Hasn't aged since American Psycho

>hasn't aged since American Psycho
>huge thick cock
>won an Oscar for his role in Dallas Buyers Club
>fucks his fangirls all the time
>god like hair and facial aesthetics
>successful band
>successful acting career

>Sup Forums and Reddit hate him for his one bad performance in a movie he barely starred in, with a horrible script and bad director

Can you guys just get the fuck over it and accept that Jared Leto is a God amongst plebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQ4uL_vN9gY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAargSCXQaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUTTT MUHH JOKERRRR MUHH HEATH LEDGER PORTRAYAL

>5'9"
Make him stand next to a real man and watch all his qualities fade away in an instant

BUTTT HEAAATHH LEDDGEERRR

I don't like admitting that there really are alpha Chads like this so my only defense mechanism is to hate. What chance does the average man stand if there are Adonises like this running around? What is the point of living without pair bonding?

>green clothing aficionado

He's a manlet.

>blinded himself by being to good a actor

inb4 >dude just eat right, only drink water, get plenty of sleep and jus b urself and you'll 5ever look like your 20 years old lmao

Jared Leto stars in __________ as __________, and for this role he ____________________.

>height matters more than success, incredible aesthetics, wealth and 8 inch thick cock

You people are fucking delusional.

He deserves an R rated movie. Wouldn't it be ground breaking to see a sex scene between Joker and Harley?

He's a Vegan and his mother aged very well too so it makes sense he looks young

He looks like a faggot though.

I live under a rock. What makes u think he has a big peen?

I liked him in Fight Club and Lord of War.
Though really in Fight Club he could've been replaced by anyone.

Literally the only thing unnattractive about him is his 5'9" height.

He looks awful with long hair. Like a bearded woman. With short hair he looks pretty good.

Post pic of his cock

>He's a Vegan and his mother aged very well too
Doesn't mean shit.
pic related

Your just going to overlook the Kardashian hair and the shitload of makeup he wears to cover up his age?

I'm surprised his Lord of War speech about dogs doesn't get spammed for being over the top edgy.

no, his eyes are too close together and he is slightly too feminine.

I know height thing is a meme. But isn't that above average for the US?

t. manlet

fukn kek fair enough user

>huge thick cock
Proofs?

Actually looks great there, shame

That was kind of my point. He's blessed with incredible genes. He's also already had work done and wears a lot of makeup for a guy.

It's actually exactly average

just going along with it or the tallfags will off themselves.

when will they learn...

>people will say this isn't the best live action Joker scene of all time

Without Batman crime has no punchline

having those hair genetics and not wearing it american psycho style 24/7

WASTE

His face his way to gay. Eyes are too close together.

>5'9
>average
kek, sure bud

He was a bit edgy and over acted in some scenes but the script and direction really didn't do him any favors

JUST

lol the fuck. he looks like a homeless bieber impersonator.

His music might be awful, but the man's got great taste in sea urchin ceviche.

No you dumbass. But put him next to someone like Hugh Jackman, who's a closeted fag himself, and he'll make Leto look like an ugly dickless drag queen

Lady Gaga did NOT age well.

That's what I last heard, keep In mind any averages includes all the chinks and mexicans

>bad director
You've got a memory like a goldfish if you think Ayer is a bad director.

>averages includes all the chinks and mexicans
They have they're own averages, if you white and 5'9 you're a manlet

It must be really awful to be a manlet, I would probably hate all women if I was one.

Post links to pics of Jared Leto's 8 inch cock or you're a fucking faggot

That's pretty mean

I didn't think Leto's Joker was that bad, as far as a performance goes he seemed successfully insane and completely disappeared into the character. The issue was the god-awful writing and shitty artistic decisions by Ayer. Like that scene where he's lying in a big circle of knives. I just keep imagining the Joker going out to a home store and picking up a bulk order of various knives, arranging them on his floor, then lying down in the middle of them and having a laugh. It's that kind of stupid shit that made hi character suck, not the acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQ4uL_vN9gY

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA

Lol, the entire legitimacy of the "Le manlets XD" meme is supposed to come from the idea that a woman would never want to fuck a manlet, while Leto is living proof that isnt true.

if no one fucked manlets we wouldn't be around

The average for white american males is 5'10"

>bad hair
>bad taste in fashion
>average penis size
>not really fit
>5'9
>bad acting
>method acting, the only person who ever did it right was Daniel Day Lewis
What are you talking about

He's rich. money trumps height in the eyes of women

The only thing lanklets think women care about is their height.

>lanklets
>he thinks this offends anyone

I mean her first message to him is "I hate you". You'd have to be a /r9k/ to even think he had a shot with her, unless she's into hate-fucking.

if you watch a 30 seconds to mars music video or listen to their songs or watch jared leto interact with the crowd you realize the man has a coward's heart

there is nothing to envy about that. he was always in the shadow of better actors like dicaprio. he isn't even close to the level of someone like tom hardy. he is shit at everything he does since his bit part in thin red line or requiem

Are you a fucking virgin? Girls will say shit like "I hate you" or "Fuck you" all the time in a flirty/friendly manner, hence why she said "I want coffee" immediately after.

>asking a girl to be his gf
That's not how it works u less you're 12.

Based Croatian qt exposing manlets

>girls tell him "fuck you" or "I hate you" once every other day
>"b-bro, it's cool you k-know, they're just f-flirting with me! haha they want to fuck me deep down"
Hahahahaha, the state of this website's social intelligence.

Literal bait

I've listened to a lot of Thirty Seconds to Mars the last few days and I have to ask, who buys this shit?

>tom hardy

He's mediocre at best.

His best role is the old western survival movie with decaprio and the movie where he plays British twins

>tfw you like a few songs from 30 seconds to mars but didnt know jared was the singer

hehe

This is a fake conversation right? It reads like one of those tv shows or movies where the protagonist is a Jewish or Elijah Wood cuck that's always on the verge of suicide.

>walking to class the other day
>5'9 turbo manlet
>by chance, a chick and her bf are heading the same way i am, guy is about the same height as me, maybe an inch or two taller
>a 6'7 giga nigga passes by the three of us on his way somewhere, headphones in and chilling
>think nothing of it
>suddenly hear the girl 5 seconds later start profusely apologizing to her bf saying "[name] come on don't be like that please please you know i gotta stare"
>hear the guy getting mad as hell saying shit like "guys like him are being phased out by guys like me (???)"
>can literally hear how shaky the relationship is

jesus christ, i thought it was all a fucking meme. i thought it was all a goddamn fucking meme.

I liked that Capricorn song. I liked that whole album actually.

My female cousin met him and her fantasy for him faded away. She says he is way too feminine.
You people keep forgetting women are just less visual when it comes to attraction than men. Aesthetics by itself doesn't turn them on if the rest isn't there, unlike us.

>hasn't even watched Taboo.

Be VEEEERY careful now.

I have no use for you.

>gotta stare
Girls avoid guttural words like that

Sure sounds like a meme

i don't know where you're from or what you mean by guttural words but that is exactly what she said, this conversation sticks out in my head clear as day

I'm sure it does. Fantasies we concoct often do.

> gookish face
> manlet
Is he pinoy?

Just listened to it. Not so bad. I guess I'm talking more about their newer stuff, It's like watered down U2.

imagine being you

Lol my bad I forgot about taboo.
Can't wait for season 2 in America.

Hardy was a dick to his sister in the show especially when she was the only one who gave a shit about him

I want to like Jared Leto because he wears Crocs and when my girlfriend gets mad at me for wearing Crocs I can say "hey, Jared Leto wears Crocs too, fuck you" but none of his roles have really moved me and his band is only good if you're a scene girl and it's 2004.

>if you watch a 30 seconds to mars music video or listen to their songs or watch jared leto interact with the crowd you realize the man has a coward's heart

the fuck
one of the only bands pulling off playing rock to decent crowds in this day and age

>5ft 7in
>tfw the author of the article is also a manlet

why would he include some other person in his profile picture? one that takes up more space than him, even

>if you watch a 30 seconds to mars music video or listen to their songs or watch jared leto interact with the crowd you realize the man has a coward's heart
what the fuck!? is this pasta? what the fuck did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=dAargSCXQaQ

Your obsession with height is funny, but in reality you are just mad that you will always be skeletal stick with no option for muscle gain. So you cling to a fantasy that women are all about height.
Thank you hungry skeleton for a good laugh.

Bronson