It's actually going to happen Sup Forums! Say it: King Emperor Donald Trump!

Is anyone gonna try to Correct The Record™, or is it inevitable.

If Trump and Hillary are "tied" in the polls, you know it actually means he's up by a shit ton.

Impending landslide victory is impending. America will be great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1uY_vIQgEds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know what happens every time he gets up in the polls?
He lobs a new "controversy" for the media to go apeshit over which results in his numbers tanking.
Withing the next few days, Trump will say something 'racist" or whatever and he will trail Hillary hard.
Cap this post.

reuters - Trump gaining Republican Support

NYT - RNC tensions rising.

lol. literally wut?

He should be eating Clinton's dust by now. The fact that he's even competitive, let alone aggressively so, goes to the issue of how woefully unqualified Clinton is to be President. People are just giving up on her - she has appalling judgment, she has no discernible moral standards, she's absurdly unintelligent on some of the most fundamental and relevant aspects concepts that are just assumed of candidates for high office, she is a complete and utter hypocrite on her only even marginally accepted claim to the job - being a woman and I haven't even touched on the health issue or the fact that she's trying to simply hide until the election.

The Trump campaign is being run like a competent, bona-fide presidential campaign now. Trump is energetic, active and presidential. Clinton is some ghoul who's more of a concept than a human being; the trot out the corporeal Clinton from time to time but mainly she only exists in the form of name-calling, nonsensical sound-bytes and scandal.

Whatever, trumptards. Im not even worried. Knowing trump, he will probably fuck it up by next week, and there's the almost certainty that he will come out of the debates looking like an inarticulate, blustering buffoon.

Looks like that one user who said he was running it like an underdog movie was right or that Breitbart guy was a good hire

Not if the electronic voting machines don't like the votes they are fed, user.

> Hillary and (((friends))) attack Lord Kek and the Alt+Right
>Trump finally ties Clinton in the polls

We have a monumental debt to Lord Kek. And it shall be repaid only with praise. Well done Sup Forums

Too early to get confident, Hillary still has time to sacrifice some babies to Moloch and even the polls.

My god he's weathered the storm

Nah, he's got a new campaign manager who is watching over that shit.

Is that... oh my, it is, it is a flattering picture of Donal Trump

>If Romney and Obama are "tied" in the polls, you know it actually means he's up by a shit ton.

Wew lad, it's almost like we're back in 2012.

>over sample democrats
>clinton still loses

fuck Hillary, neo-con witch

Capped, Pol is for Truth afterall.

at least hillary has peaked

>Trump had basically the worst month possible
>still managed to catch up

when he inevitably shits all over Hillary in the debates, you're gonna see some serious shit

Clinton will still """""""win""""""", i.e. voter fraud/paying off electoral college votes

He looks good when he doesn't do the vagina lips thing, too bad the press picks the VL pose at every opportunity.

I permalance for a media company aimed primarily at business (that's where we get our money from, anyway) but with global ambitions.

You would laugh yourself to see our Slack team channels. Trump is turning the Rust Belt into the "new" swing states. Myself and a couple of editors who are either Republicans or just cynical in the way you get call our younger, SJW or just naive colleagues "Rillies" because that's their response to Trump's surge.

> Really?
> Really?
> Really!
> Really!

It's funny because without the context of knowing what some of their voices sound like, I just imagine they all talk like Jon Stewart and it fits exactly.

ive been off pol for a few days. any theories on what's gonna happen before the debates, that'll tilt the table for Hillary?

or is Hillary literally gonna get BTFO?

they always show him angry. In that picture he looks so at peace it is contagious

No, she hasn't, idiot

This. My dubs will confirm. Check em

The best is the way they cover for her by shrugging it off to her lack of aptitude in "campaigning." She's running against a guy who has never run for office and she's already done this before.

our magick is superior

Super Human DNA is all I have to say about that Trump Train roll on.
youtu.be/1uY_vIQgEds

69 Will Do Just Fine

>you know it actually means he's up by a shit ton.
exactly

I really don't want this to be true.

I was expecting Trump to be below Shilliary until the first debate.
Just 3 weeks until Rodham has to debate with pants full of shit.

they've even chosen shit-tier debate moderators that'll ask hillary shit like

>"what's your favorite color"
>"do you prefer your soup hot or cold"

not going to happen
deal with it hippie

they're not oversampling

there are more democrats than republicans in America

>there are more democrats than republicans in America
This is true, but it's like 5% more. There isn't a huge gap like in some of these polls.

Ha ha ha ha ha NO

may also be because many of the red states in the middle of the country are very sparsely populated compared to something like california

Yes, and what will happen is that Trump will sweep up millions of independents when they see that he wasn't lying about it being rigged.

Protip; that already happened with the GOP debates.

>> Hillary and (((friends))) attack Lord Kek and the Alt+Right
>>Trump finally ties Clinton in the polls
>We have a monumental debt to Lord Kek. And it shall be repaid only with praise. Well done Sup Forums

scary...but true. From the beginning, it seems anyone that attacks Trump gets hurt in some way.

pic related

His numbers were down because of the Democrat convention poll swing that happens every 4 years. Theyve been coming back steadily since.

This definitely won't happen this time and Trump will gain over 10 points on her this month.

Screencap.

Do not trust the polls

they are building him up to tear him down except this time he is going to stay down in the polls

they did the same shit for Conventions. The polls are completely bias make no mistake, just because you like them now does not mean anything has changed

Clinton has been consistently going down in the polls

this is the edge

Incorrect mate

Trump is the King of the Jungle, God Emperor of the World and Universe

Praise Kek, we are forever in His debt

The fact is, all Trump has to do is keep his mouth shut. If he just says what is expected of him (make america great again, tarriffs, border wall, focus on jobs jobs jobs) then he can let Hilary burn herself down.

She can't win, if you think the scandal is bad now it's only going to get worse. The debates will be a shitshow and Trump will easily win on election day.

>they are building him up to tear him down except this time he is going to stay down in the polls

wrong.

They tore him down for Lord Kek to build him back up. And it worked. You just have to keep praising.

Thanks for Correcting the Record

>this much bait
Trump has made a political career out of destroying opponents at debates, when it comes to the debate he's gonna tear Clinton to shreds, can't wait.

PRAISE KEK! MAY HE REIGN ON HIGH FOREVER!

I love going to leddit and reading all the shills posts in /r/politics

that sub was lost so long, but it's even worse now. It's hilarious how little people post there, it's almost all bots.. like 80% of the accounts posting are just brand new shillary accounts with no post history. Even if they are humans on the other side its obvious they are just paid shills, all you have to do is look at their post history. Even their syntax and wording are all similar.

it's blatant as hell and fucking hilarious

oh and the #2 rule when posting is to not call people shills, because you have to go through the mods... you know, who are also shills.. LOL

what a joke

can't wait for Trump to win and for that site to EXPLODE in butthurt. it's gong to be so delicious.

Sup Forums needs to start saying "top kek" and "kek" as a replacement for "lol" again.

bumping to make the meme live

over/under on times she'll need to empty her colostomy bag?

over/under on number of seizures from being BTFO by President Trump?

Vegas could potentially make a fortune from the debates.

For sure she is going to have one of her spaz attacks on national TV.
We can't have any sympathy.
If she gets in office, it's more war, probably WWIII.
We are in the Fourth Turning, or War Cycle.
And every weapon in a nations arsenal is used during these crisis.

Related pic doesn't help either.

I think what's happening is that people are seeing Trump genuinely appeal to his demographics now.

He is a very genuine person. Right now he's talking to the blacks and he talks very sincerely and he seems to be a warm person that people like to meet.

Melania is a lucky woman. No doubt Trump makes middle aged women wet at his rallies.

No, his numbers went up during the DNC, it dropped afterwards when he got into it with that Muslim piss fetishist.

>And it shall be repaid only with praise
It will be paid in blood.

We are His will made manifest. The streets will run red with the blood of His enemies.

incorrect. Lord Kek is an amphibian of Peace. There will be no blood spilled, only the tears of liberals, which are fucking delicious.

I'm with the Germancuck on this. How about we wait til November 8th before we celebrate anything?