Where Fraiser & Niles alcoholics?

Where Fraiser & Niles alcoholics?

Frasier was set up as pretty drinky since Cheers.

But was he alcohol dependent?

Sherry is just the rich man' s Ripple.

No, they drink but don't binge or get hammered. A glass of wine with dinner or a sherry with a guest is fine.

THEY RESPONSIBLY ENJOY ONLY THE FINEST LIBATIONS AS PROPERLY CULTURED WHITE MALES

Only in real life.

Why didn't Frasier ever fuck Roz?

She would break him.

DO I NEED TO WATCH CHEERS FIRST

he did

No, but you should. Cheers was pretty good.

Roz is fucking gross.

Would it be entertaining to do Frasier THEN Cheers?

You must have skipped that episode.

Frasier wasn't even a big character on cheers, it just went on long enough to develop a full story for him.

I'm honestly thinking I did. Maybe the torrent of the show I have is missing that episode

remember, 4 drinks in a day is binging

Kelsey Grammar certainly was.

Fraiser's accountant:

>I had to take on an associate just to go through your sherry receipts!

Fraiser is probably technically an alcoholic.

How?

Season 9, episode 22.

lmao
no

JUST A COLLECTOR BRO

LoL

How is an out of control slut who sleeps with any man who gives her a second look gross?

Some, like myself, find Cheers to be infinitely more comfy than Frasier.

Do Cheers first, and always with a mug of brew in one hand and a bowl of pretzels in the other.

well, that's not even true

Cheers is for plebs, Fraiser is for patricians.

Fraser's bigger problems throughout the series were his fear of commitment and sexual addiction (which allowed his sex life and dating to be a recurring plot point). There were also issues in regard to his family dynamics and self worth he works on throughout the show. Niles' were his lack of spine relating to women and attraction to Daphne. Their alcoholism, petty vanity, and snobby ticks/compulsive behaviors were more just recurring gags than issues they seriously faced.

The difference between Frasier and Cheers is like the difference between Cheers and Frasier, man. They both good shows.

The quirks that Niles & Frasier shared were just lifestyle choices. They would always find acceptance of them with each other.

Why was IT the star of Frasier?

Shut up faggot. Cheers > Frasier. After season 7 Fraiser turns to shit also.

medically speaking it is. 2 drinks a day is considered the max, beyond that, you're damaging your body

Fraiser was def throwing down at least two drinks a day.

Frasier, yes. Put Martin on there as well. Niles, probably borderline.

1 typical bottle of wine is 4

Addiction is hereditary.

can you blame him?
>father murdered
>sister raped and murdered
>twin half brothers die in scubba accident
>one of his best friends and one of the creators of Frasier dies on 9/11
he also did a lot of blow in the 80's as well but who didn't

Ha, I agree but was just saying some people, like myself, find Cheers to be really comfy.

>Where Fraiser & Niles alcoholics?
In Seattle primarily. But there was that time they drank champaign in on the Oregon border on new years.

the mullet seasons were indeed kinda rough