Jennifer Lawrence refused to communicate with Russian press because of "political reasons"

> Jennifer Lawrence refused to communicate with Russian press because of "political reasons".
micetimes.asia/famous-hollywood-actress-refused-to-communicate-with-russian-press/
What an annoying fucking cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RH7wMFrWYoA?t=3m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is she such a cunt? Didnt she say those people in Texas deserved the flood because DRUMF?

is there even anybody left that doesnt hate this bitch

She is a true American, patriot for refusing to collaborate with those Russian propaganda pushers like RT, especially after what they did during the last election.

Exactly, we need to work much closer with our GREATEST ALLY, Israel. If YAAAAS SLAAAAY KWEEEEEEEEN won the election then we could have a nice multicultural society just like Germany. I tip my yamulke to you.

Russian hacker itt, ask me any question.

Stop putting this cunt in movies, she's shit

As a fellow MAGApede I agree.

ok, being totally politically neutral on this, that is just fucking retarded.

YAAS QUEEN

PUTIN BTFO
DRUMPF BTFO

JLaw is JUST LIKE US!

This. And we already saw her tits and roast beef flaps, she literally has no value as a sex object, which is really all a female celebrity is.

>Liberals are anti-Semitic when it fits them.
lmao

The irony being the city that got hit the hardest was the only blue city in the area.

That's so stupid. She's so stupid.

>only liberals dislike trump
Gas yourself faggot

This

they've been bashing mexican trump voters and literally calling them spics now lol

I respect her for telling Trump supporters not to watch her movies. At least she's putting her money where her mouth is.

OY VEY

>Not wanting to skull fuck her into a coma while she's on molly in your rape dungeon

She gets paid regardless, she's only fucking over the studio.

>DUDE LIBERALS LOVE ISRAEL AND JEWS
>WTF WHY ARE U BRINGING UP TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS BRINGING UP ISRAEL, HYPOCRIT!

Well?

Only a matter of time before karma bites her in the ass. Not wanting to talk to press for "political reasons" does not sound like a good idea.

>red nail polish with that outfit
D R O P P E D

GOD SHES A MORON, BRAINLESS LEFTIST PARROT

RUSSIA IS A SMALL MARKET THOUGH SO WHO CARES

FORGET MUH RUSSIA THEYRE NOTHING

SINK THE CHINKS

youtu.be/RH7wMFrWYoA?t=3m
/Our guy/ just fucking destroyed her in his new video.

>this is what passes as "beauty" in Lardland

>hates Russians
>thinks USA should take more refugees
I'm no fan of slavs but this is just dumb

>when you actually believe the narrative the hollywood groupthink is supposed to push

OY FUCKING VEY

Lol, he's just said NIGGER on a stream and whole twitter went nuts. It's just a word A FUCKING WORD, explain this to me ameritards.