pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13902938
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
caic.org.au/eastern/sydda/free-tm.htm
youtu.be/11p0y9z1XOU
poal.me/rvjj5g
wearyourvoicemag.com/more/entertainment/twin-peaks-overwhelmingly-white-fans-color-keep-watching
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why

>redditspacing
>forum
Am I the only one in here seriously freaked out by this post?

strawpoll.me/13902938
strawpoll.me/13902938
strawpoll.me/13902938
strawpoll.me/13902938
strawpoll.me/13902938

PICK YOUR 5 FAVORITE TWIN PEAKS EPISODES

I tried to include all the fan favorites.

>7 people killed down the street while I'm sitting here rewatching episode 18

Coincidence?

What year is it /tpg/?

>TM cult niqqas
>rick and morty
/tpg/ is dead I don't even think CUTEposting can save it

see you again in 25 years

>it's a "crappy show references its superiors in an attempt for some sort of acceptance" episode

>not using poal.me which has add your own vote option

This is viral marketing shill lies, tricking people into watching the new "epic" Rick & Morty longterm lore episode. Trying to wow all the /tpg/ crowd with their paid shills coming down amongst you, trying to get you to watch something complicated and hoping it will fill the hole and they'll turn you into Reddit. Beware the lies. No doppelganger curtain Twin Peaks scene, instead Reddit the episode of Reddit the show as usual no references paid shill lies.

Rick and Morty is shit. Go back to plebbit. Here's your (you)

Problem is that meta-commentary is not as emotionally impactful as the genuine horror of the violence in the original show. Therein lies the issue with the violence as presented in The Return.

I'll admit that Part 18 takes a hard turn and gets to that gut wrenching level of upset with many of its scenes, it's maybe the most joyless hour of Twin Peaks ever, but there's still no scene in it that is the Maddy equivalent, despite being powerful in its own right.

So did the meta-commentary of violence serve to increase the impact of Part 18? A little bit, yes, because a majority of The Return it seems like the show had almost forgotten what lied at the core of it, so when that comes back and hits us in the face, it really hits hard. I still don't feel like it recontextualizes the gratuitous violence that came before it in an interesting enough way where it will change how I feel about it removed from the finale.

>rick and morty shills
>t r a n s c e n d e n t a l meditation shills
>DLIDF
Why are we so targeted? Is it because we talked about Judy?

>TV shows right wingers will never understand

*buuuuuurp* what year is this?

Get out Mark

One of the great things about Twin Peaks though is it's got way less of a leftist agenda than most things on the air. Despite Frost's worst efforts.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Vedderposters were right. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen: youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

See? I told you you wouldn't understand it.

was right, you have to get the fuck out, Mark

What's DLIDF?

Some dumb shit some plebbit fags came up with earlier.

David Lynch's I'm Down to Fuck.

David Lynch Internet Defense Force

Formerly Maharishi Mahesh Yogi's

>Some dumb shit some plebbit fags came up with earlier.

And I'll seed you
And you'll seed me
And I'll seed you in the branches that blow
In the breeze
I'll feed you in the trees
I'll sneed you in the trees
Under the sycamore trees

>the TM documentary guy looks like Otacon

What happened to the guy with the list of Lynch's friends doing TM? Did he post again?

TM documentary? Link? +quick rundown please

Deal with it, haters.

You're fucking A right it's because we talked about Judy. This is how hard Vedderposters were BTFO by Judy. Also the revenge of syncfags. 2003fags also. And people being told they're Reddit since they came in for the finale threads only.

you can see that this is controlled opposition probably made by lynch himself

>same clothing and autistic behaviour like dougie
>probably is an early version of the character
>two different coffee cups placed on a vertical line in clear symbolic meaning
>blue phillip jeffries on the table next to the cup

>Transcendental Meditation is a cult much better at hiding its power level than Scientology
>famous people affiliated with it are Clint Eastwood, Tom Hanks, Hugh Jackman, Paul McCartney, Jerry Seinfeld, Martin Scorsese and many others with David Lynch especially involved in it
>David Lynch Foundation is raising money to put TM in schools among other things
>Lynch is casting people out of TM and recruting cast members for TM (Sherilyn Fenn, Madchen Amick, Heather Graham, Laura Dern, Julee Cruise, Chrysta Bell, Michael Cera, David Bowie, Naomi Watts, Sky Ferreira, Jim Belushi, Moby, ...)
>involves brainwashing/trance/hypnosis/suggestion (you are basically manipulated into being positively affected by meditation)
>Lynch is giving talks saying he's using TM to expand his "ball of consciousness" and fish for ideas making fans want to try it
>other supposed benefits include a "life getting better and better", infininite/pure intelligence, consciousness and bliss with problems basically solving themselves
>TM is a "simple relaxation technique" in the same way Scientology is a "simple personality test"
>the basic lessons ($1500) provide you with a "secret" mantra (there is a list) to repeat for 20 minutes
>additional lessons teach levitation, the meditation for world peace (needs a group of meditators the size of the square root of 1% of the worlds population) and a weird derivate of unified field theory among other things
>there are reports of health issues as a result of doing TM and needing more and more lessons for it to still have an effect
>there are reports of women getting sexually abused by TM founder Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (former Beatles guru, now dead and basically replaced by Lynch)
>more information: suggestibility.org, the documentary "David Wants to Fly" (TPB), promotional video "Meditation, Creativity, Peace", several weird videos on YouTube (one shows Lynch sharing a stage with a German guy saying it's unfortunate Hitler didn't succeed)

We figured out something about Judy that someone doesn't want us to know. Perhaps about L. Ron Hubbard? Scientology? Jack Parsons? Many such cases!

>L. Ron Hubbard? Scientology?
THE LINKING TO THIS CULT AND THE SIMILAR SITUATION WE'RE IN NOW CANNOT BE IGNORED

watching it right now? me too. comfy.

I'm watching it right now, only 30 mins in, search on torrent sites. TM does seem very cult-like, you pay thousands for them to tell you a personal mantra (a couple of foreign words to repeat to yourself silently for 20 mins every day, while they won't tell you how they come up with it).

Tom Cruise and his people coming against /tpg/ because we've struck too close to home. Many references essential to Judy in Mark Frost book. Explicit. They must obfuscate lest we gain and spread knowledge

Tammy's Hotcakes

Doubles speak sooth, the mismatched are the posts of the true cult.

What did he mean by this?

>while they won't tell you how they come up with it
LMAO , Lynch probably just does the William Burroughs text cut up method while shitting himself from laughing at the idiots who spend real money on that.

caic.org.au/eastern/sydda/free-tm.htm

>tfw it's age based
What mantra are you /tpg/? ienga reporting in.

YA CANT FOOL ME

Reminder that TMposters are Scientologist paid shills from Burma. They know that we're onto them wishing to summon Judy (The Moon Child / Babalon / etc.)

Give me all your faceapp memes please.

>55-59 sham
How ironic.

Anyone else reading TP The Secret Files? It's kind of shit.

DELET

also, adverse effects, yuck. Guess that's what caused inland empire

>no part 15

>adverse effects from sitting quietly and repeating a mantra in your head
Is this world just filled with pussies?

>they never got to be best friends again

L-Laura??

>male Sheryl Lee is George Soros

This is some kino shit

youtu.be/11p0y9z1XOU

Lynch cooking quinoa, with a story.

>Twin Peaks
>qt characters in every episode
>only black characters are an mc, a hooker, and a jumping man
>Dougie Jones plot is Post-Modern nuclear family kinĂ³

It's as if you actually like "just cheese" sandwiches.

It's probably not because of the technique itself but because of the brainwashing making you "enjoy" it. The technique itself is very similar to normal meditation except you don't try to push out thoughts.

Scientologist trying to hide the revelations about Judy

NEW POLL
poal.me/rvjj5g
Can add your own answers on this one

>but because of the brainwashing making you "enjoy" it.
Fooling yourself into enjoying isn't brainwashing, you retard

Interesting take. I'll look into it. Thanks.

FROGMOTHS
R
O
G
M
O
T
H
S

they're using brainwashing though

I knew DL was into TM. But Scientology? Seems too organized for him. Any evidence?

>implying Scientology is not only a giant cover up for TM

Mark exposed everything in his crappy book

Scientology like all modern weird cults (LaVey's/Process Church) goes back to Thelema and Jack Parsons.

Basically the symbolism in the show alludes to a whole bunch of Crowley stuff and the book expands.

Plus scientologist stuff so they're sending their known army of shills against /tpg/ to shit it up

Yeah, but does that implicate David Lynch specifically? I just don't believe he is Scientology.

Black grandmas

I love that he smokes.

Judy / The White Lodge / The Black Lodge / the magicians / whatever are Scientology. Therefore Scientology is mad and trying to shit up /tpg/ with TMposting.

Specifically? Very hard to trace it. There's no direct link other than the creepy cult-like similarities and origins between the two movements.

Just going to say that it is unnerving the amount of hostile posts after the user in the other thread exposed the TM money scheme, the insane amount of celebrities involved, and the persistance to install this "miraculous life improvement method" in schools.

Ray Wise is a great actor. I started watching The Young and the Restless because of him. Kind of hate him for that.

So this is what happens inside Sneed's Feed and Seed...

Well, I agree with you there. I don't like the idea of any director or actor using their influence to push a cult like agenda like that. I just love DL and his kino stuff and want to see more of it.

>very few prominent black characters
>the one prominent black character wears a white mask with a huge nose (anti-semetic reference to the Jews running and orchestrating hollywood?)
>prominently features homeless white men wearing black face, who use acts of extreme violence to exert their will (parody of the modern ghetto?)
>has scene where insect creature crawls down a girl's mouth, after she kisses a boy of colour

What did they mean by this?

>777
OK IF YOU SAY SO BABALON

Tim and Eric's new bedtime story tonight features him

mrs koehler has some abrahamic insight for y'all racists

wearyourvoicemag.com/more/entertainment/twin-peaks-overwhelmingly-white-fans-color-keep-watching

big if true

lol

it's also a caricature of lincoln, the president who freed the slaves, or as david calls them "the unenlightened brown species"

why is his suit so big, lads?

Damn, missed this.

Guys, fetch "David Wants to Fly" from TPB. Holy shit!

Daily reminder you Lynchfags wasted 18 hours of your life watching s3 snoozefest

>Problem is that meta-commentary is not as emotionally impactful as the genuine horror of the violence in the original show.
This guy gets it.

Does Trent Reznor do TM?

>Does Trent Reznor do TM?

Who doesn't? Even a guy like you should try it sometime, you know?

Laughed heartily.

Also,
>222
HELLOOOOOOO-ooooooo-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

11/10 thread OP