Hey Sup Forums, let's read Jason Aaron's Ghost Rider today

Hey Sup Forums, let's read Jason Aaron's Ghost Rider today.

Daniel Way's Run

That guy with demons instead of hands will appear, right?

>tfw I'm spending my birthday posting Ghost Rider on a Taiwanese meme forum

I honestly don't remember, it's been too long since I've read it. That sounds right though

Birthdays are overrated, anyway.
Happy birthday, senpai. All best to you.
Yeah, he really likes that guy. He fit perfectly with that abomination of Hellfire Club.

Thanks user.

>yadda yadda, blasphemy
This will always bother me.
Hello nurse.

Loved the old story times.

What does OP think of the AoS Riders?

I'm a bit disappointed they didn't follow the comics more since Robbie's origin would have fit the show perfectly, Zabo included, but they've been doing a good job so far. Glad GR isn't jobbing or under powered. I'm confused as fuck on why and how Johnny would pass on the spirit, but it's possible Mephisto made the deal with Robbie and used Johnny to deliver Robbie his own spirit. I'm hoping for that so we can have a Robvbie and Johnny team-up. I'd lose my shit if Danny showed up

Man this reminds me of DD's Netflix intro.

This should be his intro if they make a series out of Johnny

Him going up at random places, holding short speeches and burning everything up? Yeah, I would like that.
Unless you mean burning churches down. In that case, Varg pls go.

Giant coyotes. With two heads. Nasty buggers.

We have a coyote problem where I live, they almost got my dog once

Agitate that your area becomes hunting ground. Problem will be solved by gun nuts.
Bottom right looked like Frankface for a second to me. And I just learned he never drew Ghost Rider. But he did work on Atom, go figure.

A guy has been hunting them with a crossbow

it's like Hitman Absolution only with sexy nurses instead of nuns

Oh no I mean the confession thing.

And I wondered will you be screwed if you ride with Ghost Rider while he's FLAME ON.
I wonder would Ellis' Moon Knight style work with Ghost Rider. Mostly silent and action oriented comic?
>loss
I'm saving page for later.

You get gun nuns later in this run

Great, now I really want a sequel video game to the God of War rip-off we got.

Two last issues with Moore on art were best. Wish whole run was like these

Now I remember Van Helsing and that silly gatling crosbow.
In that case, I completely agree. I'm just not sure would they give Daredevil's "thing" to someone else.

>I wonder would Ellis' Moon Knight style work with Ghost Rider. Mostly silent and action oriented comic?
Absolutely

Jason Aaron is best when he's able to go absolutely batshit insane.

Could be the opposite for show.

Rider chains up a guy, puts him in a confession stall in an old abandoned church somewhere, makes him confess his boss's wherabouts, and then the guy blurts out what other things he's done in his life, to which Rider gives him an off screen penance stare and then bursts out of the church.

He's good in crime too. Sadly Marvel make him worse with every year

That sounds cool. I'd love if we just see corner or something, we don't see them near the end, penance stare, flash of fire and bad guy is all of sudden silent.

Art sucks though

I'm going to disagree, the artist has storytelling ability which is more important than looking pretty. Also it's gritty which fits the writing.

HELLFIRE MAELSTROM!

>hey kid, wanna see Harry Potter bus trick?