The Mist

Wouldn't they have died off after a few days thanks to Earth pathogens? All they had to do was wait a few more days.

Is this the fiim or the show? The show was so shit I stopped watching at episode 2.

This. every character in that show was incredibly unlikable, except maybe the black army dude and the sketchy latina assassin.

That's from the movie.

They were rescued by the army the next day. But extradimensional monsters be freaky yo what do you want.

Aren't they all supposed to be from End-World? Earth pathogens ain't shit compared to magical nuclear fallout.

>They were rescued by the army the next day.
But not before killing my son and our friends!
Oh cruel irony!

Does everyone fucking die in the show too?

In the book he doesn't kill them. Army shows up right before he does, and then they ride along with them in the car.

The movie ending was better.

The movie in the show...they aren't real, the fucking mist gives you allucinations and kills you with them because...i dunno...
Oh yeah, SPOILERS for a piece of shit tv show.

Yeah, King always fucks the ending of anything that is not a short story.

doesn't that really depend on their immune system?

didn't they come from an alternate universe earth or something?

Also, i only liked the part were the daughter fucks her brother without knowing he is her brother...fuck that show.

Actually the book ending just ends with the main character writing down everything that happened in a notepad and leaving it at some gas station before they keep on driving through the mist which is apparently everywhere.

Is The Shop Umbrella tier?

King need to make a new novel focusing only on them and their wacky plans.

>TV show opens with the daughter getting raped and the football star being the prime suspect
>It was her gay friend who raped her
>Her mom was more strawman of the sex positive retards than the show intended the townspeople being prudes

Nope, unfortunately

The show was so unbearably bad I had to fast forward some scenes. First time I've ever done that

>In the book he doesn't kill them. Army shows up right before he does, and then they ride along with them in the car.
LOL, are you pretending to have read a short story?

I mostly watched while shitposting.

The mist was a short story in 'Skeleton Crew' originally I think.

Fake news.

This is the correct ending.

the show was made for fast fowarding

me and my buddy died in the theater at that ending

It was a novella, at least it was 150 pages.
I'm re-reading now.
After i'm gonna read Salem's Lot and It.

I tried watching the show for monsters but holy fucking shit how bad can you make it? I'm pretty sure I've skipped over 50% of the everything

The Mist is part of a short story collection.

Did you see that tentacle thing dissolve when it died?
I doubt they are even carbon-based.

>mist show
>gay emo faggot is actually the evil guy who raped the girl, then manipulated and lied to all the main characters, survives in the end
>chad thundercock is actually a nice guy who constantly has shit thrown at him and eventually ends up dieing
Why is this allowed?
It's current year, guys.

I liked how the dude in charge of the mall went kill happy the moment some bitch discored his stash of candy.

The Salem's Lot references where the only thing which allowed me to make through Wolves of the Calla

Because he was an incest fiend.

They wanted the Stranger Things audience

allowed? it's a fucking fiction tv show who fucking cares?

I only read the short story prequel and watched both tv minis, i enjoyed them, but i never touched the novel.

It does feel like they literally only killed Jay at the end to avoid the incest implications and the drama that would have come with it on S02
Also
>game guy from Continuum survives
Who wants to bet he'll die as soon as possible in one of the first S02 episodes
he a cute though

Im' rooting for the continuum dude
Only one that isn't completely retarded

the creaturex came from the todash darkness that lies between worlds. This idea is expanded a good deal more in IT and The Dark Tower series.

>S02
please no

>S02
Yeah, that won't happen

not yet, main family plus police dad and Sup Forums and emo chick left in jeep

arrowhead black guy and arrowhead private left in car with emo fag in boot

whats up with arrowhead

An alternate dimension. They share the same earth, just on a different plane.

>watching piece of shit show
>military involvement
>arrowhead mystery
>yet the mist doesn't have any monsters
>it makes your own past hunt you
What the fuck was that? The point was the military opening a portal to other dimension. The other dimension contains a mist that delivers poetic justice? And holy shit the acting was terrible.

What was the most dangerous creature in the Mist do you think?

>A Spike TV Original

Wow.

Pathogens are highly specific to the organism. There are billions of types of pathogens, and humans are only sickened by a few thousand. If there was some generic pathogen that gets all/most living things sick, you'd already be aware of it - it's not a matter of resistance.

Your biology already covers all obvious routes of attack, which is why pathogens have to adapt by the species. Think of the interaction as a complicated lock/key or password mechanism. Pathogens need very specific keys to get into your body. The odds of them using some random key/password to get in are basically nonexistent.

I like how the dad just killed everyone in the mall just cause.

Yet more proof of the existence of a Creator.

This guy sucks in everything.

>muh everyman

nah don't talk shit nigga

No he doesn't.

I can only recall Deep Blue Sea

pretty cool ending desu

So I really liked the movie, is the TV better or worse than the movie? Are there lots of ctuthlu tier monstrosities?

tv mist just apparently summons your inner fears/traumas or something and kills you through it.
But at the same time it seems to be some otherwordly force that the military had some hand in summoning to the town, given they are even feeding people to it