fucking poorfags lmao. enjoy your shit rip

>HDCAM

no thanks

cuck

lol

OHH WAH AH AH

Is it watchable at least? On a scale of 1-10

no meme answers like "no it's not wathable, it's cam"

I'd rather go to the theater and pay for this once in a lifetime experience to see IT on the big screen!

Please have some dignity

A: 10
V: 10

thanks YIFY

I haven't seen it, but it's not watchable, it's cam

I haven't been outside since the bush administration

that's a lot of time. 3 years here

did anyone watch the rip?

F

Miss it everyday.

Movies like this are the worst from Camrips since 80% is in the dark

watching it right now on solarmovie

honestly not that bad. could be a lot worse

>Is it watchable at least?

>HDCAM

good site

hdcam is an oxymoron

but its not

But IT is xDDD

(average reddit joke caliber)

god it's so fucking shit

51 minutes in and i want to kms

>51 minutes in

surprised you even got that far

here it is kiddies!
youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o

oh I thougth this is yet another cam version but it's an HD Cam, well that sure sounds hella great!

Thank you OP!

a8/v7

Best rip so far! Thanks alot for this release! At about 15minutes in you hear some people coughing and there is a guy with a high hat sitting in front of you at 25mins, about 50mins later some people are walking by to go to the bathroom but its the best so far! Hey if you dont wanna wait you might as well go to the theatre!

a/v/ 10 thanks yifi

How do you download stuff like this without getting shutdown by your internet provider?

I tried peer blocker but, it failed me.

>IT.2017.HDCAM.x264.AAC-NoGRP

Stupid question but how do I use this?

what retarded country has internet providers that shuts people down when they earn money because of them?

its like car manufacturers locking people out of their own cars whenever they drive on the highway lmao

its a secret code for illegal download sites

but you need tor network to access it, and a proxy. Make sure to browse incognito though.

Meh, too much work

lol you are so hilariously dumb

nothing yet on ipt

>he doesn't know either

but i do

>IT.2017.DVDRip.XviD-aXXo

No

>3MB/s

aXXo was based as fuck, still have a shitload of his 700mb movies on my hdd's just because i'm a digital horder

sometimes i redownload something in better quality like 1080p yifi rips, but i dont need to since my tv is far away so you cant really tell once you get immersed into the movie

still have the file. this host isn't fast but it works.

>it just werks!

Just googled axxo and fucker has a wikipedia page

>IT.2017.HDCAM.x264.AAC-NoGRP

How do I open this link?

remember the good days of having good quality screeners up days after release

use incognito mode

why do you keep spamming your nigger video?

Then what? I just get this Sup Forums page.

that only happens during award season when poo in loo doesnt get his ransom paid.

>needing to google aXXo

how underage are you?

are you sure you're incognito?

Is that the button with the Sly Cooper mask?

>literally too retarded to use google

hmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmm

George W. or Senior?

You guys didn't tell me this movie has titties

I expect an entire portfolio of images for Bevyposting on my desk tomorrow. Get to work, kid.

>Guys are we really going to run a train on that?

Wonder if feminists will get mad at this

I doubt it, Bev was very powerful in this adaption. The main fuck up was having her get kidnapped to be the helpless damsel in distress, which is something pretty much everyone hated, not just feminists.
Really if anyone's getting mad it'll be black activists because Mike's role was severely downplayed and is basically just the kid who brought the gun.

Niggers always have guns.

>720x304
>HDCAM

by not being American

I'm downloading torrents and using P2P systems to download music every day, and my ISP doesn't give a shit

>paying for IT

You're pathetic. The only things people hated in the movie were the parts that reflected real life.

Make like a Stanley and kys.

>"Hey there kiddies! If you're so poor OR don't have a girlfriend to go see the film in the theater... float yourselves!!! Nobody would care if you died. Toodle-loo!!!"

>paying to see a clown movie

no thanks

Damn, was Bev always this much of a slut?

They haven't even written the script for part 2 yet, it will be two years before it comes out. I'll just watch this the night before the the sequel is released and if I like it I'll watch the sequel. I'm in no hurry, I read the book anyway.

solid 6. not a bad way to spend 2 and a half hours. better than shitposting on Sup Forums

watching a cam just ruins the movie for when you see it for real. Also it makes you think the movie is 20% worse than it actually is because the audio and video quality are such shit that it ruins the whole presentation

Can someone post a webm of tits running from Patrick and meeting the losers in the pipe?.. then Patrick goes in a different pipe after? I fucking love it so much.

Fucking this. Rips need to BluRay quality or GTFO. Do you faggots watch trailers on your phones, too?

>Do you faggots watch trailers on your phones, too?

yes

Are all those brands era appropriate?! My autism must know.

anyone with good english subtitles for this movie yet

>HDCAM
fuck off back to le***t, faggot.

Any streams up yet?

Yep, solarmovie is the one I watched. Kinda shitty. Putlocker has a good copy, but damned if I know what language that is.

Thanks

no

>that death scene
best scene of the whole movie, that and the part where giant IT comes out of the projector

I wish I didn't pay for this movie.

yes

>'I worry about you, Bevvie . . . I worry a LOT!'
>She turned, swirls of red hair floating around her face, to see her father staggering toward her down the hallway, wearing the witch's black dress and skull cameo; her father's face hung with doughy, running flesh, his eyes as black as obsidian, his hands clenching and unclenching, his mouth grinning with soupy fervor.
>'I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that's all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I wanted to SUCK your CLIT up between my teeth, YUM-YUM, Bevvie, oooohhhhh, YUMMY IN MY TUMMY, I wanted to put you in the cage . . . and get the oven hot . . . and feel your CUNT . . . your plump CUNT . . . and when it was plump enough to eat . . . to eat . . . EAT . . .

It was good, but man I wish they'd kept the leeches.

wait, was the dad wearing the witch costume or was she?

Lmao this thread made me lose a bit of faith in humanity this dude actually thinking OP is a tor link is depressing

Pennywise masked himself as her dad

Didn't the Bevvie actress have to read the book and this part particularly for her role? How is it legal

How did King get away with this and that sex scene in the sewers?

If you go down deep enough on Earth, you float. Science does not want to talk about that.