Sup Forums v. AHS

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apvhCcs4aeA
youtu.be/oNZQBIJ51lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is gay for Sup Forums guys?

we mainstream bros

what exactly is he appreciative of us for? not being politically apathetic?

But why?

did anyone actually watch the episode? i wasn't even aware that AHS was still on air.

youtube.com/watch?v=apvhCcs4aeA

Isn't that a show for housewives?

fags and women

what you aint got yo self a house q t yet?

why didn't you make one image, dude?

ole lady isnt letting me use the comp.
gotta go fast

DO normo's think we are afraid of ppl or irl?
Is this how they really think?

alt right was never Sup Forums and is external newfag normie tourist cancer tho

mobileposters banned when?

valid point.

Have you goys seen the castlevania on netflix?
actually pretty interesting story and characters. Would recommend watching. Sorry for interupting your scheduled programming.

Classic times, n prayers 4 all.

I'm on mobile right now and guarantee I've been here longer than you.

What's the context behind this scene? I don't watch this gay show.

Also, thread theme:
youtu.be/oNZQBIJ51lw

I've been here since 2016 newfag trash. Don't respond to me ever again, faggot.

But you're an avid Sup Forumsedditor
You are part the tourist cancer that killed this board

Just who is this "Sup Forums"?

I'm not American so I'm not sure what has happening there. I'm assuming it was the city passing some type of law.

My question is, does that board/committee have the authority to berate, and humiliate citizens for voicing their concerns?
Isn't that a direct violation of the 1st amendment?

Normies have a poor impression of what it is we do here.

Meanwhile they continue to appropriate our culture at staggering rates.

Wrong.

He's a Sup Forumsack/channer who shows up to a meeting about providing more security for a synagogue and suggests they need less security and that it should be blown up.

Just a prank.

This makes the normie mad.

I find it interesting seeing what normos think of people who lurk/post here. In some capacity they have a point, but just like an iceburg they only see the surface of the mass.

Also another point to address would be the "popularity" of chinno4. In some ways its good i.e. ad-rev for the site / passes sold / and just overall clicks; bad because well... shaira_blue, and all the other horrible things that have happened over the pass 2 years... I've been here since about 2011 and i can say of course this sites gone to shit. But i would say at lease twice a week you can get a few good threads goin on /k/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /Vg/, /r9k/, /hodlbags/

And for all the oldfags out there... at lease 50% have gone to other safer, moar XillumYinatedZ places, but traffic n shit mods are a problem.

Its fun to get a healthly helpin' of all different places. Any olddies catch ma driftto?