Should fat people be publicly humiliated?

Should fat people be publicly humiliated? m.youtube.com/watch?v=4c59_lJZYIE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrLTl9vjPfk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5zCVlNuuO4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words
youtube.com/watch?v=jEw5NLgU72I
youtube.com/watch?v=zG7EsJzZ0DU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrLTl9vjPfk

they are every time they leave the house

Only if it's clever like the video you posted.
That's hilarious.

This
if they don't realize they aren't attractive and repulsive to people in general then you should ridicule them otherwise their life is already humiliation

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5zCVlNuuO4

Kek wills it

I've already fapped three times to day, now you're making me do it a fourth.

I wouldn't have minded some free music while I shopped. I don't see why they're so upset about it.

They look like fucking cucks but that's pretty good

Honestly if I was on a the jury and that fat fuck strangled that kid to death on the spot I would vote to acquit. Keep in the mind the fat ass was minding his own business and the fagot kid was intentionally antagonizing him. I'll go even further. That little fagot was basically trying to start a fight with the fat ass. That should constitute "fighting words"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words

t. Butthurt fatty

fucking cringe. faggot looking little fucking kids. god i hate teenagers.

lmao that was funny as fuck

Would rather be around the 2 fat guys than those 2 twink white boys

t. fat person

Yes. Fat shaming, slut shaming, pedo shaming, miscegenation shaming etc are excellent ways to curb such undesirable behaviour. Social scorn is a fantastic means for enforcing a better society.

I want to see bashing little maggots with those two getting kicked in the arse.

this is nigger behavior. absolutely haram.

>American education

Fats are slothful and filthy. Always humiliate them.

>Turn around and scream.
how about.
>Turn around and rip the fucking thing from their hands and walk off with it.
>Smack the ever living shit out of them for fun.
There is such a thing as self defense when provoked, meaning if they provoke a fight, and a fight happens, its their fault.
Its called instigation.

>thread about fat shaming
>video of two kids fat shaming
>people get triggered over the thin guys, not the fatty
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=jEw5NLgU72I
more like triggered that its just some suburb spoiled rich kids being cunts to people cause they can get away with it.

video related, its them being cunts to random people and cringing the fuck out in public. Literal cancer.

>people get triggered over the thin guys,

You mean Nu-Male faggots I would rather have those two fats live near me then those teenage losers any day.

>fat for your whole life
>don't know how to own it and laugh at yourself
If I were him I'd lean back, hold my belly and start waddling to the music.
Laughs all around.

i feel bad for these two folks, for some reason i have no empathy for fat women tho

Skinny girl is hot as fuck.

You wouldn't feel bad for them if the two cunts who is doing it didn't look like someone you wanted to punch without even doing anything wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=zG7EsJzZ0DU

As it should be

woot Lexi!
she can beat my ass any day

Pol answer: yes because fuck fat people. They need to be shamed out of existence because they have weak resolve, defective metal issues, and have weak fucking genetics.

Reality answer: no because this will depress them and they'll just stuff their faces more and the problems get worse.

Perhaps we have reached the point where some aspects of the free marker need to be kept in check. Implementing body fat percentage laws, where exceeding legal amount would result in physical rehabilitation, would motivate a large amount of people getting their shit together, and put the fork down since there would be actual consequences for these adult-children.

Raising the fast food price excessively would help too. It would separate the lazy faggots from the food addicts.

I'm torn. Those kids deserve to get their asses kicked but the shit they were doing was funny as fuck.

Wat do?

Yes.

a simple firm shove on the front of the sax would be enough to fuck up his mouth / teeth pretty bad lol

But most of American posters are obese too,right?

Kid with the sax should get the shit kicked out of him and tortured to death. He is violating the NAP by constantly harassing specific people and impeding their ability to go around public places as-they-will.

I know it's childish but I laughed out loud at this shit

>publicly humiliated
you misspelled "executed"

Autistic motherfuckers

It shouldn't be mandatory but should be socially acceptable

Strangling is good exercise

>look at comments
>he's dead

>Reality answer: no because this will depress them and they'll just stuff their faces more and the problems get worse.

And then they die.

>self defence when provoked
>You classify a fucking saxophone melody as provoking you
Americans really are the weakest nation.

my god, they are literally sperglords

>Americans really are the weakest nation

Do you really want to start this?

If you walk up to somebody at random, and begin insulting them to the point they hit you, you instigated the fight, you did it with the intent they would hit you. Similar to how people slam on their brakes with the intent for you to slam into them on purpose.

It came up after people started going around trying to get rich fuckers to hit them then sue them after they did.

UK you are one to talk, you invited a fucking million of people who do just that into your country and you love it when they fucking kick your dogs assault your women and destroy your culture.

>this will depress them and they'll just stuff their faces more and the problems get worse.
desu I think fat shaming works. When /r/fatpeoplehate was still around before gook-lord herself took it down I regularly used to browse it and began feeling bad about what I'd done to my body. Dropped about 60 pounds just through eating better and not stuffing my face. Any person who stuffs their face out of depression is weak willed and more than likely will never admit to the problem they created nor attempt to change it, they'll simply blame it on uncontrollable factors so they can continue living their lie.

There's a time and a place to put fatties in their place. Fucking with fatties in a grocery store when they're just minding their business is a little fucked up.

>Lexi
Is there a more whore name? (other than Stacy obviously)

You know that thanks to the shit CNN did on Sup Forums the likelihood is many newfags will show up posting their youtubes for hits and so forth.

Anita seems back at it as well with her goons.

> Fucking with fatties in a grocery store when they're just minding their business

what better place than where they can make smarter food choices and not be fat, it's a good thing

What if fat people ARE actively trying to eat healthy food and exercising.

Then you assholes judged a fat person based on appearance and bully that person. Even through the fat person is changing.

The change doesn't happen overnight, faggot.

Because turning your life around has to come from within. When I was a fatty, I had to realize that I was killing myself and that I needed to look for help. If you just tell fatties that they're fat, you get shit like fat tumblr morons who treat you as the antagonist of their lives. Then they remain fat just to spite you.

What's your point?
Oh no we gave them extra motivation...

It's just memes man, pls no nuke
Granted, if you chat shit prepare to get hit. But my problem is that you think a saxophone playing a pompous tune is 'insulting' and worthy of assault. You sound like an SJW that complains that clapping is triggering so everyone must snap their fingers. How'd we tell fat fucks to stop being fat fucks? Do we sit them down and have a gentle talk with them so not to damage their fee-fees? Being fat isn't good, and fat-shaming works imo, hitting children isn't gonna lower his cholesterol, but a hard look in the (metaphorical) mirror might.
Also, I live in the 3rd 'most multicultural' city in the UK and its still 91.9% white compared to your 62% nation wide, eat shit beaner.

Chastity

My point is don't judge people based on appearance. You don't know any shit.

>Oh no we gave them extra motivation...
You really think that? Christ. That will only make the problem worse.

>t. Butthurt autistic loner who never fucked around with their bros growing up
Most of this shit is genuinely funny

>fucked around with their bros growing up
>fucking around with strangers hoping to get your shit pushed in

LOL LAMO haha HAH AHAHAH that shit is so cash famalam. xd :^) XD

Would you be happier if they stayed indoors all the time making cancerous let's plays?

Most of their shit is just them two. If a pair of giant fat babies can't take a joke then idgaf niqqa

hello there newfriend I know on reddit or wherever you came from it's probably okay but we don't post like that here, please refrain from it in the future. no need to thank me, just doing my part to help you adjust to new surroundings

Noice pasta summerfag.
Don't post stale shit anymore mmmm'kay.

itt: triggered obese monstrosities

yes

yeah
that dude wasnt that fat though, should have found one of those 600 pound hambeasts at shart mart