CAN IT BE DONE?

Can this happen, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x3z8SXowZ48
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_democratic_presidential_primary-5224.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VA will be hard but every swing state is within 6 points and hilldawg has big fbi blowback that isn't accounted for so it can be done. Hillary needs to kill at the debates to stop hemorrhaging. It's her to lose and she is losing a bit each more on RCP every day. Like .2 nationally a day

If he does pull it off, do you think this map is the most likely outcome?

Bump

:(

Possible. New Mexico has a high Mexican population, but is almost always red, btw.

isn't Virginia blue?

NV is more likely to flip than VA

Fewer electoral votes though. If you switch VA and NV, Hillary wins.

>can win the majority of states and still technically lose

Who thought this was a good system

He needs to win one of the following in order to win: PA, NH, WI, MI, CO, VA

He will have the following: IA, NC, NV, FL, OH

NH wont get him 270

Giving him ME CD-2 does. The only poll out of that CD has him up 1%, so it's possible

That would be close as hell.

Which of the following states PA, NH, WI, MI, CO, VA do you think he has the biggest possibility of winning?

I'm not gonna be able to watch live coverage of this, my heart will explode.

>That would be close as hell.
It would be. And I'd bet a large sum of money that there would be a faithless elector or two somewhere in Hillary's favor, thereby handing her the election

>Which of the following states...
Not really sure. We need more polling to know. In order of Hillary's strength, I'd probably rank them:

MI
WI
CO
NH
VA
PA

The last three could be shifted around

Aren't WI and MI the most solid blue of these states? Technically, NH, VA and CO are established swing states, while PA has a large socially conservative population that only votes democrat cause their blue collar, but Trumps economic policy appeals to them.

He's going to get MI.
He has a huge amount of support from people there and the niggers love him

MI is the most heavily democratic according to recent presidential elections. WI is regarded as a swing state usually, but Democratic candidates have won it more than Republicans recently.

If I recall correctly, GW Bush lost Wisconsin by 0.2% of the vote in 2004.

If Trump wins Ohio, PA, and FL, he wins the election. But recent polling suggests that PA might just be out of his reach

Trump's got ohio

t. Ohioan

By Kek's will all things can be done.

Yeah I too think OH, NC and FL are locked down.

>state
>colour

Informative. Thank you.

Disappointing, Australia. Your shitposting is better than that.

If we drop everything and retool this campaign to appeal strongly to and only to a broad tent of Roman Catholics, the Amish, Jews, Mormons, and Coal Miners, we could pull this shit off.

Obama won Florida in 2012 by +0.9%

that's despite Romney having won 39% of Hispanics in the state

Only 13% of Hispanics in Florida plan to vote for Trump in 2016

Please don't delude yourselves too much Trumpsters, your orange clown will lose "big league" in November. It'll be a tremendous loss, believe me!

Kek

If Hillary didn't pick Kaine as VP, Virginia might've gone red.
But she did, so it will probs be blue.

Anything can happen, but I believe pic related is the starting point. I think Trump will win, but I'm not sure which states he wins.

The winner of the popular vote will win the election and if Hillary wins, she will take every unshaded state in my map. If Trump wins, he'll probably only take one or two unshaded states (unless there's a landslide, in which case he could take many). Other than that, the states that I have labelled should be the outcome.

>NY blue
>NH blue
>IL blue
>PA blue
>WI blue

watch them go red

Hi, Angela. Prepared to lose your home state tomorrow?

IL and NY will never go red due to NYC and Chicago

Trump needs to campaign in Pennsylvania, Florida, and Ohio. He's head to head with Clinton in each of those states, and winning those three will basically confirm victory. HE JUST NEEDS TO GET HIS ASS THERE ARE CAMPAIGN GOD DAMN IT

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html

Trump was only down 1/2 in the last two Virginia polls, so it's possible.

Kek will bless us.

Hillary would basically have to say "nigger" on live television during the debates for this to happen.

Honestly, even then, I'm pretty sure she'd win MN still, because they are massive white guilt cucks ever since Reagan.

>Washington D.C.
>Red

Try again, underaged detected

this is why republicucks don't win
if you're actually under the impression that this is the starting map, you're completely disconnected from reality

>Nevada
>Shillary

Why. Why do you think that? Is it just "your gut"? I think your gut is full of shit.

NY lead = 52.3% Clinton to 33.0% Trump
IL lead = 57% Clinton to 32% Trump
Please tell me more about Trump somehow outperforming polls by 20% LMAO you trash and your wishful thinking crack me up

youtube.com/watch?v=x3z8SXowZ48

Minnesota is just your average scandinavian cuck community. As a scandinavian, I experience it first hand every single day.

>yfw Trump takes DC by winning the black vote

I'll admit Maine should probably be blue, but aside from that, what's wrong with it?

Shill alert level: Jeb

winning VA would be tough. michigan might be easier.

>999
>33

>trips
>dubs
THANK YOU KEK

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_democratic_presidential_primary-5224.html

Really makes u think, huh?

In order of popularity in ohio

Trump
Bernie
Hillary

lets start with florida

47D chess

if it ends up like this its a Trump victory, the decision would go to Congress which is majority republican

hillary would have to stand on the podium and spread her asshole shouting heil hitler for this to happen
then again that might make her a hero to Sup Forums

Already posted a few times but I missed my main point.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
A few days ago, Clinton was at 272. That dropped 20-30 (I'm thinking 30, but I can't recall exactly) and now she's dropped more. I'm pretty sure the (((pollsters))) are trying to look reputable by gradually giving Trump a gradually better chance until he is close enough for them to claim they were right about his inevitable win. This map looks promising to Trump, but he'd barely have any wiggle room

NoVA resident and it's looking good for Trump here.

You sound like one of the guys who thinks Hillary will win Utah

FL and Nevada are in swing. He can win them, but isn't right now

Mormons are the most cucked section of Christianity.

Virginian here. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump gets it, I'm pretty certain Hillary is dead in the water at this point.

It's possible.

She's slipping with each passing email dump but problem is her voters don't care what she does or how she does it,they'll vote her no matter.

NoVA??? No fuckin way, why do you think so?

Clinton is toast. She's now "about even" with Trump and the debates have not yet ensued. I never anticipated this happening even though I gave Trump a 90% chance in the general when it became clear he was undoubtedly the nominee (when anti-Trump GOP forces fell apart around the time New York voted.)

Updated Styxhexenhammer666 Projection.

If Trump does well in the debates he will win easily. He is a very good speaker and can easily crush opposition as shown by his performance in the Republican Primaries.
Many of the Republican candidates were better speakers or just as good as Hillary with a lot less dirt on them and Trump smashed them all.
Provided he does well in the debates, that combined with Shillaries scandals and continued email leaks will probably bump him 5-10 points up from where he is now. Trump already ahead in GA, AZ, IA and MO This bump would result in Him winning VA, OH, NC, FL, PA, WI, NV and/or NH
There is a chance he could also win MI, OR, MN, CO, NM and/or ME but wins in these states are quite Optimistic and ambitious.

Trump got many more votes than Romney ever did even in just the primaries. That is enough to beat Obama in the general so long as the turnout is the same

thanks for correcting the record

>Only 13% of Hispanics in Florida voting for Trump
Trump is polling at 26% with Hispanics nationwide and Romney got 27%nationwide in 2012.
I call bullshit on that statistic, alot of Hispanics in Florida are Cubans who are quite conservative, so why would trump be below the national average in FL.

No, because Nate Silver said so

Updog

Bet it comes down to these guys as usual

VA leaning Clinton because of Kaine

Trmp can;t win Nevadey or North Carloiney

She never debates well. Was wrecked by Obama and even Bernie was getting the better of her.

New Hampshire is going to Trump. I live there and would be very surprised if it doesn't. Michigan will too.

I see you've never been to NC

Clinton will win NH/MI by at least 5 points

Trump already lost NH once

Florida is not in swing it mostly goes red it just went Obama because everyone thought he might change something. It is now on the blowback from him not doing shit.

>Nevadey or North Carloiney
True. He will win Nevada and North Carolina though.

I went to UNC Asheville retard

North Carolina is full of immigrants and minorities now

Here's how Trump wins.

Don;t tell me how to American States, Chile

Be nice or we will Coup your El Presidente again

>Trump
>Win

top kek

He could get Michigan but to get Wisconsin another BLM riot needs to occur close to election day.

>drump
>doing anything other than loosing

He won NH primary in a landslide? Not sure what you're referring to.

Virginia should be blue and Pennsylvania should be red

>He will get Michigan

Do you even know how to polls?

No, Nevada is more likely to be red, if he wins VA there's a good chance he's competitive in PA and even WI, MI, CT and NH.

Which tend to...not vote!

According to new Ipsos polls, he's leading in Wisconsin.

>Won by a landslide
>35% of vote

Ok, keep calling that a "win" if you like....

Asheville is like the Austin TX of NC. Most of the state is deep red outside of Asheville/Research triangle and the rednecks will be turning out in full force for Trump this election

Dude he won NH in the primary and won with over 5,000 more votes than Clinton (Bernie won NH).

Michigan also voted more Republican than Democrat in the primary. Definitely has a good chance for Trump there, especially how the loss of industrialization has destroyed that state.

He's winning NH bro, count on it.

Trump needs to flip all of these battleground states (or most +1 state that leans Clinton).

Did he pull ahead she had a +13 there for a while but after the first riots it shrunk to like +1 or +2. The problem I see is that people forget shit fast so if a reminder occurs close he will get it.

lol, Latinos will be 12% of the electorate this time.

Indians and Arabs vote btw

and so do Blacks, black turnout was higher than white turnout in 2008/2012. They'll come out again to stop "racist" trump

>most of state is Red
>Except places where all the people live

Gotcha

This is the most accurate prediction for a Trump win yet. I don't think he's getting Wisconsin however, it's possible though.

>35% in a 6-person primary

Yes, that's a landslide

>thinking blacks will come out for an old white woman like they did for Obama
You can think that but you'd be crazy.

Michigan is full of Muslims and Black peepl

Just an FYI

Kek wills it.

>Mexico: Country w/ one-party political system where u can fuck 12 year olds and people still do voodoo santaria shit
>Gives political opinion

touche