I have a dilemma

Hello Pol.
I'm a young man of persian decent (non-muslim and from a non-muslim family). I have grown up in America and have grown fond of white people and their culture. You people really are the single greatest thing to happen to the human race, except maybe the neolithic revolution. I want to do everything I can to fight against the leftists and their white genocide, because white people shouldn't be rewarded for building the greatest cultures and nations in human history (not to mention their contributions to the sciences) with death by the hands of the Muslim and Chinese hoards.

My problem is that I also find white women beautiful and would like a white wife, but then I'm marrying race traitor and contributing to the white genocide. What should I do?

>You people really are the single greatest thing to happen to the human race, except maybe the neolithic revolution
Including fat rednecks?

Including fat hipsters with a body positive image?

go for it dude don't let Sup Forums decide your life for you

if a women was willing to marry a non-white anyway its better she marry a persian then a black or latino because persians are basically cousins of europeans and both of us came from the indo-aryans

Yes, some of my best friends are fat rednecks! Rednecks prop up the firearms industry and by extension defend the second amendment and protect one of the last toe-holds of the right to bear arms!

Also hush puppies are awesome!

Personally, I don't mind people who actually behave like white people marrying white people. As long as you're not a dindu, and you'll remain faithful to your woman, as well as raise your half white child properly, I'd give you a green light.

Go for it.

I'm a young man of persian decent, doesn't matter if you are a muzzie or not.
KYS

>You people really are the single greatest thing to happen to the human race

fucking cuck, be proud of what you are and stop slobbering over our dicks

If you love her, whoever and whatever she may look like, marry her. you can't stop or change love. the big problem a lot of people here have with race mixing is that it is relentlessly shilled by the media, and almost always is bm/ww.

the milwaukee sherrif that everyone loves is a race mixer and I have no problem with that at all.

find love, and cherish it forever.

if you want to marry in do it op Persians are basically white anyway

Loving whites is different. This isn't like what Frau Merkel and the libtards in Germany are doing. White people imposing their values is a good thing. Wherever white people go prosperity and happiness eventually follow for all parties involved.

You have to have an IQ of at least 130. Then it's A-OK

Shit, last I checked I was only 126...

Hmmm..close enough.

Weird question...

Is your name Tom and grew up in New Jersey by any chance ?

just do it faggot, no-one cares that much

kys

its funny because it's true

Personally i think persian history is pretty rad and would rather see you helping out your own country, but to each his own.

Do it, who cares what people think.

Half of the "red pill" white nationalists I've met have dated or are married to Asian women. These same guys would be disgusted to find out that their Asian gf or wife dated interracial in the past with an Arab or black.

>My problem is that I also find white women beautiful and would like a white wife, but then I'm marrying race traitor and contributing to the white genocide. What should I do?

Welcome friendo. There are twochoices you have here.

>Marry a Persian, adopt white babies

If you do this, you're taking a non-white breeder out of the pool.

>Marry a white girl, adopt white babies*

If you do this, you're taking a white breeder out of the pool but at least you aren't contributing to non-white birth rates

God speed whatever choice you make friend.

*You could also impregnate her with a white sperm donor or wait for CRISPR to be able to turn your brown seed into white seed via genetic engineering I guess.

Do a Sonboli

i remember this photo. i jacked off to this in sports illustrated like 3 years ago.

I know what you mean, whites figured electricity and space travel out, so what's being done to Germany, Sweden and France is a fucking crime against huminaity.

persians aint too bad desu

Despite this being Sup Forums supposedly the the cosmic center of racism, you see the responses. Something which you probably already knew but I'll point out anyway, is race isn't as important as being a decent human being and US citizen.

Join our resistance against the crazy leftists that want to destroy (and almost have) the greatness of the US for everyone of all backgrounds.

Persian here, got a half white half Japanese wife. Just had a baby and she is white as hell. Woooooooo

Woah, thanks for your advice, support, and benevolent apathy.

Quads

As long as your offspring is Caucasian

Stop making this thread, sand nigger.

degaS

These are actually some good ideas. I'm actually pretty open to adoption as there is all sorts of shit that runs in my family.

take one of our race mixing whores, move to turkey, make it more white, 1 baby at a time. become a part of european colonization.

You sir, have some good tastes.

>asking autistic strangers for their permission on a lithuanian interpretive dance forum

if you opt for adoption, consider adopting poor orphans from moldova and ukraine. apparently there is a surplus of white orphans there, who nobody gives a shit about.

>today I posted on Sup Forums like it was my own personal blog. It had nothing to do with politics, but about how I'm a stupid whiny persian cunt. I can't into life decisions and seek approval online. God I wish I was white. The end.

if you are persian your race is mediterranean wich means you are white , feel free to fuck this irsh american girls