How, how does this happen

how, how does this happen

he looks completely different.

booze can only do so much. what kind of genetics just completely changes you into a different form.. thats worse.

its like his genes were some kind of ancient strain that is only desirable in the younger years long enough to attract a mate and reproduce, but then literally fucking melt into a hippopotamus, im so confused.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7N3Vt6A1eI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST

His face hasn't actually changed that much, he just put on a lot of weight. That, and the beard

>His face hasn't actually changed that much,

dude, WHAT, his FUCKING face is FUCKING BULGING APART

HIS fucking EYES are POPPING OUT OF HIS fucking HEAD

if you watch the episode youll learn he was only ever that skinny because he was bulimic.

some people are naturally meant to be bigger. he looks like one of those people

The difference between those two pictures is like 85lbs... thats a lot. If he lost it all and was the same weight as before, he'd look better (except for the 17 years of aging)

He has major coke bloat, has injured himself interally.

Drugs alter the way your face looks.

Imagine looking worse than the guy who was expelled from your high school for smearing shit on a locker.

SMASHED and SLAMMED

Have you seen his dad and uncle? He is beginning to look exactly like them. Vito has those crazy bug eyes too.

i knew a guy who made the exact same transformation in half a year just because he stopped using drugs (i don't know what he took, but certainly a huge amount of stimulants)
no joke

HE'S BAM MARGERA
HE LOVES TO SKATE
HE ALSO LIKES TO SHAKE THINGS UP A BIT

IM GONNA GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED

Aging after 30 encreases body fat and reduces muscle tissue

It is inevitable

vito was literally the best part of viva la bam

how old is he in the pic on the left?

neck and face tattoos are just fucking awful

youtube.com/watch?v=n7N3Vt6A1eI

He didn't gain a ton of weight, but most of it went to his face. That's basically it.

He also talked funny in that episode...does he have fake teeth?

YO
THIS IS A VITO THREAD NOW

[unintelligible]

People get old. It will happen to you.

not if i kill myself when i get ugly

A lot of alcohol and drugs

anyone have the conspiracy chart that shows what level bam margera afterlife is at

He's just turning into his father.

It might happen to you one day.

He's clearly on fin and Minox, got the distinctive bloat wrinkle

My father is a responsible and caring person with a family

That's Jess...

I googled fin and minox and i dont think either of them are actual words

its part of getting older user. You will get there some day too

>how, how does this happen
>early 20s before pic
>late 30s after
It's almost as if grew 2 decades older, Op.

bam's dad seems awesome. encouraged kids having fun, got his son interested in making videos, and took him all over the place to those skate spots/competitions. should've maybe tried to teach him about drugs and alcohol, but there was no way for a parent to prepare their kid for becoming as rich and famous as bam was that early in life.

WOW. You delusional faggot. Age has nothing to do with him being fat.

How does that go away? Training your jaw doesn't always help

ABACUS

It's Chris Raab, who was expelled from high school for smearing shit on a locker.

Time to re watch all the Viva la bam episodes just for the Vito and Dico shenanigans

do you think that when you to sit ups, you lose fat only from your stomach? it doesn't work like that, you can't choose which places you lose fat from specifically. the body chooses where it places the fat, depending on genetics and hormones. you lose weight from all over your body, including your face, if you lose weight.

you lie and deceive.

>realizes it's the weight making him look shit
>creates pointless thread anyway
Go to bed, twat.

Anti balding drugs.

>thinking that age has anything to do with getting old

hope you don't breed

>>thinking that age has anything to do with getting old
You're breaking curfew, Jaden.

I'm 28, you dip

>cgi canonballs

W A S T E D
O
U
N
D
E
D

earthrockers unite

he used to be a bulimic. What he looks like now is probably what he should have looked like

White people genetics

>the episode
Episode of what?

I'm super happy I have never watched reality TV. I'd rather sit through any anime marathon than an hour of sk8r bois the series.

He looks like Pepe now.

AAAA SUSHI FISH

>I don't want to have a good laugh

Okay, thank you for your valuable input

None of this is good and you'd get a better laugh sharing beers with good ol boys at your local speedway

>it's another retarded underage user trying to comprehend what aging can do episode

how, how does this happen

he looks completely different.

had*

>he didn't start blasting and crusing at 30

What was Vitos problem. I know he was an alcoholic, but there had to be some kind of Autism going on with him.

>20 years pass
>OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM HE LOOKS SO BAD WHAT WENT WRONG??? JUST!!!
kys

Damn I didnt know Vito died. Looking at his wiki page I also didnt know he fondled little kids and was a registered sex offender.

Fucker died of obesity and organ failure from alcoholism at age 59.

Bam better get his shit together.

woman here. He's literally hotter in the older picture. The first one looks too boyish and girly looking. The second one looks like a hot older dad

Fuck off roastie.

Dude
Its always drugs

Always booze or fucking meth makes you age 10x faster and make you 10x fatter (if booze) or 10x skinnier (if meth).

Im only a weedfaggot so I look 5 years younger according to others
and yes Im near the shit age where your get your parent genes hitting full maximum

the episode where he admits to be bulimic

Epicly Later'd

Never underestimate time McNigga

Smoking anything ages you my dude, also enjoy your lung cancer lmao weed

>he fondled little kids and was a registered sex offender

He honked some JB boobies, it wasn't anything serious

He's just turning into Phil.

It's normal for you to slowly turn into your dad.

Putting that shit into your body will make your balls stop working. Forcing your body into a constant state of high test means you are going to crash really fucking hard when you can't do gear anymore because your liver and heart are fucked. You'll turn into a woman

Thats fucked up then, ruined a mans life over something so minor.

he's definitely mentally ill. you can see it in his eyes, his chemically fucked in the brain.

>tfw vito was wrongly labelled a pedophile sex-offender and drank himself to death out of shame

I didn't realize how great of a dad Phil was until I watched Bam's Epicly Later'd

Testosterone my dude

Hard drugs friendo

I am almost 30 and have been drinking like a fish for about 2/3 as long as him, and people still tell me I look pretty young for my age

He was just destined to turn out looking like Phil, which was his worst nightmare come true

Can't believe he's been dead for 2 years

Finasteride, Minoxidyl

it's called getting older and living hard and gaining like 50 pounds.

He looks like his dad now you fucking retarded. Go look at April and Phil he looks just like them

Take your retarded fat acceptance somewhere else he's just becoming a lazy fat alcoholic

Literally LMAOing at your life you fucking dweeb

I was expecting something a lot more surprising, but looking at the image he really is just the spitting image of his dad.

Age just caught up with him, i guess, but it's not like he looks overly damaged. it's just age + fat + beard makes him look like his father instead of a gaunt babyfaced person.

Coke does that to you and most the time you're doing blow you drink way to much so you have both fucking up your shit

>not cracking open a cold Pepsi blue with your buddies after roaming around town either skating, playing a game of "wall ball", playing some runescape, watching some malcom in the middle, listening to some blink 182 and offspring, and watching jackass 2 while eating elios pizza
You literally lived the early-mid 00s wrong you nerd

But I'm 27 and drank 2 liters of vodka a week for 6 years and still look 17

Literally me.

He would look as good if he stayed in shape. His facial features haven't changed at all if you ignore the 50 pounds of fat

i would make a joke but seeing how much time has passed so fast depresses me

Same. Also why don't kids skate anymore? The park in my old town that used to be so full of kids we had to wait on the bleachers and "take turns" was desolate the entire week I was visiting my parents. Made me genuinely sad

Because skateboarding is fucking retarded.

"Lets hurl our vulnerable bodies around at high speeds on planks of woods, smashing our balls on steel railings and breaking our legs try to ride up concrete walls."

Just play football, by which i mean football and not handegg.

MAnnnn I had such a crush on him in the jackass/viva la bam days... he looks like life has fucked him up good..

Wait Vito's dead???? Damn :((