Do you actually just hate women, Sup Forums?

Do you actually just hate women, Sup Forums?

No, its not their fault they are retarded. Its our fault for letting them vote.

Give this man a beer.

I don't respect them. They have to earn my respect with decent or exceptional human behavior.

no i hate fucking faggots like you , you boost there ego and then cry here and hate them

Settle down, son.

Just a simple question.

When I see the leaf, I bow down to my chief.

fpbp

take your 0,03 gtfo

I've explained this many times. I don't hate women anymore. I once genuinely hated them for how they behaved. But then, I realized something. That women are the way they are because western culture allows and encourages them to be that way. And men created the culture, and gave women the go-ahead, and encourage them all the time to be degenerate.

Other women also encourage each other, because of the 'sisterhood', an innate in-group preference that they all have. But no, this goes beyond hating women. You have to see the bigger picture. I have tried explaining this to the autists of Sup Forums and /r9k/, they don't understand. They just reply and accuse me of weird things because they are not able to understand my message.

You're really not in a position to be lending anyone any money.

I hate everyone that does not take responsibility for their actions and has no accountability.

By default, that is a lot of women, yes. But also some men.

I feel bad for them, having a pathological victimhood complex must be tiring.

Fpbp

It's time to leave the cave, Plato.

>2 posts by this ID

The leafs are the ones talking sense and hitting the nails square on the head. The fuck's going on?

ILL FIX THAT TITTLY QUICK

jesus didnt need no bitches neither do i

Yes, cunts are scum, they should be done away with and replaced with little girls who don't grow into women.
But really this , cunts are like animals, they are lower creatures that can't help the dumb shit they do. It is men's responsibility to control them so they don't ruin everything all the time.

Nah. I've actually met a few decent ones.

Not really. They are pretty useless but I don't blame them for it since they have a clear path to be a non-degenerate.

I think a lot of women secretly don't want to work but there is no structure for them to do so.

FPBP

No, I love women actually. They smell nice and pretty