How legit is the mandela effect?

how legit is the mandela effect?

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2012/09/your-memory-is-like-the-telephone-game.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh don't worry about that. Just ignore it. Move along, nothing to see here.

Not legit at all.

It's a combination of information becoming more accurate over time, common misconception being perpetuated as memes, and reaching for straws.

it's real, some of them, not all of them. and it has little to do with CERN

stuff like chic fil a, looney toons, JFK assassination number of people, and some minor and major geographical changes..

and obviously, the bears, but that's pretty entry tier. there's about 50 more that effect me, as I have an autistic memory. maybe i can answer your questions about the effect as well as I can, but it is a bit complicated and i'm still not sure about it.

not legit.

People are just stupid and make mistakes.

100% real, completely real anyone denying it cannot fathom the fact that they're in an alternate universe

Irrational numbers disprove multiverse and matrix theory.

Go on

actually there's only 1 universe, just multiple timelines. there are two timelines per dimensional octave. So within our Harmonic Universe of 3D earth, within the three dimensions, we have six timelines. we've been experiencing shifting to different timelines since december 21, 2012. humanity merges into the next octave by living out all of the potential six timelines of the 3rd dimension, into “memory” completion, and the next series of future timelines open to commence in the next cycle....into fourth density, which has 12 timelines in total. this is happening now. there are a lot of other events/changes that come with this. this is what is meant by the rapture.

So in which timeline is OP not a faggot?

This may be the most interesting post I have ever witnessed.. please continue

>Irrational numbers disprove multiverse and matrix theory
What does that even mean?

Please expound.

pi is a big one, being infinitely regressive, it could not be generated strictly via computers.

Pretty much any equation that requires active effort by the individual viewing it, cannot be reproduced via computer. (my phrasing is probably off here, i'm tired and this is not my specialty.)

About multiverse theory, something to do with instability of the reliability of pi.

It's very real and I've as yet to see a reasonable explanation for it.

It's total bull shit. Human memories are significantly less accurate than we would like to admit, and the "mandela effect" is pretty much just that

"Mirror mirror on the wall, tell me mirror what is wrong, is it just my dela tunes or is it just my dela song. what i rap ain't make believe .... It's just me myself and I."

South America moving hundreds of miles east blew my mind and the Biblical changes convinced me beyond any doubt.

>biblical changes

not at all.
its a collection of similar sounding things that retards remember differently and since other retards remember it wrong with them they think we're traveling through other fucking dimensions.

Froot loops fucked me up senpai.

He looks so dissapointed. Like "i went on a quest for this bullshit. A cow sized dragon on LSD. Fuck this shit."

You just played Risk and warcraft 3 mods too much and are now misremembering how a real map actually looks like.

At least, it's what I tell myself so I don't go nuts.

i'm pretty sure there's only one of you in a timeline at a time.

by the way I should expand on saying that there seems to be that there are "subtimelines" in which possibly millions of them exist. but in the higher timeline and all levels below it, things happen according to a certain rule . dependent on the harmonic of the 6 timelines. you are shifting possibly billions of times per second through the "subtimelines" of one of the main 6 timelines you are currently residing in. the subtimeline you experience is reflective of the frequency you are resonating within yourself. but that frequency is always changing,however small in level, so you constantly change through the different timelines, as they are always reflective of your inner self. the bigger change you make within yourself, the bigger the difference is in physical reality. however many people so far have actually jumped through different main 6 timelines and not even realized(which I believe has never happened in human history, or at least since 13000 years ago, the other half point of the precession of the equinox, the ending of which is happening WITHIN YEARS.). these are when the biggest changes actually occurred.

>retards vaguely remember some things via pop cultural osmosis
>go back and see that the facts don't add up with their memories
>it's not me who's wrong, clearly it's history that's wrong
>share this with the internet
>other retards let the first retard's story fill their own memory gaps and get caught up in being part of le epic timeline conspiracy

>information being more accurate over time

the telephone game begs to differ

northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2012/09/your-memory-is-like-the-telephone-game.html

C3P0 was solid gold in the Berenstein timeline, never forget

Ok but wouldn't that just prove we aren't in a simulation rather than disproving the multiverse?

They're two different things.

Those two pi problems don't relate to each other.

>Lucas editing his movies is now proof of parallel universes
It's like someone made a retarded theory in order to prove a point about people who follow any retarded shit they encounter.

fuck man......

It's just poor memory.

This has been scientifically proven to be impossible in any of the infinite potential universes available. So far we are not aware of anything else like this - the possibilities are endless but OP will remain a faggot

Nothing can be 100% scientifically proved, user, you can only 100% disprove the thesis that OP is not a faggot.

L2scientificmethod

its probably caused by people just remembering shit wrong

its always things you go 'HMM I DON'T KNOW I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS IN THE FIRST PLACE' like chic fil a

i dont fucking remember if it was chick fil a or chic fil a but if you believe in the mandela effect it gives you confirmation bias that IT WAS FUCKIN CHIC FIL A and so you believe it

Legit. When I first wake up I immediately panic because I don't know whether my mother is dead and my wife alive or vice versa.

Sup Forums wake up sheeple

Probably, but I misremember shit all the time.

CERN? Does this Mandela effect have any connection to John Titor and that divergent lines theory?

They're both bullshit?

nah, titor is a fake.. and i'm pretty sure plate tectonics don'y have much to do with this. here's my other posts.

Damn thats terrifying.

Its just a bunch of stupid people misremembering shit.

It' real.

Only the most red-pilled understand, the changes...

Fuck you!!