George Clooney Uncensored: ‘Steve Bannon Is a Pussy’

>Bannon is a failed writer and made all his money off Seinfeld
Why are none of you Sup Forumsfags ever talking about how Bannon is one of ((((((them))))))

thedailybeast.com/george-clooney-uncensored-steve-bannon-is-a-pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/videos/steve-bannon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The script Clooney is referring to was tentatively titled The Thing I Am. It was co-written by Bannon and his writing partner of 18 years, Julia Jones, who described it as “a rap film [based on Shakespeare’s Coriolanus] set in South Central during the L.A. riots.” The Daily Beast’s Asawin Suebsaeng got ahold of the wacky script that includes “rap music, racial tensions aplenty, looting, gangster ‘foot-soldiers,’ and chaos at ‘ground zero of the 1992 L.A. riots.’ Oh, and a lot of angry black characters referring to white characters as “whitey.”

My fucking sides

George clooney is a rapefugee welcoming cuckold faggot

nice counter argument, really convincing

> George Clooney
lol he should keep his mouth shut

Sup Forums btfo

Steve Bannon was fired like two weeks ago, nobody gives a fuck anymore

No one asked, George, you self-important faggot

He resigned

imagine being such a cuck that you're still sucking Trump's dick after he fired you and possibly gave you aids cause goddamn look at that face

He wasn't fired and he went into the roll with the intention to stay about half the time he actually stayed. Get your shit straight libtards.

>prominent alt-right figures continue to be exposed as weirdo losers

Really makes you think

i don't think it was meant to be an argument i mean facts are facts

yes, because calling someone a pussy is a convincing argument in the first place.

Is it because of this?
cbsnews.com/videos/steve-bannon/

> made money off seinfeld
> failed
wut

Being an investment consultant on a production company sale where you chose to get payment in the form of equity is not the same as being a successful writer

Daily reminder Bannon is a former Goldman Sachs banker and literally just as bad as all the illuminati kikes this board hates

OMG, this changes EVERYTHING!

I-I was wrong all the time, and now I'm going to be a limp-wristed faggot liberal piece of race traitor trash from now on!

Thank you so much OP!

DOWN WITH WHITE PEOPLE!!! ESPECIALLY WHITE MEN!!!!!

jesus christ your arguments are weak

I guess Clooney felt kinda threatened the way Bannon lumped faggots like him in with the Bush admin

So...a typical Spike Lee "joint".

Lmao sure thing buddy

>liberal piece of race traitor trash from now on!

only in Sup Forums is this considered getting wrecked.