What does Sup Forums think of Indian people?

What does Sup Forums think of Indian people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence
youtube.com/watch?v=YWhbDQeWfNk
youtube.com/watch?v=cIoJRXm9tdA
youtube.com/watch?v=2lnxs_DMUDk
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtube.com/watch?v=nF92Ua0Van0
youtube.com/watch?v=lVPLIuBy9CY
youtube.com/watch?v=_PfRSr0F9eM
youtube.com/watch?v=nHhRWgkkpMk
youtube.com/watch?v=9xB_X9BOAOU
youtube.com/watch?v=5NffJQ2APvY
youtube.com/watch?v=49lTzt1cZgI
youtube.com/watch?v=zWkXcCuIEg0
youtube.com/watch?v=LADE-Bu29RI
youtube.com/watch?v=6Au_J6jHKE0
youtube.com/watch?v=bPk9bSvQQoc
youtube.com/watch?v=zpsVpnvFfZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn5hsfbhWx4
youtube.com/watch?v=tzRFLMn4kpM
youtube.com/watch?v=dw428Y8tr_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hot women, good space tech, good food, they just gotta get that toilet situation figured out.

>Hot women who are treated like absolute dog shit by their men

You guys remember the Obamacare system not being able to support actually being used? I can almost guarantee you that it was built by the Indian branch of CGI.

India thought itself great, grew complacent and fell behind.

I do love me some curry, though.

POO

IN

LOO

>hot women

show me ONE

The ones where I live are pretty smart. The one in India are dumb and still believe that you can pray mental illness away.

>Knowledge sponges
>Weeb level autistic
>Dirty
>Lack management skills

you can kill an indian on the streets and no one will do shit to you, but if you try to fuck with an cow they will linch you.
>kek
also somehow there are still servants family nowdays where some people are born to serve the other, shit is fucked up

It's entirely subjective. Fucking google "how Indian women" and click on the images tab.

Sikhs are based

muslims are cancer as always

family member worked in Gujarat for a long time and liked it, brought home neat art

While they have famous poverty I respect them for being the first country to discover atomic power on their own after us, and exploring (catching up) space. I hope they continue to grow, outshadow China in Asia, and be our English speaking space buddies.

Basically this. I would love to wife a submissive Indian and cum all over her caramel skin before and after being fed chicken-curry-lentil stuff.

They also have this issue with the caste system.

not bad people overall.

apart from Poo in Loo, they are decent and respect others and themselves. p.s north indians are pretty white

>t. neckbeard who has never even had a gf, not even a white one

I spent a month and a half in India last year for work.

It's shit. And I've been all over south and central america, in several countries well below India on the HDI. India is a Malthusian disaster just waiting to happen.

Indians are dishonest little grubby fucks, except the DJ I met in a hostel who lives in a 10x10 room with two other guys and still spits fire fucking beats. I miss you, Rav.

>Famine spreads across India
>The upper castes are all like "Then let them eat cake!"
>Violent revolution to abolish caste system
>India becomes worth a damn

I was there during the really bad floods in Chennai last year, where some 400 people died from flooding and sickness before they got the army to put things together. The entire time, I didn't hear one word of sympathy from a single indian on the street, and people regularly grumbled stuff about overpopulation.

I don't know if it's a cultural thing about death not being that big of a deal or if they've just given up on helping each other when they can't even get their hands on fucking bathroom soap.

>beautiful

I don't know about you, but a curry sharting hairy protohuman with shit genetics and intellect doesn't sound attractive to me.

Is that Skyrim? :DDDDD

They've actually got a very respectable culture that is bogged down by rampant overpopulation and piss-poor infrastructure. Indians are oftentimes based (though they have a creepy presence on the net, but I also think that I may be getting them confused with Pakistanis here in a lot of cases) and Hinduism is one of the most redpilled religions out there, though dauntingly intricate to the point of being nigh-inaccessible to anybody not born into it. It's unfortunate that the whole POO IN LOO thing chased away many of the Indian posters here on Sup Forums because they seem to have one of the highest ratios of informative posters per country of any flag that I see. They're probably my favorite shitskins by a big margin.

Is that the grill from Boondocks all edited?

Eh I still would, a wet hole's still a wet hole.

Is that you pajeet?

How good looking are Indian girls?

Little brown girls are the best.

Due to our massive population, we have very large numbers of very very large numbers of beautiful and ugly women.

DESIGNATED

Cherry Picking

Typical Burger Fatties

praise the sun

nice girls

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

My state is full of them.

This indian poster is basically correct.

Where should I begin with the Hindu scriptures? It is really intricate, but what's a good starting point?

If you are looking for mind boggling theories of Universe and life you should check vedas and bhagvad gita

If you are looking for baddass pagan stories you should check specific god related books like Ramayana for Ram, Mahabharata for Krishna, Shiva purana for Shiva, Vishnu purana for Vishnu, Durga saptshati for Goddesss Durga and Kali.

If you are looking for ancient Indian surgery (Plastic and eye surgery included) try Charak Sanhita

If you are looking for sex try Kamasutra

If you are looking for Medical treatments for diseases using herbs, plants and spices (with no side effects because of being completely natural) try Ayurveda.

Kek wills it

>with no side effects because of being completely natural

Appeal to nature is a logical fallacy.

>Appeal to nature is a logical fallacy.
Well Ayurveda is the reason why Indian pharma industry became one of biggest in world, like yunani medicines or homeopathy are for other nations.

What we mean by no side-effects was that most of us Indians don't have allergies and since new allopathic drugs tends to have some side-effects people prefer Ayurveda over allopathy.

All medications can have side-effects you imbecile.

You can die from using willow bark as readily as you can from chemically manufactured aspirin.

>You can die from using willow bark as readily as you can from chemically manufactured aspirin.
What part of having Indians having no natural allergies you didn't understand.
We know how weak white immune system is, you guys die from drinking milk.

>used to work at large tech company
>4-5 indian women worked in one section of the floor
>every time you would walk past their desks i would smell a horrible smell
>like pure BO mixed with stinky pussy

not joking. i don't think they wash their pussies....

I dated a 8/10 Indian girl in high school, best girl I've dated hands down. Same interests as me, good in bed, fucked up sense in humor, and she was redpilled as shit.

Her parents on the other hand....

I don't think about them. I have better things to think about than this shit.

You should be grateful her parents didn't hang you and her on a nearby tree like we do when someone tries to marry a muslim.

Like taking care of POOland?

Should be genocided like the others subhumans.

>What part of having Indians having no natural allergies you didn't understand.

What part of it has nothing to do with allergies don't you get? Fucking Indian education served you well.

Also, the only people on earth with the mutation to have lifelong lactose tolerance ARE white.

Like making sure my poo/wc hitrate stays 100%.

Indians don't really care about Christians, well at least not Hindus.
I'm 2nd gen indian-american, and i've dated many christians, parents never really cared.
my current gf is lutheran and my parents are like "ok as long as she's not muslim or black youre fine"

I'm white.......

They were nice enough but had a stick up their ass about everything. Then again, I would too if I had some smartass surburban white kid fucking my daughter.

I had a girl like that. She was half indian and jamaican though. Idk i kinda wish things worked out but the girl I'm with now is a really good find so oh well.

>Also, the only people on earth with the mutation to have lifelong lactose tolerance ARE white.
Kek. So many lies. Americans are most lactose intolerant people, they also have gluten allergy.

>Like making sure my poo/wc hitrate stays 100%.
All the best POOland

>Indians don't really care about Christians, well at least not Hindus.
Yeah we don't

An Indian GP diagnosed an extremely rare life threatening eye infection in me when I was a child. Only a man who comes from a disease ridden shithole could have known about it, I owe my life to that GP and his shithole country.

>Kek. So many lies. Americans are most lactose intolerant people, they also have gluten allergy.

East-Asia and Africa have the highest rates of lactose intolerance. The reason we consume so much dairy in North America is because more of us can actually digest it than elsewhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence

Gluten intolerance is more common among western europeans, but the fact that you're calling it an allergy only further serves to show how ignorant you are about anything relating to medicine or biology.

>Then again, I would too if I had some smartass surburban white kid fucking my daughter.
Its not a racial thing its a parenting thing, no father likes knowing the guy who is banging his daughter.

>East-Asia and Africa have the highest rates of lactose intolerance. The reason we consume so much dairy in North America is because more of us can actually digest it than elsewhere.
Yes, east-asia. We are in south asia.

>I'll make an easily disprovable claim that Americans have the highest rate of lactose intolerance
>It turns out that East-Asian and Africa have the highest rate of lactose intolerance
>But I'm from South-Asia, so my original argument wasn't retarded at all!

Ugh, idiot. My original argument was since we have low allergy rate ayurvedic meds are sold with "no-side effect claims".

Ayurvedic meds are like eating salad (Natural plant material) it will only hurt you when you are allergic to it.

My point of Americans being allergic was related to that.

Khat has medicinal uses according to ayurveda, right?

So if a guy dies because of khat consumption, in your mind the only way that's possible is that he suddenly developed an allergy to it because there's no way something natural could have side-effects, right? It's not like anything you put into your body that can alter the way your body functions could have negative outcomes, right?

You're a moron and I hope to god no one ever listens to your medicinal advice.

Or how about the use of shit like lead and mercury in ayurvedic medicine? No fucking side-effects to putting those in your body, right?

No. Indians are creepy. Most of them have no etiquette as many are culturally and intellectually plebian.

Read a recent report that many Indians are allergic but don't know it cause they never get it diagnosed.

Short, ugly, limp dicked, skinny, dumb. Disgrace to humanity, cant recall anything positive about them.

I am not saying there are not side-effects, I am telling you about the selling point.
Also Ayurveda is mostly used for small diseases like common cold, building stronger immunity, anemia, fever etc. etc.

And the side-effects are way lesser compared to allopathic medicine.

Also we don't hate allopathy, we are the largest manufacturer of cheap generic meds so poor people in every country can afford them.

I'm an Indian myself, and honestly most of them are pretty bad. They are almost always rude, loud, obnoxious, smelly and untrustworthy, regardless of whether they're an immigrant or born here. Immigrant Indians are always terrible. My parents are the only immigrant Indians I know who turned out to be good people, and they worked extremely hard to abandon Indian culture and adapt fully to an Americanized lifestyle. Perhaps you have no idea how difficult that is. Leaving behind traditions, culture and religions you've been exposed to your whole life is not easy, but if you're committed enough you can pull it off and in the end, fit in with the rest of first-world society. However most Indians are too fucking dumb and lazy to even attempt this. It's actually not uncommon to hear of Indians who actually pride themselves on refusing to learn English in order to maintain their love for India (and then they get angry and confused when people treat them like foreigners)

Indians who are born here have a bigger chance at becoming good people, but they must be raised without exposure to Indian culture, lifestyle, religion, traditions and ideologies. Indian culture is extremely toxic. If you watch Indian films, characters are depicted as insufferable fucks who are loud and rude to everybody, especially children, who are shown to yell at adults and use vulgar language. Any Indian child who was exposed to Indian culture in the slightest when being raised will turn out to be an obnoxious person, simple.

I feel very blessed to be raised the way I was. I grew up surrounded by white people from wealthy families. The only Indian thing we did as a family was occasionally eat butter chicken.

b8 is strong with this one.

i think their girls have amazing Feet

This.

Post poo qt

NY?

>feet
>>/lgbt/

I'm not falling for that trick again Sweden.

They're an odd people.

The men are either bro-tier as fuck or absolute scum of the earth

The women are either gorgeous or look like trolls

Do all the middle range indians just never leave India?

How effective was this propaganda video? Interesting to think the government funded it. It's actually pretty good too. Makes me want to listen to Indian techno or something, and I don't even listen to techno regularly.

Anyone know any dope Indian music?

What genre you like?

Scat

youtube.com/watch?v=YWhbDQeWfNk

We don't specialize in Australian music, sorry.

Trick question. Do you mean real India indians or the wanna be american indians?

You have to start with the Bhagavad gita. Dont listen to anyone telling you anything different.

I enjoy traditional folk music of many countries (like Tuvan or "general African".)

youtube.com/watch?v=cIoJRXm9tdA
youtube.com/watch?v=2lnxs_DMUDk
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtube.com/watch?v=nF92Ua0Van0
youtube.com/watch?v=lVPLIuBy9CY

I also enjoy jazz and traditional blues.

I like artists like Heinz Kiessling, Leadbelly, and Johnny Flynn, but also enjoy music by groups like The Pillows.

I haven't listened to much Indian music. For some reason, this song made me think of Goldeneye 007 between the singing.

Good looking people, shit song, like really fucking bad.

Here are few traditional songs with their dances
youtube.com/watch?v=_PfRSr0F9eM
youtube.com/watch?v=nHhRWgkkpMk
youtube.com/watch?v=9xB_X9BOAOU
youtube.com/watch?v=5NffJQ2APvY
youtube.com/watch?v=49lTzt1cZgI
youtube.com/watch?v=zWkXcCuIEg0
youtube.com/watch?v=LADE-Bu29RI
youtube.com/watch?v=6Au_J6jHKE0

Kek. Depends on taste
youtube.com/watch?v=bPk9bSvQQoc

Like the difference between this:
youtube.com/watch?v=zpsVpnvFfZQ

and this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn5hsfbhWx4

Absolute filth. Shit in the streets, can't keep their food uncontaminated, they're slum lords in Toronto, and they're turning Surrey, BC into Canada's Detroit.

Thanks for the links. I'll take a listen to them all.

confirms my experience of Indians in Canada. Everything generalization is dead-on - the only good Indians are culturally white Indians.

Take your time, we have too many ethnic groups, each of them have their own fold music/dance so it took me some time to search some of the most famous ones.

After viewing the video in the second link you listed, it makes me question what the Indian night life is like. I bet you guys have fun parties.

What's the music of your ethnic group like?

Both western type and Indian traditional type parties are fun here.
Those links are the part of various ethnic folk music/dance

Like link related music and dance is traditional Maratha
youtube.com/watch?v=tzRFLMn4kpM

>What does Sup Forums think of X

Please start perma banning these people, mods.

Saged

Asians are Asians. They all belong to the grave.

I like how energetic yet gracefully balanced a lot of Indian dancing appears to be. Even though that dancing was choreographed, it's still lovely.

Thanks again.

>hot women
Yeah maybe 1 in 1000

Most are fucking goblins

tbqh if you haven't played dandiya with your girl, you are missing the fun in relationship link related

youtube.com/watch?v=dw428Y8tr_A

I like the ones that stay in India