Is the anti american liberal going to apologize now that it didn't work out?

Is the anti american liberal going to apologize now that it didn't work out?

She's really hot but an idiot.

It's well known that she's correct. Muslims have been saying it for years in regards to gay marriage causing earthquakes.

>stupid celebrities say stupid things
News at eleven.

Name a blue state that got hit by a hurricane in recent weeks. I'll wait.

Oh the double standards, yet it's perfectly fine for the majority of the Republican base, especially evangelicals, to claim that other natural disasters across the globe are "God's wrath" or some other such nonsense, yet the media hardly ever reports any of that.

DUDE PEOPLE DESERVE TO DIE FOR VOTING DIFFERENTLY THAN ME LMAO

classic example of a girl becoming unattractive by opening her mouth. I can't even jerk off to her nude pics because she's so stupid it completely kills my boner.

Because everyone already accepts that bible-thumpers are crazy unempathetic lunatics.

lol, so is my wife, but thankfully she's sweet.

Don't underestimate how far you can get by being a hot white girl in the west.

If you actually voted for Trump then you're not even as smart as her labia.

Cali is going up like dry kindling and Floridian cities that voted for Hilldog are drowning, it truly is Gods wrath

What nature movie is she working on? She said something like, "especially working on this movie, I really believe it's nature's rage against the Trump election"

>Random crazy dude says crazy thing
>"WHY ISN'T THIS IN THE NEWS"
>Celebrity says stupid thing
>"Wow, I'm surprised this is in the news"
I guess that in your defense, the average celebrity is as educated as a highschool dropout.

She's right though. There's literally no other explanation for why this keeps happening.

you can't just claim random year old shit as god's wrath, it has to happen at the time

so what did humans do in the last week or so that pissed off god?

Florida is purple and is respected as such. South-east Florida is blue and got hit first. Houston is a liberal hub and took the brunt of the damage.

Blue counties got fucked in red states. Pottery.

>every single Republican is a Westboro Baptist Church member

what reality are leftcucks living in?

Didn't impeach Trump.

they didn't impech drumf lol

>Houston is a blue city in Texas, not that any ignorant Hollywood star would know this
>natural disasters impact areas based on outcomes of political events
>Houston gets devastated by a hurricane

Really makes you think. Like, REALLY makes you think.

>Houston is a liberal hub and took the brunt of the damage.
You're thinking of Austin. Houston is red as a baboon's ass.

>purple is blue
>South-east Florida is a state
Typical uneducated illogical trumpcuck.

I've surveyed her labia personally and from my own estimations, I think its one of the more retarded variety.

>Florida is purple and is respected as such.

I don't respect fence-sitters. Choose a side or get out of the game.

I don't like to get offended over things, because I don't like it when SJWs do, but I find it hilarious that she used to be a regular middle America girl like many of the people currently effected by the hurricane, but Hollywood has completely changed her. The novel "Day of the Locust" really hits the nail on the head.

No one is defending bible thumpers they get shat on when they say things like that. Just like a Christian bakery gets shat on for not baking a cake for a gay wedding. Muslim pedophile terrorists get a free pass though.

>NAME A BLUE STATE
STOP U RIGHT THERE, CUS IT DONT EXIST

MURICA IS DRUMPF COUNTRY BB

8 YEARS :^)

Red counties = two men and a gas station
Blue countries = places where people actually live

hurr