South Park season 21 episode 1

>White People Renovating Houses - "Protestors armed with tiki torches and confederate flags take to the streets of South Park. Randy comes to grips with what it means to be white in today's society."

Thoughts?

The healing can begin

more current events shit? goddamn

Can't wait for the Sup Forums and Sup Forums tears.

>white people are all nazis.
So much for watching season 21 then.

it didn't take long

>it's a Randy episode
Nice.

Matt and Trey both married nigger women hahahahaha

So is this the actual plot of S21E01 or is it just pol-baiting like all the others?

Get raped by muslims, fucking libnigger

They've been showing random early episodes recently and I do enjoy how simple and stupid and fun they are.

I've not watched season 20 yet but there was a period of several years before that where literally every episode which needed an adult who wasn't Mr Garrison was "a Randy episode"

shit>muslims>Sup Forumsturds

Trump mind broke them. Like a straight up, doujin, fucked out of their heads, mind breaking.

Sad.

is that his wife's son?

actually yes_______

>marries trash
>raises her niggers spawn

WTF?

Not an argument.

I thought they were going to stop the political shit. I just want some comfy episodes where the boys get in over their head desu

literally yes. That's him with his wife and his wife's black son.

u triggered drumpfkin?

>being so insecure, immature and intimidated by a mother and her child that you label anyone that dates them a cuck

Trey stepping as a father figure role for his wifes son makes him more of a man than you will ever be in your life. Stay scared of women who have had kids with another man, because the only cucks here are YOU.

>white beta male is a cuck that marries stripper trash and raises nigger spawn
>Jew marries a nigger

What a team.

NO MATT WHY.

South Park is reasonably enjoyable in itself but watching the screeching and greasy fingered tweeting in response is what elevates it.

Who could be behind this bullshit post I wonder?

Maybe it's a contractual obligation. With Satan

gonna need a source on this one

>imply that I don't care about politics
>reply with political memes

hhahahahahahahahahaha

>achieve professional success
>forfeit personal success

You could be right.

Looks like Mr. Hanky rubbed himself all over Matts wife....

>answer his question
>get shat on
fuck yourself numale

she looks nice desu. And at least her black son will also be Matt's black son.

Easy there Trey, he was only asking

Why did Trey divorce this Asian hotty for some trailer trash stripper with nigger spawn?

more like yours when you inevitably get triggered at pol/tv/'s response to this episode

WMAF is frowned upon by liberals because it is seen as encouraging "fetishizing" asian women, as well as indirectly criticizing white women for not being good enough (the cardinal sin of liberalislam)

WMBF is preferred although they (liberals) are still suspicious of it because maybe the white man is actually happy and likes his black wife. The best combination to not arouse any liberal suspicion is always BMWW

>when you have to make up for 20 years of being edgy by being the biggest SJW's imaginable

What did they mean by this?

Being low IQ makes logical puzzles and games harder. Black people are lower IQ, so the game is harder. Pretty obvious to me

>only having a nigger brain to help get you through life
>not harder

This.

Didn't Parker say that this season, especially the first episode, was supposed to steer away from politics and focus more on the kids again?
>no, you get more satire of month old news

This

they're gonna shit on all the people tearing down statues somehow.

no, he just said no more trump jokes

>Casted

>angry man of african descent made this pic and patted himself on the back for fighting the war against the alt-rite

wow it's almost like the oppressed people in the West aren't the ones going around and parading their ugly mugs, be it white fags or black fags, or even fag fags

ill watch the episode and see what it has to say, usually south park has good middle of the road opinions on todays hot point issues in society and politics so this should be good commentary. also randy is the best character so i want to see him do oafish homer-lite things haha

>usually south park has good middle of the road opinions on todays hot point issues

This. I don't expect them to be fully redpilled, but I'll at least enjoy the part of the episode calling out the left for being retarded.

>This season I want to get back to Cartman dressing up like a robot and [screwing] with Butters, because to me that's the bread and butter of South Park: kids being kids and being ridiculous and outrageous but not 'did you see what Trump did last night?' Because I don't give a ... anymore. We probably could put up billboards -- 'Look what we're going to do to Trump next week!' -- and get crazy ratings. But I just don't care.

Is he /ourguy/?

Following liberal dogma that is oppression

This is the kind of shit SJWs have publicly been complaining about for years, though.

No because he was all for it when he thought Trump was going to lose. This is the ramblings of a defeated man and a coward user .

Not really. He's just getting the hint that most people just don't give a fuck about Trump anymore.

I unironically don't know what you mean by this

Asian women are insufferable

I've got the best gag.

The show becomes the more dramatic and sad, the darker the skin colour of the characters.

I forgot that episode existed, in the end did it turn out Butters knew it was him? That's what I was expecting to happen

Butters learned that the robot was actually Cartman literally in the last minute

Sounds good for triggering aut-righters

All women are insufferable.

ah man, all those adam sandler movie ideas that he had, imagine if pixels was based on one haha

and he's sufferable ?

more like haute-righters. you see our cia outfits?

t. /r9k/

i guess this confirms the entirety of comedy central is shit now.

FTFY famalama

This. It hasn't even aired yet and it's already happening.

Oh, well I suppose such a drawn out punishment wouldn't really fit with Butters' character anyway

And yet stripper hoes with nigger spawn is somehow an improvement?

you should ask south park guys to hire you, this is a completely new level of comedy and fantasy

This sounds like a joke a 12 year old would make. Hasn't school started by now?

yes Sup Forumstard

That's reality, pumpkin.

I don't think so, reddit.

>leave alt right to us

no it's not

>calls other Sup Forumstards
>when he is clearly racist against asian women
This is the state of the modern liberal.

NAZIS WATCH OUT

Yes it is.

Shit happens every single day.

>not wanting that fine mulatto ass

Well that is the classical definition of a cuck

I'm a son of a cuck AMA

where, in pol fantasy land?

he looks demented and she looks like a shemale

Jesus what in the fuck is he wearing? No wonder he couldn't get a decent piece of ass for a wife.

C U C K E D

>ITT: Sup Forums gets butthurt over nothing

Pro tip: Matt and Trey were never far-right conservatards, they have always been libertarian individualist centrists.

It's gonna be fucking K I N O

No, in the real world that exists outside of your fantasy land.

Here's what I expect.

>Randy has normal right wing opinions, he condemns the racism against whites today but also makes it clear he's not racist.
>Goes to rally.
>"Well hey Randy here's your complimentary tiki torch and Confederate flag."
>"Thanks, but I'm not racist."
>"Me neither, Randy. I'm here because [All the same reasons Randy is there]"
>Randy reluctantly joins protest. Joins in chanting and slowly gets into it.
>"Ah shit, Randy, look over there. A damn librull. Get 'im!"
>Crowd starts beating the shit out of a random black teen or antifa SJW.
>Randy is hesitant at first but joins in and by the end is giggling while beating the shit out of this person.

The entire episode is Randy becoming a WN just by having these opinions. The moral is that Randy was sucked into this RADICAL HATE GROUP because they use perfectly rational opinions as a cover to do racist shit. Maybe Kenny joins antifa.

There will be 3 funny jokes and that's it.

>If I acknowledge that unfair and racist things happen to white people too that means Sup Forums wins and I'll lose my liberal cred

i never saw that happen. do i have to spend certain amount of time on pol to start seeing things like that?

>they have always been libertarian individualist centrists.
How much of a hipster can you get

Its a joke. The difficulty doesn't change at all.
Its the same thing as the first game having Cartman make remarks when you play as a black thief.

alt righters are really no better than SJWs t b h