Is there a greater, more truly American movie than Falling Down?

Is there a greater, more truly American movie than Falling Down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Falling Down is a warning to good goys to remain good goys.

>Kills a nazi for no reason

They live! is better

Ferngully

The nazi was about to turn him in, and/or rape him.

>Kills a nazi for no reason

I think you missed a whole scene.. or 2.

>cuck gets killed by cops for daring to visit his own home and daughter
>red pilled

Hes just a dumb neonazi fanboy, not a true aryan like D-Fens

The whole point of the movie was to show that the system was unfair. He literally did nothing wrong and still got screwed over and painted as a monster. Nice flag, btw.

this.

Again with the shitposting.

>dindu nuffin
I see you want is to empathize with the dindus?

He was kind of an aggressive asshole with his family.

What can I do for you today, burger? Burger?

Die Hard.

Its not that he didn't do anything wrong, it's that everything g he did wrong he did for the right reasons. He saw the decay in society and it drove him over the edge.

>Jewish made movie about how White men don't belong in America anymore

You didn't watch the movie, did you

>have well paying job in the defense sector, work long hours, stressful. Requires high intellect and dedication.

>wife leaves you, takes your daughter
>you keep working, at least you have your job, its tough though.
>Lose your job. Cutbacks, not economically viable. You cost too much money to keep hired.

>Wife doesn't want you, Job doesn't want you, not for anything you DID but because they just decided THEY didn't want you anymore, even at one time they DID want you.

>Work hard, support your wife
>oh shit it didn't work out well try again you stupid bitch, even though you loved her, and your daughter and you were good at your job

Society wants to keep shitting on the white man over and over and over. I'm not even being a nazi about this. If there are black fathers who are conservative then society will shit on you too right now. Good men who want good families and a good society are the enemy of our current society and it's disgusting and infuriating.

add in the fact you job is to make weapons to protect privaleged fucks who contribute to ruining the society that you wife was attracted away from you to

they are allowed to kill and harm and you are not?

He didn't have to kill that woman. Such a shame he did.

>only guy he kills is muh rayciss
>implication that he was going to kill his daughter
>nerdy goy lives with mommy and snaps

Pretty pozzed tbqhfamalam

It doesn't get more (((American))) than that.

Hi, i'd like some breakfast

>Good men who want good families and a good society are the enemy of our current society and it's disgusting and infuriating

I'm not sure if that's going to change either

No soup fr you!

>fight club

>tfw you're cast as "the annoying early 30s guy with a faggot smile"

We stopped serving breakfast, faggot.

Whiplash

youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

Breaking Bad was a much better version of this.

>baby's first edgy movie

You're wrong on your analysis, but They Live! is pretty good.

>I KNOCK THE DOOR

Fuck off plebo

Breaking Bad was also hollywood pro-spic propaganda. You shouldn't watch any tv or movies that include spanish language audio with english subtitles.

maybe?

>tfw you get a screen credit and a paycheck that will cover all your expenses for a year for a gig that took you a week of work.

His family made him that way.

Incidentally, Robert Duvalle looks older in this movie than he does now.

The Snake Pliskin movies are pretty good.

we monkey prick now

Fuck I need to watch this again. It's been a few years.

>abusive father
>kills random people and offs himself instead of working on his anger issues and rebuilding a relationship with his child

Yeah totally redpilled guys..

See also pic related and Taxi Driver.

The point of these films is to make people who are upset with the decline of American society look like dangerous lunatics.

If you have these kinds of thoughts, you're supposed to relate to the main character and feel like he's a good guy in a bad world until the last third of the movie, where they reveal that he's actually a harmful crazy person and you should stop thinking that way.

GIMME MY BREAKFAST

Well hey, I'm real sorry.

>tech 9 rushing burger town

Love it!

they are made by completely drugged out , sexed out degenerates in cahoots with the mob , drug usage, holywood cabale who have done and seen it all and know that if they were not making said films they would be doing that shit for real

they made them for places like Sup Forums to disscuss

So am I supposed to dislike Michael Douglas in Falling Down?? Do normies who watch the movie hate him from the very beginning?

Yup. I like to think of Sup Forums as a cut above the rest, which is why I was disappointed to see them hale this movie. The movie is basically:

DUDE
EBIL WHITEY
LMAO

I guess what they did was try and make you relate to him through many scenarios, then pull a bait and switch and make him (and thus you) the bad guy.

I really don't know. I can't help but sympathize with him. The fact that they give him the awareness to die for the good of his family makes me think that he isn't supposed to viewed as a villain. He's someone who's been driven over the edge by the excesses of modern society. He doesn't take joy in his rampage. He's realized that the country he belIves in, and the one he lives in have drifted so far apart.

I don't want to be your buddy, Rick.

What? Every spic in the show was a criminal or drug dealer.