Sup Forums was wrong about the millions of Muslim refugees in Europe

Sup Forums was wrong about the millions of Muslim refugees in Europe

There have only been a handful of terrorist attacks so far. Most of the refugees are just decent folk trying to survive. There are always a couple of bad eggs in any group. Overall, Europe is better for having the migrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anx6jMNHLFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

something always triggers the nigger and they always chimp out.
retarded races just tend more too violence.

primitive people should fuck off from the first world.

they fucking drag us down

When they are productive members of society, not living in tent cities, lighting their wives on fire and throwing trees into the highway to stop cars like it is children of men, then we can talk.

That's what I say about Nazis but people don't understand.

Muslim culture and religon must be purged, that's not racist.

Everyone stop responding to this bait

>a handful of terrorist attacks
>a handful
>of terrorist attacks
What does this even mean?

Also how many handfuls of mudslimes protested against terrorism?

>There have only been a handful of terrorist attacks so far

See this is where the leftists get you. They think that refugees should just be normal people, so a tiny amount of terrorist attacks is just fine. The reality is that refugees should be committing absolutely 0 crime or terrorist attacks because they are supposedly fleeing certain death or terrible conditions.

Germany was caught red handed suppressing crime reports.

>Overall, Europe is better for having the migrants.

Burden of proof...

Sort of, the numbers aren't really clear. The comparison is ridiculous anyway, see

It's the things you don't read about in the news like how schools in the UK are literally teaching sharia or how media in Germany and Sweden are suppressing rape reports that should bother you, not just a couple of terrorist incidents that result in the loss of life. You're a fool if you think two radically different cultures can integrate by introducing millions of immigrants and catering to their every need.

>over 200 Europeans killed by Muslims in the span of a year
>dindu nuffin

FUCK OFF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT IS TO HAVE 2 REFUGEE CENTERS OPEN NEAR YOU.

It's not about how many millions of """good""" muslims there are in Europe

It's about them stealing the land, eliminating the european culture and making the place more unsafe for the citizens and tourists because even if they are not terrorists they will still want you dead for not believing in their pedo god and their way of life

Sup Forums is wrong about everything.

>There have only been a handful of terrorist attacks so far.
They are busy raping europoor's gfs

>it was real in my mind

>raping
i dont think they need to ivan
youtube.com/watch?v=anx6jMNHLFc

could we press you for an anecdote?

>sandniggers
>decent

what is op trying to shill?

yep only 1500 child rape cases in city with 100000 population in 15 years
while the police is still majorly white

there are literally thousands waiting to strike

they have WMDs

google it

i am here legally am endangered species due to palin and the jew media... not really obama dun it

The only 1st gen refugee I know is a somali chick who came here like five years ago, she totally has her shit together but she said the first thing she did was make sure she wouldn't have to live around too many other somalis

i want the trump to deport me from europe to canada cos that faggit farage quit

>make sure she wouldn't have to live around to

If a refugee can live in some small town with out others like them, they can be a special little snow flake

hillary ate my moose babies and obama watched her... trump sold them the bullets and the pope is a jew muslim nazi... everyone is the cunt, fuck humans

das right

hillary was a child prostitute and trump uses them... obama is a genetic clone and his "wife" is a man... america is fucked europe is fucked and learning chinese is hard... humanity is fucked