>HUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

he did acid
nigga still on acid

>we don't matter
>celebrities don't matter
based

condoms don't prevent herpes, dumbass.

like 90% of the earth's population has herpes.

she's clearly acting and faking being shocked, you can't be this retarded

>If you're sexually active, chances are you already have the disease
Maybe, if you are a nigger.

>first question she asks is about him being single

He makes some good points behind the insanity of it all, was hoping he'd keep circling through the whole video

Like 66% of active pop has it or some shit.

Not a big deal. Just some sores once in a while

I hope he goes full Network mode and makes a living calling society out on its shit before being assassinated by BLM protesters live on-air.

>NAW IM NOT
kek

This is a really good Jim Carrey video vimeo.com/226379658

>he's still under the illusion that the girl he's crushing on doesn't have herpes
Get fucking real. I got cold soles when I was 4 from sharing utensils. Something like 3/4 people in Europe and America have the virus that causes oral herpes, which can easily spread to genitals through oral sex. So even if I was in a monogamous relationship with a virgin, I could still get dick bumps.

he is right thou that shit is meaningless garbage and Jim only went to fuck models

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>t.underage

is jim a redditor??

wew he's actually pretty good at it

holy redpill batman

is this bait

This is a friendly warning from /tpg/. Jim Carrey has fallen for David Lynch's "Transcendental Meditation" (TM) cult in which you spend hours upon hours each day repeating the same words with your eyes closed until you become completely psychotic. People have been known to have paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to learn even more advanced mantras and meditation techniques, similar to how Scientology operates. Lynch believes that if you meditate enough, you can achieve levitation powers, and that it is possible to achieve world peace by assembling an army of thousands of TM practitioners who meditate together 24/7. I am not joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=4KSghQ1EVro
suggestibility.org/

What is she thinking?

youtube.com/watch?v=6H2FRxvsd2M

this tbphwy

Also
>not realizing you're the loser if you don't overcome nihilism
>watching rick and morty and thinking you're enlightened

Lol interviewer is such an idiot. Just roll with it, humor him.

100% based RIP

That interviewer is great lmao

He is high as a fucking Georgia pine.

CARREYED

LYNCHED

Oral and genital herpes are two different strains.

Can't you get genital herpes orally? I know it can get in teh eye

Well yes. I guess referring to the strains as oral and genital is misleading as they can appear in both places, but hsv1 is usually oral while hsv2 is usually genital.

He took the blackpill.

That roastie is fucking triggering me with her stupid faces though.

This is one of the best SNL skits.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD