IT'S HAPPENING!

cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/

youtube.com/watch?v=IrWHeVy003c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv1Wo9Eg40k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everybody is part of controlled opposition, Trump and Cruz included. The United States needs a civil war.

>Congress must act before it's too late

>muh personal freedoms are threatened
>have to rely on congress to protect it
>have to rely on people I've never met who live and work hundreds of miles away from me

Really makes me think.

>Ted Cruz
eh.. let them take it fuck ted

No dummy, we expect government to do their JOBS.

The only things we RELY on is guns.

Say what you want about rato, outside the run for president he's pretty based. Easily in the top 10% of senators.

This is the truth. Also, fpbp, bs. Also, DAH-NALD

>The United States needs a civil war.
The entire world needs a war.

We need billions, or at least hundreds of millions to die.

Nothing's happenin you dumb fuck. This legislation was proposed in june.

where do i go when the united nations bans Sup Forums from the internet

The trenches.

Holy shit....I am a #Cruzlim now....

Spread this video you faggots. We don't have much time!

>cruz
>dnc operative

pick 2

Cant every country do their dns service to keep themselves independant of each other?

Not sure. Any tech fags around here?

im seriously worried about this with out Sup Forums where will we organize

will kek fade away without our worship and dubs

Kek's begging you to stop it. He needs us.

>WW3 is fought
>Hundreds of millions of white men die
>Even more outnumbered by shitskins than before

Great plan genius. Unless we can figure out a way for 'refugees' to fight in a war to defend their new homeland, which they were too afraid of to do in Syria, then WW3 will be the nail in the coffin for the white race.

Cruz does something based, good job man

It's an illegal executive action. Obama doesn't own the Internet and under Article 4 section 3 of the constitution, only Congress has such power since the Internet is a National asset and .miland .gov are government assets

They could but most countries can't support that

America and the backup services in Canada have basically been providing a global public service due to the fact that we did all of the initial research and testing for networking and the internets

Now the rest of the world is basically "gibmedat" because they take our astounding, once-in-a-global-civilization achievement for granted and they think it belongs to everybody

Fuck every other country I only care about the US mate.

IF YOU DONT LIKE CRUZ FOR COMPLETELY LEGITIMATE REASONS JUST FUCKING SPREAD THIS VIDEO INSTEAD

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv1Wo9Eg40k

>We shouldn't be giving it away to our enemies

Do americans really think they are enemies with Russia and China ?

America is an enemy of China. Obama is an enemy of Russia.

I want to say you are wrong and that everything will be ok

But that is ignorant of me to say that.. I can't ignore what will happen, these are truly the end times..

But in the end.. good will always triumph over evil

DNS root servers are scattered across the entire planet. And virtually all of them support anycast, meaning there are multiple physical servers for each logical server. No one country really controls the root DNS system anymore, and hasn't for decades.

This whole thing is just scaremongering for the technologically illiterate.

Physical location matters naught, those are still American servers. Geographical separation is for redundancy not muh globalism and equality

And yet for all his bluster, Cruz is basically enabling Obongo's third term by refusing to endorse Trump. Fuck this guy.

The delegates Donald. Give them to me

They're most definitely not all American servers. 3 out of the 13 logical DNS roots (I, L and M) are administrated by non-US based companies.

But aside from that, lets play your little game. ICANN is headquartered in the US, so why is it such a big deal to hand DNS control over to them? Are they a US company, or aren't they? Because if they aren't then you can easily argue that more than half of the logical DNS roots are non-american. Only 3 of them are really under the thumb of the US government, and they would be G, H (both US DOD), and E (NASA). Everything else is run by multinational corporations (Verisign, Cogent), non-profits (ISC, Netnod, RIPE, etc), or private universities (South Cali and Maryland).

If anything you people should be happy that the US taxpayer is footing less of a bill for running the internet.

As much as I hate Rato, it's good to have someone bring this to light.

Informative, thanks