Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVDST268IKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you can see the fucking baldcap

NO

EFFORT

Triggered?

I agree

he has his moments, but 2017 IT is scarier.

OMG OP why would you post that! I'm gonna have nightmares for sure! xD

The way he points his hand at the kids from afar while making some inhuman growls was kind of umsettling. He was more charismatic too. That's not to say the new guy is bad though.

name one (1) movie that is scary

Brainlets can't into unnerving surrealism

What if that was a stylistic choice to make him look more like a real clown?

Tim Curry was never good in anything

Neither is the nu-male version. But you millennial fags are scared by shit like Slenderman and Reddit ghost stories so it doesn't surprise me

Congo

>Slenderman and Reddit ghost stories
Kek this is too accurate. My younger cousin will listen to youtube videos of some British guy reading "scary" reddit posts that are unbelievably made up and shit his pants. He's 12 and way too old I think

Both Pennywises are not scary.

However, I prefer the restrained Curry version to the ICP Firestarter Edition.

>clowns are not really bald

omg shocking

Boyhood

more or less scared about the uncertain future for the kid

I'm in this boat. No horror movies really scare me. I don't like body horror, but it's not really frightening as much as it is disturbing.

The Ring

not even just firestarter tier
its like "Creepy loser" clown rather than anyone actually scary

>What is evil dead 2 for $500, Alex?

It (2017)

I don't know, user. Something about his overly hammy and cheery demeanor at times was legitimately creepy, such as the shower scene or when he went after Richie.

"BEEP BEEP, RICHIE!"

but he found a good family

>low budget made for tv movie from the 90s
>making subtle stylistic choices
Lol no

I wonder if they'll do the razor blade Dracula part that's part of this scene in the book in the sequel.

He's creepy and disturbing which is more than I can say of the new Pennywise

he's the 4channer of movie villains

When I was a kid? 13 Ghosts really fucked me up and The Hills Have Eyes scared me shitless too.

GOAT is The Thing. Never saw it until I was grown up and the scene where they are checking blood samples got to me.

The Exorcist was overrated and made me laugh.

Jaws is an honorable mention.

The original Halloween was good too.

3rd Friday was decent and so was the original Nightmare.

Babadook gets a pass.

They don't make good horror movies nowadays. Everything is paranormal, conjuring universe, or jump scares.

wild thornberries dumbfuck

Original IT was never scary. Original tv show was actually pretty shit and laughable. New IT design and dialogue is way better.

This guy looks legit creepy, like he's completely insane. The new IT looks like he's from some edgy metal video or something

It's not. You see his nose? No real clown has a nose like that. It should either just be painted red or a red ball. They wanted him to look like a freaky alien.

if he was gonna rape you in your fucking ass you'd be scaredd

underrated

he DOES look creepy but sometimes his creepiness gets -slightly- over the top up to the point it becomes outright cheesy and comedic.

2017 IT didn't scare me at all but the 90s one scared the shit out of me.

this is

The shower scene was terrifying. The new IT movie didn't really have any true terrifying moments.

This, new one. Fucking trash man. If you're older than 20 how can you even be scared of crap like that or any other horror?

KISS ME FATBOY

I love how much he harassed them as adults

I still get spooked by creepypastas. They're actually scary where movies never are. Even videogames are scarier than movies. Too bad videogames are shit hide n seek simulators.

Moonlight

Scares the fucking shit out of me to this day. I can't even walk on a beach anymore.

Well yeah, but if I'll give you a gun you won't be so scared of shit anymore. It's kinda hard to make a decent horror game

The miniseries wasn't scary at all. Any movie that's even mildly frightening is scarier by comparison.

I fucking hate the new one. It's so edgy that it takes away from the scariness. Clowns can be creepy as they are, no need to be so in your face about it. I like the new movie, but its Pennywise isn't scary at all.

wrong, bro. check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=TVDST268IKE

In my opinion this movie is a horror movie for kids. That clown was scary af when I was little.

The original 2 Resident Evil games where you get weapons are way scarier than shit like Soma where you don't. But they're all still just a bunch of walking around and puzzle solving. Horror games suck.

Nothing in movies is scary because I'm not 12 years old.

It wasn't scary at all when I was little it was just shit. Rumpelstiltskin was scary. The demons from The Evil Dead were scary. The Creeper was scary.

Legend
Do you even Kino tv user

>t. Miniseries nostalgia fags

>The Creeper was scary
nigga he was cheesy af

Because you were an edgy little shit. Now youre just a futa loving fagot.

KEK

If you read the book the reboot is a lot better. The opening scene kind of set the mood for me watching him army crawl on his nub.

Memeing aside, it was better than the miniseries only because of how alien IT is depicted.

There's some humor to him but compared to Pennywise he's downright serious. Those other two movies I mentioned are cheesier. All are scarier than Curry's goosebumps movie. They actually put people in danger. There's no 3 hours of shitty acting with circus music. I think you anti-shills liked using the word "subtle" to defend Curry over the new Pennywise? These monsters are all more subtle than Curry's shit. Really spooked me when that woman came into the diner and said she saw a man huffing the protag's dirty laundry while they were eating.

the only parts of the new movie that i liked from the book were eddie and bev's arc, and the bully's deaths/bowers' father's death. new pennywise wasn't scary at all. old pennywise was creepy in a way that gets under your skin, and you start to imagine what he's really like.

Read the book. I did and am glad i listened to people that reccommonded it. Knowing and understanding the macroverse and IT makes the reboot a lot better.

VVitch

Miniseries is just Tim Curry not in drag.

>tfw this guy truly puts "creeper" into Creeper
>Victor Salva
But jokes aside, he was a really cool horror villain - ruthless and animalistic as a monster but at the same time cunning enough to cause his victims massive troubles. I also liked his "gives zero fucks" attitude.
I wonder if he and Penny would make friends...

I agree with that.

Perhaps it's true but the new movie didn't scare me at all. However, I found the old one really scary. Also, if I didn't know that pennywise is an ancient alien being I'd probably think that he's just a demon because there was nothing that informed you that he's an alien.

El Orfanato

Clue

That was the part that stuck with me the most growing up.

\/\/itch and Exorcist

Alien
The Thing
Inland Empire
Mulholland Drive for that one fucking jump scare

don't really watch much horror though

I haven't seen the new one but could it have been because you where younger when you saw the 90s one?

The Fourth Kind is probably the closest a movie got to scaring me but i am very paranoid about ayylmaos anyway. I found it more disturbing than "scary" though.

wtf his dick is huuuuuuge is this real?

He was more creepy than out right scary

Poughskeepie Tapes

He was more weird than creepy

checked

DUDE VENETIAN BIRD MASK LMAO

Movies aren't scary unless you're retarded or literally a child

Holy fuck, how did I not know he played Nigel Thornberry?

Lol, Thats just drama

This

If you have a dick and aren't a complete NEET that never leaves your house then this should scare the shit out of you more than any horror movie.

This. The house raid scene made me fucking shit myself

ex drummer

Q U I N T S

Exorcist

Red Alert 2

The fact that you can be a perfectly nice person minding your own business and have your life completely ruined by some kid just being a dumb kid is scarier than any jump scare.

That's impressive

checked

Funny Games