I want to believe in a world

where mystical Amazonian women defend humanity from the wrath of a missing god. It could be a great story worth telling. Why did misanthropic feminists have to ruin this movie by making it about politics? I can barely sit through this garbage.

I enjoyed Moonlight, I Am Not Your Negro, and the LBJ biopic All The Way. Movies ruined and made by SJW agenda thread?

"BE CAREFUL IN THE WORLD OF MEN, DIANA...

THEY DO NOT DESERVE YOU."

jesus

I need to watch this again, So Hippolyta didn't think Ares was alive, but mostly out of concern that Diana would have to leave to fight him but Antiope thought he was and that it was essential they train her. Wonder how gone to shit the world would've been if Steve had not crashed there, imagine Themiscyra getting shelled to fuck by modern era battleships with some cruise missiles for measure

Capt Kirk: She's my secretary.

Secretary: I go where he tells me to go and do what he tells me to do.

Diana: WHERE I COME FROM we call that slavery.

wooo you go girl!!! SJW paradise is an anti-capitalist slave state where men don't exist. I swear to god this movie was not through at all.

>Diana: WHERE I COME FROM we call that slavery.
I want to see how she looks after 3 weeks without job. Proud princess living in da woods feeding on rabits.

It's interesting that she knows what slavery is, means the Themyscarans have a concept of it and probably HAVE slaves

Shoddy reasoning, they know what slavery is because they have a huge fucking library, it's also how Diana knows what dick in vagina sex is.

I just torrented this yesterday and watched it. Cringe fight scenes, too much political agenda.

Diana wanted to save every person but had no trouble slaughtering the germans because, according to the guy, they were the "bad guys". So what if a german soldier ended up on their island and would have asked her to fight for their cause?

The interaction between the characters were barely ok, nothing noteworthy, although the 2 filler characters, on of them was a Turk I think? didn't forget to mention that he's fights his own battles because of his skin color.

Alright so I'm watching this movie and Diana's solution to war is...

killing dudes!

I can totally get behind this. I would have loved to been a part of Diana's charge into no man's land. She's obviously breaking dudes necks and spines left and right, but ostensibly only disabling their weapons Batman style so as to gain the moral high ground with the audience and stroke the peaceniks. But this is truth you can only get by golden lasso. Violence is stopped by violence. Why do I care so much about this shitty capeshit movie. It's a good story told poorly. It's fucking embarrassing the unshaved pit set so desperately want this feel-good moralizing but hypocritical garbage.

[SPOILER]OF FUCKING COURSE THERE'S A SEX SCENE. SHE DON'T NEED NO MAN.

BUT HE'S SOOOOO PRETTY.[/SPOILER]

Well their sacred books said that men only needed for making children, not for pleasures.

so uhh how come this Ares guy was a double-plus objectively-bad Nazi and not, say, a generic American president representing US foreign police since Korea with drones and JDAMs on his side? too honest? too similar to the manchurian candidate? *too SJW*?

>so uhh how come this Ares guy was a double-plus objectively-bad Nazi
you're not even trying

OH SHIT FAMILY THEY DID IT

except it's the stand-in for Neville Chamberlain they've thrown under the bus, not anyone relevant today

this movie just got maybe 2x better

hmm

>giving play by plays as you watch the movie
You should be chemically castrated

that ending tho. holy shit. Probably the worst movie I'll see all year. 2/10

again??

>google diana shaved pit
>About 393,000 results (0.56 seconds)

'Wonder Woman' Stirs More Hate With Gal Gadot's Shaved Pits
Wonder Woman Fans Are Angry About Gal Gadot's Armpits
'Wonder Woman' Fans Express Shock Over Gal Gadot's Shaved Armpits
Wonder Woman's Armpits 'Fixed' in New Trailer | Screen Rant
'Origin' Trailer Receives Backlash Because Of Diana's Shaved Armpits
Were Gal Gadot's armpits digitally bleached in the Wonder Woman ...
Gal Gadot's armpit hair. That is what people noticed in Wonder ...
Wonder Woman's armpits cause online outrage | OK! Magazine
People are up in arms over the new Wonder Woman's armpits

ok im done. thread plot twist: Hippolyta was right. Humans really don't deserve Wonder Woman.

>google diana shaved pit
patrician taste user

I can't believe you fucking retards watched this movie and actually try to dissect it like some form of rare kino. The CGI takes I saw posted here were bad enough, mix in some cultural marxist bullshit in it, and I'd rather slam my cock in a dresser drawer for 2 hrs. Fucking plebs

The movie is hardly political at all, except by saying that mankind has a natural propensity towards war. What's the problem?