How come turks all look so vastly different?

How come turks all look so vastly different?

Turkey has been a cultural melting pot for milennia.

we don't. turks are moslty considered as white, don't let other anatolian races and kurds fool you

relicts of pre-turkish population in conquered greek territories plus people kidnapped from balkans
they also tend to have birth rates of europeans and will dissolve in the sea of asian roaches within few decades

anatolian look like the majority in turkey

>cultural

The word you're looking for there is racial

>this post

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Turks (Ottomans) always were multi-ethnic tribe/group/nation. Turk label worked like the Roman or now the european citizen.

>turks are moslty considered as white
by arabs maybe

well we should look white to you then

turks are rape babies

Nationalist Turks are the ultimate sufferers of Stockholm Syndrome.

Their genes are mostly from raped white populations, white slaves, Romans, and Greeks. Yet they bellow and preen about muh Turkishness.

Ottomans were the world's most prolific slavers for a thousand years. They prized blonde girls from Europe most highly.

How come white Turks haven't split off and made their own nation yet?

Because some turks are actually of byzantine stock, while others are disgusting mongols

Underrated.

I wonder the same thing, most Turks looks absolutely like shitskin roaches and some are very white and even have blonde hair blue eyes. THeir ancestors probly bought a lot of blonde Slav slaves

delete this

because Ottomans were historically among the best at indoctrinating conquered peoples.

They used to run their empire like Rome did. Any slave had the chance by military or social service to set freedom and citizenship for his childrens. At a point that all the bureaocracy was held by whites intellectuals and generals.
Anyway, they were taught that Ottoman civilization was the peak of humankind and to see with horror the West from where they came from.

These whites considered themselves illuminated by Islam. It's important to remember than until Industrial Revolution Turkey was a major world power just like US is now.

Imagine if US taught niggas that they were superior to any europeans.

>pol loves mongols because based alpha nation
>pol uses mongol as an insult
someone explain

delete your country

>tfw couldnt into industrial rev
I HATE this feeling

Mongols were barbarians period.

But Polo had a nice trip.

because islam

so should we crusade against finns?

I KNOW
FUCKINGS ISLAM NOT ENOUGH SCIENCE POINTS

how did turks become islamic anyway at what point did it happen?

Because we date outside the family, Brad

Crossroads of Asia/Europe/Africa/Middle East,

Well, we are talking about a country whose contribute in history consists mainly of memes...

Good one, Üzgür.

Jihads(massacre, though we fought hardcore before falling) and dawahs(iskan is goood, come join join!)
Just like in the west today

Thanks Hanz now Hanzuela

islam not iskan*

t*rks are roaches

they were a people of warriors, pirates and conquerors. The alternative were peaceful Buddhism or an intellectual Confucianism.

Islam suits well conquests and wars.

They were too poor culturally to develop their national version of Islam, differently from Persians.

Turks are white tho

don't bring this up

>White

Most Turks are dark-skinned, only a minority are fair-skinned. The fair-skinned ones most likely have Greek/Balkanic genetics.

>inbred islander wonders why a mainland country has some genetic diversity

Ahmed will do you some good, Nigel

Costantinople is whiter than London georgie. A day a new Lepanto will happen and the Holy League will free it and its white girls from Roachstag.

Is Anzu muslim? I mean, she lives in Turkey right? Why is she not wearing her required hijab/burqa like a good muslim woman?

For the same reason americans eat meat on Friday. Turkey have no religious law and everything related to Islam is perceived as a tradition more than a rule.

Even is if considered a pious act to wear burqa, it's not mandatory if you don't want.

Turkey is pretty secular for a Muslim majority country, she said in a Q&A that's she's not religious.

So are you saying that Finland are savages

Lol

Kek
You guys look arab, don't lie to yourself

>pic
Based Turkroach with the facts.

Indeed, they were pretty secular even in Ottoman times. I mean, sure, they were warmongers but instead of going the "convert to Islam or die" route they simple game non-muslims an extra tax to pay for as long as they had faith in anything but Allah.

anzu is an albino tough so not really a good example.