Now that the dust has settled, admit it, this wasnt just good, it was amazing

now that the dust has settled, admit it, this wasnt just good, it was amazing.

Episodes ranked this season:
1) Pickle Rick
2) Post-Apoc episode
3) First episode
4) Latest episode
5) Jerry episode
6) Superhero episode
7) Toxin episode

Hey babe, can I have your number?

GOAT episode out of all seasons

it was reactionary as fuck though.

>I know the status quo is bad but trying to change it will lead to fascussm

fascism*

>not watch a single episode of this meme season since they hired women and far leftists
>fall for the shilling of this episode
>fml
All they fucking did was transform the platonic idea of democracy giving rise to tyrants into a shitty 20 minute meme cartoon, if you found this profound in any way you should fucking kill yourself

I overheard 2 manchildren quoting "I'm pickle Rick" today.
At first I thought they were fellow fa/tv/irgins, but on closer observation they were doing it unironically.

We meme'd irresponsibly.

The only episodes women have written this season are Pickle Rick, Vindicators and the Mad Max episodes, let them speak for themselves

>We meme'd irresponsibly.

wouldn't be the first time

that's one facet of this condensed episode you
autist

also
>fml
you should kill yourself

Exactly this

I don't know when the main writers will stop taking it up the ass from the female writers that are really killing the show

>an anime poster made this image

wewlad almost got it right

I don't know which responses are real and which are memes. I thought this episode was thoroughly mediocre.

Best part of the episode is that it BTFO's everyone who said Evil Morty would never appear again.

its probably calculated. male writers didn't want to keep doing the one-off episodes so they hired some writers to do filler, who happened to be female, knowing people would blame female writers for the shit episodes and male writers for the great ones. The shit episodes also act in a regulatory fashion, keeping people from expecting too much escalation too quickly. Also giving more time to plan out the better episodes, as taking a show like this to another level takes a little more thought an effort than was present in the first few episodes.

LONDON

First good episode of the season.

wrong episode ranking in order, from best to worst
>tales from the citadel
>whirly dirly conspiracy
>rest and ricklaxation
>vindicators 3
>rickshank redemption
>rickmancing the stone
>pickle rick

>fml
you should KYS and do the world a favor my dude

yall niggas know ya praising a trump episode, rite?

Horrible shit.
>muh world building

Rick and Morty jokes you ddint get as a kid

I dont care about politics so I can enjoy things, unlike you sheeple
>muh hillary
>muh trump
>muh Bernie

evil morty is literally trump though

>Formerly Shorty's

The status quo in a 2 party system is already fascism so the only changes are the ricks and mortys

and? I dont like or hate him, I can enjoy the episode without being triggered, unlike most of you.