Who was your favourite Detective?

Who was your favourite Detective?

Who was your favourite ADA?

did trial by jury even last a season?

The original vanilla Law&Order was the perfect procedural. First half of the show was cops investigating, the other half was about prosecutors trying to put the criminal behind bars. It worked fine but it went on for too many seasons and it became stale.
Spin offs were just gimmicks that shouldn't be around for more than a couple of seasons.
I can't believe the worst of them, the fucking SVU has been going on for decades.

GO HOME GAMER GIRL

I'd ask my grandma, but she died of old age.

I have 2 children.

Just how fucking old are you?

The short bald guy

Stabler

Was he really as badass as I remember him being?

>Who was your favourite Detective?
I'm partial to Briscoe, but Lupo is underrated/forgotten.
>Who was your favourite ADA?
Jamie, Carey Lowell's character. But I'd want to fuck Angie Harmon's the most.

The detective should not be reckoned in terms of an individual, but in terms of a duo. Briscoe and Green obviously carries the day - they have their differences, they are the duo when the media property is hitting its stride and finding its voice, they're Ebony and Ivory, they have their differences, and they get the job done without being too crazy about it. Just two guys doing their job.

I actually also like the Benson/Stabler relationship for its easy TV viewing, though it's much sillier.

As for ADA bunnies I like Cabot. She was the cutest and disappeared into deep protection IIRC (wiki bears this out, honestly I confuse my ADA bunnies because, y'know?)

>As for ADA bunnies I like Cabot. She was the cutest and disappeared into deep protection IIRC (wiki bears this out, honestly I confuse my ADA bunnies because, y'know?)
She came back at one point, then left again, then came back again, then left again. I think. I stopped following SVU after Stabler left, it was already getting way too preachy and reactionary before that.

Not at all. He's a sanctimonious liberal horse's ass New York lawyer who is a weekend warrior on his little motorcycle to feel like a man.

This can be transmuted to the actors' performance in the Civil War documentary, alongside fellow liberal sponge Garrison Keillor: the men play-act American ruggedness and authenticity and fail.

I agree SVU is so fucking awful. It feels like it's written by women.

>Who was your favourite Detective?

Briscoe

>Who was your favourite ADA?

Ben Stone.

Also, Jill Hennessy was such a cute. That episode of her fucking her professor was top tier

I SEEN IT ON DA REDCHAN

hard to beat peak SVU.

Stop having kids in your teens, folks.

/thread

Original L&O is best. Best detective is of course Lenny Briscoe. Best ADA is Carmichael because Angie Harmon is Texan. Supporting cast BD Wong and S Epatha are priceless.

It was Redchannit.

I suppose I should have read the thread but SVU objectively had the best cast.

Richard Belzer, BD Wong, Ice T, Mariska Hargitay and Chris Meloni all on the same show. Very good.

>liberal conundrum the show
>good

>BD Wong
>good
Spotted the idiot.

Peak svu had the wire vibe to it, the second they lost their noir lighting guy is when quality began to drop

>Peak svu

What seasons were this?

>that episode where a tranny kills some guy and gets put in the male prison because he won't cop to mental illness and hasnt cut his dick off yet and the episode ends after he is brutally raped in prison

Writes itself like a memeball.

Meant to reply to

Early 90s Law & Order was kino as fuck.