vimeo.com/87108881
youtube.com/watch?v=uNZSiYLOWXg
de.tm.org/web/starnberg/impressum
youtube.com/watch?v=qauoccOXn90
youtube.com/watch?v=dk5aBRrHZFY&feature=youtu.be&t=620
youtu.be/dk5aBRrHZFY?t=2925
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder:
>Transcendental Meditation is a cult much better at hiding its power level than Scientology
>famous people affiliated with it are Clint Eastwood, Tom Hanks, Hugh Jackman, Paul McCartney, Jerry Seinfeld, Martin Scorsese and many others with David Lynch especially involved in it
>David Lynch Foundation is raising money to put TM in schools among other things
>Lynch is casting people out of TM and recruting cast members for TM (Sherilyn Fenn, Madchen Amick, Heather Graham, Laura Dern, Julee Cruise, Chrysta Bell, Michael Cera, David Bowie, Naomi Watts, Sky Ferreira, Jim Belushi, Moby, ...)
>involves brainwashing/trance/hypnosis/suggestion (you are basically manipulated into being positively affected by meditation)
>Lynch is giving talks saying he's using TM to expand his "ball of consciousness" and fish for ideas making fans want to try it
>other supposed benefits include a "life getting better and better", infininite/pure intelligence, consciousness and bliss with problems basically solving themselves
>TM is a "simple relaxation technique" in the same way Scientology is a "simple personality test"
>the basic lessons ($1500) provide you with a "secret" mantra (there is a list) to repeat for 20 minutes
>additional lessons teach levitation, the meditation for world peace (needs a group of meditators the size of the square root of 1% of the worlds population) and a weird derivate of unified field theory among other things
>there are reports of health issues as a result of doing TM and needing more and more lessons for it to still have an effect
>there are reports of women getting sexually abused by TM founder Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (former Beatles guru, now dead and basically replaced by Lynch)
>more information: suggestibility.org, the documentary "David Wants to Fly", promotional video "Meditation, Creativity, Peace", several weird videos on YouTube (one shows Lynch sharing a stage with a German guy saying it's unfortunate Hitler didn't succeed)

Judy

mark's memebook confirmed as fanfiction

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

strawpoll.me/13902938
strawpoll.me/13902938
strawpoll.me/13902938
strawpoll.me/13902938
strawpoll.me/13902938

PICK YOUR 5 FAVORITE TWIN PEAKS EPISODES

I tried to include all the fan favorites.

the virgin limited consciousness
>takes lessons on buddhism at community college to get enlightened
>malnutrioned vegetarian
>thinks any kind of meditation produces the same results
>will never be able to afford a single TM lesson
>penis doesn't work
>wrong meditation technique
>doesn't even realize he doesn't produce any actual results
>ball of consciousness the size of a peanut
>no job or friends, fails in life because he lacks TM

the chad transcendental meditation
>learned TM in elementary school
>fully enlightened
>doesn't give a fuck about eastern religions
>life is getting better and better
>pure consciousness, constantly producing original film ideas
>did actual ghostwriting for david lynch
>constantly surrounded by a harem of cuties providing them with infinite pleasure thanks to TM
>sexually assaulted the maharishi
>successfully medicates his TM-induced chronic headaches
>infinite intelligence
>easily able to afford additional lessons whenever meditation ceases to produce results
>can levitate
>has been heavily brainwashed multiple times but can't be bothered to give a fuck since TM grants him infinite bliss
>was offered a major role in twin peaks: the return by david lynch himself but rejected

>Ama is buy the DVDs/Marks book and nothing else of value except Sync-fags being blown out just like vedderposters.
Great
>But Marks book is literal fanfiction
Top kek

Reminder:
>no set design, feels empty and lifeless
>no interesting ideas for storylines and generally bad writing
>relies on gimmicks only instead
>those are unoriginal or just bad, unfortunately ("fuck you, albert", glove, andy and lucy, coordinates, riddles, ...)
>bad acting (Bell, Lynch, Horse, Robertson, Dern, ...)
>dull characters (one-dimensional at best)
>storylines and characters are introduced for no purpose
>everything is supposed to weirdly connect and make sense
>shot in digital in a way that doesn't compensate for the technology's disadvantages (looks bad)
>roadhouse scenes (out of place, badly shot, the songs, the bands, the extras, ...)
>student-tier storytelling/editing (characters are shown walking up complete sets of stairs)
>stretched out needlessly, long takes have no particular effect
>everything above is literally cringe-tier in concept and implementation
>obviously delusional and/or inexperienced fanbase perceiving it as particularly meaningful, complex or "deep"
>can't compare to the original series that doesn't have those problems (coherent/complex and beautiful sets, costumes and make-up/well shot/well acted/well written/magnificent multi-dimensional characters and character relations, music, storylines and gimmicks/creates a unique athmosphere as a result, changing the world of television forever whereas "the return" neither manages to do something established really good nor to invent something new)
>somehow the best thing in tv history

>Clint Eastwood
Is that why his daughter was in ep18?

Tomorrow Lynch is going to tune in to an exhibition of his shitty photographs in Belgrade

He's gonna talk about TM exclusively

What do I ask him?

who /comfy/ here

watching Journey Through Twin Peaks with some light rain outside

Did they fuck?

Ask him what did Raja Emmanuel mean by "Make Germany Invincible?"

Daily reminder you Lynchfags wasted 18 hours of your life watching s3 snoozefest

Ask him what happened to Chester Desmond

Nice catch. I didn't know that. Probably yes

>tfw Sabrina didn't answer your question

if you are having twin peaks withdrawl, please watch eagleheart season 3. it was the most surreal tv show until twin peaks season 3.
you don't need to have seen any other episodes to understand it.

vimeo.com/87108881

it maybe too much to sit through in one setting, so you may want to stretch it out.

it's like airplane/naked gun crossed with david lynch sensibilities. the first 20 minutes has the police captain merging with his desk, walls made of human skin, a short new york play, and much more. and it gets weirder from there.

L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Ask him what Tina told Charlie on the phone?

what am I supposed to do now that its over? I've browsed /tpg/ for a week straight and rewatched the finale scenes over and over, and had "Dark Space Low" on repeat for countless amount of hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNZSiYLOWXg

>Sherilyn spends half the interview shilling TM

Watch the original again and realise how hollow TR is

>he only wasted a week of his life on /tpg/

>he only wasted a week of his life on /tpg/

nigger I've been in /tpg/ since before Part 1 even aired. Not a single day since May has gone by where I haven't browsed and posted in the generals

BLACK

>he'll never be happy again

>tfw can't decide if I should think this is sad or funny

54 so far actually since I rewatched every episode a few days after it aired, and watched the marathon on Showtime. I intend to watch them all again soon.

I can't believe it's fucking over, 18 weeks christ

Jesus has it only been a week since the finale aired? It's been a long week, bros

cooper waking up was a mistake

HELLLOOO-oooo-OOOOO

DOUGIEFAGS BTFO

de.tm.org/web/starnberg/impressum

Call him and ask. It's free.

I just noticed on re-watching that this dude seems to have the BOB rock lodged in his stomach. Anyone else not catch that or am I a retard?

do it faggot. Record it.

>tfw no new twin peaks today
Give me ONE good reason to keep living.

He is supposed to be decomposing I think.

you dont know if season 4 or a movie will or wont happen yet
wait until at least kyle mclaughlin is dead

does anyone else believe the "watch 17 and 18 side by side" theory?

even if they dont sync 100% all the way thru every scene where it madders is 100% perfect

>the black and white flashback happens during the ride back to twin peaks
>while on the bike with james in the flashback she says "i was young then"
>the twin peaks love theme is perfectly in sync with them at the front of the palmer house right down to the moment cooper knocks and the ominous progression starts
>her body disappears right when the current owner says "who?"
>episode 17 is longer than 18 and when played side by side the credits of 18 end at the exact moment julie cruise begins to fade in for the credits in 17
>despite 17 being longer they both have a perfect sync cut when judy breaks lauras picture and when laura screams outside the house

>does anyone else believe the "watch 17 and 18 side by side" theory?
No, it's fucking retarded. You can do that with any two movies and see something.

>He is supposed to be decomposing I think.
That's not what that looks like, but I suppose there have been worse effects this season.

>does anyone else believe the "watch 17 and 18 side by side" theory?
I hope not.

>the black and white flashback happens during the ride back to twin peaks
wow...100% perfect...
>while on the bike with james in the flashback she says "i was young then"
wow...100% perfect...
>the twin peaks love theme is perfectly in sync with them at the front of the palmer house right down to the moment cooper knocks and the ominous progression starts
wow...100% perfect...
>her body disappears right when the current owner says "who?"
wow...100% perfect...
>episode 17 is longer than 18 and when played side by side the credits of 18 end at the exact moment julie cruise begins to fade in for the credits in 17
wow...100% perfect...
>despite 17 being longer they both have a perfect sync cut when judy breaks lauras picture and when laura screams outside the house
wow...100% perfect...

>madders

Why do you want other people to hate it so bad? Fuck you're bitter

Ask him how many women he's raped

Friendly reminder that David Lynch needs to be stopped and by watching his works you are enabling RAPE and MURDER

>Give me ONE good reason to keep living.

I'm considering rewatching everything, that's all I got..

Thanks a lot. Now I can't stop listening either.

youtube.com/watch?v=qauoccOXn90

Drumpfy?

DRUMPFY???

Is it only free in Germany or worldwide? I can call and record.

>BOB and Leland are two different actors
>MIKE and Gerard are identical

How come?

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Vedderposters were right. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen: youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

because Al Strobel has one arm, how many other fucking actor jobs is he gonna get

Name a more iconic trio
YOU CAN'T

Actually, it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder wrote a song that says Laura never gets her mind back. (Pic is evil Laura)

someone please make it.kek

>pelvic tattoo

wew LFB

>episode 17 in the light
>episode 18 in the dark
>this is the last time they spoke as friends

I don't follow. Just saying it's weird that the spirit possessing him looks just like him.

Forgot my pic.

The late 90's-early 00's was truly an atrocious time for fashion and aesthetics.

Vedderchecked

>(one shows Lynch sharing a stage with a German guy saying it's unfortunate Hitler didn't succeed)

I love TM now!

are there any more behind the scenes dougie pics?

>mfw there's almost certainly a timeline where Coop and Harry fugged

I'm still lost as fuck. Something about Tulpas and other dimensions? Coop stopped Laura from getting whacked in the past? Anyone care to give a not-so-savvy guy a quick rundown of what exactly happened in this season?

Vedderchecked

Inb4 the brown lodge

cooper finally defeated his shadow self and became a firewalker, used that to go to a world where he could save laura in order to fight the Experiment from Ep 8

>Ray's face

YOU JUST KNOW

It's hilarious that the only memes left standing in these generals are Vedderposters memes. Carry on based vedderposters

>>>/cuck/

post it.

please.

Stop posting this. None of that is true.

>>>/Buzzfeed/

Okay. Here you go...

VEDDERED

The meme market totally crashed I'm holding junk now.

There's nothing in the show indicating anyone is fucking "trying to fight Jooody", no one's theories have made any sense yet

What's your mantra fellow enlightened one?

There were some parts that seemed to fit really well but the parts that I thought fit perfectly both in terms of editing and thematically were really youtube.com/watch?v=dk5aBRrHZFY&feature=youtu.be&t=620 until Mr. C says, "What is this?" and youtu.be/dk5aBRrHZFY?t=2925 until the end. The ending part is something I'm particularly sure about.

AHAHAHAHAHA REDDIT ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Grace Zabriskie's actually kind of cute when she smiles

What the fuck

I don't do TM. kys

if you ignore cole sitting down and explaining this specific plotpoint to the audience then yeah

>*CUTEs your path*

>syncers
fuck reddit to death

woah the fact that you're getting so upset over a simple joke is not suspicious at all, also how would you know all that information is fake if you're not a part of it?
Just saying, there are support groups for this shit, don't let it ruin your life