At what point did you realize that you would never hold a job or own a home?

At what point did you realize that you would never hold a job or own a home?

but I will inherit 3 house.

even though I do not want to get job...

>Employed fulltime in IT
>3 years into my first mortgage

Yea the economy is getting alot rougher, though. Get off this shitty website and get your shit together boys. Climb as high up the pyramid as you can. Because the lower classes, white and all, are looking at a bumpy future.

But I have both, I just like shit posting here.

Also my parents estate will probably be about 5-6mil

I might be a hue, but at least I have both a job and a ceiling over my head.

2012 election day. Obama wins.......

I have a house. I paid for it myself.
I also have a job. Its part time, but pays well enough to afford me a house.

>At what point did you realize that you would never hold a job or own a home?
GO TO A FACTORY YOU LITTLE BITCH.

>he thinks he'll own a home working at a factory

The 1950s called, they want their perspective on the economy back.

I do own a home, from working in a factory. Quit making excuses, you lazy NEET.

t. my dad owns the factory and I'm the 22 year old superintendent

Is this how all you worthless NEETs think? That literally every single person who holds employment gained it through nepotism?

I'd ask you why you don't get your parents to get a job but it's clear that anyone who raised such a worthless waste of oxygen can't have gainful employment. Maybe dad does, but he's not around.

I used think that I'll never hold a job or own a home, but recently I landed an office job with decent pay. I hope I can save enough money to be able to buy a house soon.

Nigger, I started as a relaxing 12.50 at a Honda factory. Go suck some more dick. You fags cry all day about muh jobs, but then completely ignore all of these other jobs because their beneath you. For being redpilled you're a cry baby faggot.

What the movies of the 80s/90s lead us to believe was literally the boomer fantasy of "Walk in, shake manager's hand, get job" I think, offhandedly, that happened like that almost verbatim in Lost Boys. Combined with a large number of "we only do online applications" and "we only take people from this employment firm, who only do online applications" from anything that isn't a mom and pop store and its fairly easy to see why people would think that way.

>need training to get a job
>need money to get training
>need a job to get money

Who will train me for free?

Well, this is what I did to get a job. I went out in the street in my underwear, landed in the nuthouse. Got out, ended up in a place for the mentally-ill. Spent 3 years there waiting to find a job. Got word there was a job available working there. Make $10,00 on hour. I have my own bank account, and soon will get my car ready on the road.

If you can handle people looking at you weird, giving you dirty looks, and avoiding people. You can do what I did.

I work in an environment where people just sit around on disability, and I am an able body who can work. Even my boss said people can become jealous of you.

I hasn't been fun for me. I know I am not mentally-ill. I am not on meds. I just wanted to find a way to escape my family situation. My brother does nothing, and never knew how to do something.

I am a fairly handsome guy. I have had some weird situations along the way that I am not proud of. I have missed out on knowing good people with a heart of gold. I actually miss one girl who is super cute who made a few moves.

But, you live you learn I guess.

>climb the ladder

I can relate man, although I've never walked out in the street in my underwear (although I have often fantasised about going to the local shop and punching someone in the face)

"Mental illness", in my opinion, is rarely a physical problem (if it is then there will be evidence of a physical problem, e.g. brain trauma / brain damage), and 90% of the time an emotional problem, caused by your circumstances. I don't know if you would agree with me there. That's judging from my experience of having a family with "mental health" problems, and friends with such problems too (and my own run-ins too).

Anyway, it's good to hear you've got a job and are doing well man.

Why did you think going out in your underwear was the best thing to do? The thought just came to you? I mean I definitely think that doing something is better than doing nothing so it's good that you did something. Otherwise people just sit on their ass and rot. If you can do something that can move things forward, who cares if it's wacky or crazy. I've often taken that attitude when I've done sometimes embarrassing or weird things to move myself forward, and I've been right to do that, because you've got to move forward in life. You sometimes find yourself in a situation and realise you've just got to change it, no matter how.

>You fags cry all day about muh jobs, but then completely ignore all of these other jobs because their beneath you. For being redpilled you're a cry baby faggot.

This. No wants to hire snobby asshole into a high-paying job with no work experience.

Thanks Brit bro. I respect you so much. Never be afraid to do what you need to do.

You see, that spur of the moment of me running out in the street in my underwear could be taken either going crazy, or in some way to transition of one's life. Like a turning point.

All I knew is, I had to find away to get out of this fucking house one way or another.

Another thing is where does one person start. You know what I mean. It started when I smiled at a pretty girl out in public one day, and a reaction I never seen a girl do. I just fucking snapped at that point. I never went to college, and I was never properly socialized in high school. I just sit and watch my brother, and shake my head. He will never get how life works if you don't try.

My dad never encouraged my brother and me on anything. I worked in my past and hated it. He never said, just keep on working, because he said he hated work himself. When you know work is the base point of all life.

Also, my mother is mentally-ill, and you know how that goes. You are a guy, and you sit in bed with your wife, and she tells her husband things about how raise your kids because she has her hand on the right spot. If you know what I mean.

I can't even get a factory job that pays $8/hr. There's just so much competition and no one wants to hire someone with no experience or references. That's my issue.

>There's just so much competition and no one wants to hire someone with no experience or references.
This, and that's for entry level positions with zero experience required.

If you require training, then good luck because it probably costs thousands of dollars for a 3 week course. Employers no longer train for free.

Do you live on a coast? If so, figure out a way to move into the Midwest. Factories are always hiring here, pay is obviously better and cost of living is low.

T. Hoosierfag

Lucky, you get to watch anime, play vidya, play VRMMORPGs, and fuck sex bots all day in relative luxury.

I've got both those things . . .

>VRMMORPGs
Why apply VR to MMORPGs of all the fucking things?

last year at 27

You're pathetic. Learn to make some money op.

>being that worthless

You'll actually be the character, duh. And feel it all once VR gets advanced enough. Give it like 20 years.

>You'll actually be the character
And? I don't remember MMOs ever being renowned for their graphical aspect.

protip: you're already dead.

stop worrying about things so much. let it flow buddy. it'll all be over soon, one way or another.

>Combined with a large number of "we only do online applications" and "we only take people from this employment firm, who only do online applications" from anything that isn't a mom and pop store and its fairly easy to see why people would think that way.

If you're looking at companies who handle employment through job applications and/or staffing firms, you've already failed, though.

I graduated from college right in the middle of the recession and had a job in four months. I found a local professional organization that held monthly lunch meetings for networking. I scoured Google and the phone book for every company in the state who might hire someone remotely close to what I did. Figure out who the manager is, e-mail them a resume, tell them you're going to call to follow up on X day, and actually do it.

I contacted over fifty places, had lunch with four managers over the four months. Told them all I'd work for gas money. Got two interviews and two offers, worked my ass off for the first year and ended up with a 20% raise ($10,000/year) for it. Didn't fill out one job application.

It drives me nuts on here to hear NEETs complain about nepotism and corporate policy and all the other reasons they don't do what I and millions of other people did to get employed. The only thing that changed was technology, the attitude still applies and you all don't want to have it.

Okay....

Well, if that's the fractal-verse you want to experience... keep having these thought.

I want to have a job and own a house one day, but it seems like every employer does not want me to have those things.

I actually have a job AND own my home (mortgage).

I'm moving for work soon and plan to buy a duplex in my next hometown so a renter can pay my mortgage for me.