Ywn see a 2 hour long action sequence of Chief killing aliens to the soundtrack of the thickest bass strings imaginable...

>ywn see a 2 hour long action sequence of Chief killing aliens to the soundtrack of the thickest bass strings imaginable, with no plot or shit-tier acting to ruin it

youtube.com/watch?v=4gXAcoBT_XI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svdR8_w1N0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=J6lA8zIFT7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Yfw you realize Bungie fired Marty O'Donnell and replaced him with a pile of steaming shit

>Halo and Bungie are both garbage now

This hurts badly but it's 100% true.

I thought the Halo prequel game was decent.

>not using the song BLOW ME AWAY

youtube.com/watch?v=svdR8_w1N0Y

I was a fan of Breaking Benjamin a year or two before the game came out and was surprised and over-delighted at them being used in the games OST.

>tfw hearing halo 2 main menu music
fuck I wish I could turn back time...

They're both great.

It was. Because that was the last time halo and bungie were together. Since they've split both have gone downhill

They've always been garbage. Halo CE was a fluke. Also, they've been making the same fucking game for almost 30 years.

Marathon=Halo=Destiny

Why is bungie so fucking cheesy? Are there any other studios that pull shit like this on such a large scale and get away with it?

Every bioware game is just kotor

I want Bungie back to Halo so bad.
Halo Reach is amazing. The campaign covers so much ground.

All I've managed to discern for the reasoning for Reach being shat on as much as it was is something about armor lock and that the plot wasn't faithful enough to the book. I still really liked it.

that youtube link you posted is unlistenable garbage that wasn't in the game
the fuck is wrong with you

And the fact that the crosshair isn't centered.

The thing that killed reach was the RNG reticle bloom and the inability to disable it in settings. A playlist without it would have been successful and would have made the community last longer. I still have no idea why it was ever implemented in the first place.

>wanting season pass Halo 12 with in-game purchases
live and let die

anniversary

Some cuck offered me his Xbox One on gumtree for £60 earlier. I go into town and pick up Master Chief collection and Halo 5 even though I know it's garbage to play 'em all at 1080 60fps.

After I bought the game, guy tells me he sold it after the stores closed on my way yo his place.

What did this fucking shitheel tell you afterward?

I asked him for the price, told him I'd beat it and he kept trying to get to know me better like the little kike I knew he was.

>buying games before you even have the console
dumbfuck I hope you got receipts

Well duh. I think I plan on getting the console anyway tho

sounds like a muddled mess of djent faggotry, This is far superior

youtube.com/watch?v=J6lA8zIFT7o

Meh, 331Erock is obviously skilled technically, but he tends to just shred real fast a lot instead of focusing on making solos that go with the song. He just likes showing off. Occasionally he puts together covers that are pretty good and don't go overboard with the pure shredding.

>Sup Forumseddit nostalgia babbies
you have your own board, fuck off

Slip space rupture detected Slip space rupture detected Slip space rupture detected SlipSlipSlipSlipSlipSlip

>Great
Halo Reach
Halo 3
Halo 2/Anniversary

>Very Good
Halo Wars
Halo Wars 2
Halo 3: ODST
Halo: Combat Evolved/Anniversary

>Decent
All pre-343 Halo books
Greg Bear's Forerunner books

>""Fun""-ish but Bad
Halo 4

>Shit
Halo 5
Kilo-5 trilogy
basically everything else

>baneposting
you lost all privileges to a unique board

i'd switch reach and ce, and put "the flood" book into shit

Once or twice a year I load up on adderall and play through one of the halo games. They're pretty cool

Halo 3 was peak Halo, peak gaming in general. No game or gaming community will ever beat Halo 3's.

Halo Evolutions was p fucking lit, especially Cole's story and Dirt