Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4khpGnvcY
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>triggered Sup Forumsshit thread
lmao

hi alt left

literally who?

What a bunch of absolutely annoying cunts.

Without being racist, how many christian anglo-saxon, in america born, white americans, namely the majority of the demographic, are having their own comedy TV shows.

He must be terrific at sucking Lorne's cock. Otherwise there is no rational explanation why this hack got his own late-night show.

I don't get it. We already got Colbert and bill Maher. So like what does this guy do differently that they haven't already covered?

hahaha, DRUMFPF amirite

Not as much as me!

Who's the guy on the left? It seems he has atleast some self awareness.

OBSESSED

based Keith desu

droumph is such a nazi fascist you can literally tweet him to go fuck himself 1,000 times a day and nothing bad will happen to you. damn, fascism looks like THAT?

>fascism looks like THAT
actually, it looks like this

>so many late night shows
Why?

A Closer Look does a good way of breaking down the shit Trump does and making it easily digestible for the viewer.

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4khpGnvcY

Americans need their nightly dose of products to dream about in their sleep

>2062
>grandkids asking why donald trump won
>show them this picture

Why anybody would want to watch that creepy rape face late at night is beyond me.

Imagine being the guy who caused Trump to run because you couldnt come up with better jokes

>The Hurricane is going to do less damage than you are
>So people are dead and instead of condolences, you're attacking the selected authorities

>This is it, Donald. This is why you will always lose. We control the media, we control the narrative. These are the faces of television, and each one is after you. We are on HER side. We are with HER, not you. You will fail, and you will go back to your shitty little reality TV show if you're lucky, broken and crying, forever condemned a racist sexist homophobic islamophobic transphobic misogynist. Remember these faces, Drumpft. When you can't sleep at night because you keep thinking about all of the ways you could have won, remember these faces. We made sure that SHE got her chance.

WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED, WE ARE THE POWER BOTTOMS

>american political comedians talk about trump a lot

?
huge surprise

>>so many late night shows
>Why?

>this amount of butthurt on a social media platform that has 150 max character limit

Weeeeeeeeew

>that ugly pommy fucker hiding his disgusting teeth
The one good thing he's done

Rob Corduroy

This stresses me out just to look at. That cant be healthy.

He really needs to just stop for a while.

oh look it's the drumpf crew!

Quick reminder that if this guy was attacking a liberal President, he would be hailed as "non PC" and someone who "dare speak his mind" by alt-fags.

even the second quote on its own is self contradictory, because someone saying "People are dead and instead of condolences, you're attacking the elected authority attacking the elected authority" would make just as much sense

DRUUUUUUMPFY

lol if you are actually serious

is he doing a lefty version of his old over-the-top republican shtick? are we all being had? I mean look at that fucking face

That's a good point. Why doesn't Sup Forums give a shit about him?

>let me call my political opponents names that will prove me right

t. google

good, nazis are pure evil. they used to literally MASTURBATE jews to death

I like Jon.

Trump falls in love with a Big and Beautiful Wall.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the wall's building address. Never minding the strange zip code, he immediately looks up the wall on Maps.com, and is overjoyed to find out that the wall was built by and already owned by The Trump Organization.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Megyn Kelly, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the wall he found is not the same wall he fell in love with. In fact, the wall doesn't exist in this universe at all. The wall is the alternate universe counterpart to this universe's US-Mexican border, which has fallen under administration of the MC's version of President Obama, who is blissfully unaware of the dangers of illegal immigration. The other Trump has been stumped.

Hijinks ensue as both Trumps strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to build a big & truly beautiful wall. While the two chase their respective walls, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of IMMIGRATION.

FINDS

Colbert doesn't really discuss what is going on, he goes for easy "amirite?" cheap Trump humor.
Seth actually discusses what's happening, and he doesn't use Trump as a crutch for his comedy. Colbert literally resorted to asking Graham fucking Norton (a UK talk host) about Trump, because he's a shit interviewer.

Seth at least does something different.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

is this a Sup Forums meme or what

Papa Trump gimme comedy material!

What pathetic pasta is this? Here's your (you)

Sup Forums meme

dont worry lads i looked it up on know your meme .com

>Keit-ai (also known as Keit-Ai, Keit-AI, or Keit愛) is a copypasta of an original story concept made in the Anime & Manga section of Sup Forums (also known as Sup Forums). Due to the prolific and widespread use of the copypasta it’s usually associated with the phrase “Finds a Way”.

>The name “Keit-ai” is a Japanese pun (rendered in rōmaji) and portmanteau of the words “Keitai” (“携帯” or “ケータイ”, which means “Mobile” as in “Mobile phone”) and “Ai” (“愛”, which means “Love”).

>shame them and they'll want to be like us
same shit, different decade
you faggots are really one-note
everything with you is like you're a bunch of high school girls trying to throw your weight around to pressure people into acting like you
try some new shit, libfag

>be a late night talk show Host
>be not allowed to talk about the sitting american president because it's hurts Sup Forumsbabby fee fee
And they think they arent the new SJWs over at Sup Forums
Funny

t. le 56% face

>you will never be this buttmad every day of your life
>you will never wake up every morning with a fiery hate for the president
>you will never make hourly angsty tweets at him with insults like "nazi" or "fuck you"

He really should seek professional help. I can't imagine living life with that much anger and hatred inside of you.

literally tony hawk

How can Drumpfsters support this?

>Guys please forget that I motivated this orange mad man to take the presidency with my mean jokes at a press dinner
>F..fuck DRUMPH .. :)