/AGJ/ general-"REEEEEEE-amble about life and identity"

/"OMG OMG SOME RIGHTWINGERS ARE ACTUALLY NICE TO ME"/ EDITION

He equates rightwingers with bullies, bullies he has dealt with for his entire life. This is his entire reason for opposing the right, because he believes they are like the bullies from his past. Then he rants about how some of his own inner (leftist circle) betrayed him, while some of his rightwing audience like him. He shows just how paranoid and unable to trust others he is.

Clearly the nice rightwingers are a huge contradiction in his entire worldview, and it's eroding his security in his own belief system.

youtube.com/watch?v=swnG5lOfW2o

>At around 15 mins he bitches about how Sup Forums is now the biggest source of views on his channel, this seems to make him very paranoid and worried
>At 18 minutes he says he has such low self esteem that he can't believe so many people are interested in his vids
>At 21:50 he rambles about how he is scared to fucking death about people writing offensive fanfictions about him, or portraying him as rightwing
>At 26:20 he shows he looks down on the Alt Right for "coming to him of all people for a political debate" because he has such low self esteem
(The dude really doesn't understand why we watch him, at all)
Discuss Alexander Gordon Jahans.
Post rare Alexander Gordon Jahans.
Discuss the Alexander Gordon Jahans community.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXAjSYuh30M
youtube.com/watch?v=CTqnMjVxM0o
youtube.com/watch?v=RoLrqZoO-i4
youtube.com/watch?v=2ObX919Ds_g
clyp.it/qnk032c4
clyp.it/1ymea4hx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this guy Sup Forums's milhouse?

someone else has been making threads on AGJ

Tell them to stop

don't forget to bump this thread in /lgtb/ to spread the word of the Janhas!

BREAKING NEWS!
Betacuck icon AGJ makes pledge in a serious manner

>He reveals that he notified the police because some people sent him free pizzas earlier today

Apparently this jacked his paranoia up to level 1488. HEIL JAHANS

He promises
>MY NAME IS ALEXANDER GORDON JAHANS, I CREATED THE FARSH NUKE, I AM A WRITER, FIRST AND FOREMOST! AND I WILL NOT BEND TO YOUR RACISM, TO YOUR BIGOTRY, I WILL NOT LET MYSELF BECOME AN ENEMY OF FEMINISM OR TTHE TRANS CAUSE. I VOW. I WILL REMAIN TRUE TO "WHO I AM".

This is hilarious, he basically affirms that he has no sense of humor and is an ideologue and believes he's on a sacred mission for social justice. Also he affirms that he is inflexible and closedminded.

Classic vids closing words
youtube.com/watch?v=CTqnMjVxM0o

>"I REALLY HATE THE ALT RIGHT!!!"

>"IF IT WEREN'T FOR MY MORALITY THAT THE ALT RIGHT THINKS IS HOLDING ME BACK, THEN THE ALT RIGHT WOULD BE DEAD"

>"FUCK THE FUCKING WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mass murder, when?

Showed a video of jahans to some /mlp/ guys they could only watch 10mins of it and were all disgusted to varying lvls.
we then talked about jerking each other off while watching anime.

bumped just for you (and gordon of course)

This Canadian is more autistic than the guy in the videos.

He posts this non-stop.

when u nutted but she keep succin

Why is he chugging soda now? I thought that he was trying to get healthier

Why, though? Explain por favor

You need an awesome attention span to study Jahans, and ability to overcome disgust

If he's an ideologue, we should run with that and play to his ideals. Find the most fundamental level of what he believes to be true (i.e. alt-right are a bunch of pricks) and dismantle them by showing exactly the opposite. This shattering of his worldview may entice him to do more research of his own. When that happens, all we have to do is steer him in the right direction.

>bully-ology
This kid has a deeeeeeeeeep victim complex. Its bizarre to see how euphoric he looks when he's moaning about being a victim of "bullies" his whole life. He's dissociating from reality a bit. It wouldn't surprise me to see him develop schizophrenia sometime in his 20's.

him getting healthier is nothing more than a meme at this point
unless sporadically lifting light weighs using horrible form counts as getting healthier

This is one of the more regrettable, transparent, and idiotic attempts at viral marketing I've seen on here. Nobody over the age of 18 or an IQ over 80 wants to watch your stupid fucking videos, kid.

Where the fuck are the mods at? Ban this faggot. Make him pay for advertising like everyone else.

Sage this stupid shit.

REMINDER to spread this gloriously bad Trump short story by Jahans himself

>The dude really doesn't understand why we watch him, at all
Why do you watch him?

>5 threads today hitting the bump limit
>nothing to see here officer, no genuine interest at all!

if you don't like it, add Jahans to your filter, I do the same for many types of threads

Because his autistic rants are funny. I desperately need subtitles though. Maybe he's forming a coherent thought.

I'm just the number one AGJ fan in all Canada, nothing more, nothing less. I study AGJ because his channel affords me direct insight into the mind of a crackpot whose problems are easily studyable

Don't worry, user, you, too, will be sucked into the cult of the great one. Give it time.

He's a funny sperg who rails about politics, also I like to study how his brain works. He holds nothing back. He admits everything because he has no shame and no understanding of not sharing certain things.

fucking saved

gas yourself

Who DO we watch him?

>Canadians love Dan Schneider and post him 24/7
>Canadians love Alexander Jahans and post him 24/7
Damn. We need to annex and re-educate you guys quick.

to make him more crazy due to attention.

This wacky kid needs to be bullied then built back up into an image of our design.

To what end will Jahans serve?

This doesn't even make any sense. He's British. Shouldn't he be raging against UKIP or something? I know American politics is basically world politics, but it still seems odd that a Brit would care so much about one of our politicians.

I fully expect him to become a martyr for our cause during Rahowa

Just capped this from one of his latest vids

Those are nice nipple to suck on

timestamp?

the more the merrier
and I posted the sacred vows of Jahansnism video
we may get him a qt.3.14 trap!

Amusement, psychological understanding, and lols.

Keep milking him, there are many fruits of the Sup Forums spirit to be had from this cow.

He thinks he's an international figure now that he has 1500+ subscribers, it's hilarious how much he takes his videos seriously when no one else does.

Also he does rail against UKIP, a lot, he used to constantly

holy fuck he's like morphing live on camera INTO SATAN

This is the greatest goddamn reality TV show of all time!

Is this the pol version of a blauhautism thread?

enjoy m8
youtube.com/watch?v=RoLrqZoO-i4

o yea this is a classic

It's basically a primer in Jahans' insanity

He agrees.

New Video: youtube.com/watch?v=nXAjSYuh30M

pic=Peaceful, tolerant and intelligent professional writer man trying to bring regulated capitalism and morality to planet earth

SIEG HEIL
JAHANS HAIL
KeK VULT

already posted here but thank you

O shit he said PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL at the end of that vid and in a recent vid he said MUSLIMS, PLEASE TAKE OVER BRITAIN.

Could it be he's turning to Arabia for his spiritual growth, familia?

It's not viral marketing, it's just people punching below their weight. No one here wants to actually debate him, just send him pizzas. GG

He'd suit a smug pepe more.

>No one here wants to actually debate him, just send him pizzas. GG
Entirely false, we tried hard to have even the most basic conversation about politics but he refused and freaked out, and made this video. He's the epitome of closedminded, user

youtube.com/watch?v=2ObX919Ds_g

Wtf???

just one of the disgusting reasons he became famous

Stop harassing reviewbra you sick leaf.

>Eating barley
>2016
good beverage pairing though :DD

that was a fucking joke you dumb burgerfaggot

Watching all of these Jahans videos makes me want to exercise more and stop being a degenerate in that area. Praise him

Stop this
Mike Enoch said we have to be nice to him

clyp.it/qnk032c4

reposting

Been kinda suicidal of late, shit job, annoying gf, poor. This cunt makes me feel awesome about myself. Going to hit the gym tomorrow! thanks beta faggot.

Mike Enoch is the Aryan to Jahans Anglo

There is no contempt, only pity

He is trully inspiring
Today I clean my room and when out to the sun.

HAIL HIM HAIL HIM

The Jahan rises. Amen.

this is fucking awesome

Will get reposted on all future Jahanic threads.

Praise his autistic name!

We must learn from his wisdom!

yes

>tfw we've reached the zenith of Esoteric Jahanism
Like with the Buddha meditated under the Boddhi tree to achieve enlightenment, we have nearly succeeded in transforming him into the very manifestation of the right wing.

>new Video up
Oh Kek I'm losing my shit here

we are far from the zenith of esoteric jahanism
we have only just begun

Well right now he's the epitome of leftwing, but he will eventually emerge as a Hitlerian butterfly

Have faith, user

amen

KeK dvbs confirm, praise!!!

You dare KEK at the wisdom of the AGES

HAIL JAHANS

puny infidel

moar gif

Looks like the breast of a fat female teenager.
He really lucked out.
This didn't happen, let's pretend it didn't.

nah bro it happen.
i wonder what his mom had to say about the food?

The FARSH-NUKE Decrees: All threads of his must come from a LEAF flag

it just feels right

clyp.it/1ymea4hx

he's losing it guys

amen

gif confirms

this is great

very nice

His newest, he says Sup Forums knows his address?

yes we sent pizza

yes some of us do but don't post it, it gets threads pruned

lmao

I am subbed to all those channels this is great

we must all be

>implying you're not an evil bigot
Jahans would /not/ approve, sir!

How did you find out his address?

look up his dad's name and find his dad's home based publishing house, peatmore something

basically keith runs a book publishing house right out of the jahans household

what happens when he finally kills himself Sup Forums

will you feel bad?

>implying that will definitely happen
Actually he's less screwed than he was a year ago. Keep in mind he's going through puberty, literally, right now.

I think there's a chance he will snap out of the shitbrains

even the ponyfags are going "wtf" at his videos.

sauce

Im 22 and i look younger than him, should i an hero

from his latest videos, it seems as though our friendly harassment has galvanized his resolve to NOT kill himself simply out of spite

no relax, but you may have low test, that pic is from 2 yrs ago

you should get your test levels checked, if you're being serious

nigga there not making reaction videos i've just been playing his shit on the stream.

>The dude really doesn't understand why we watch him, at all
Well, why do you watch him? Is it because hes a more stable version of CWC?

Nah meant as he is now

i thought there's be a thread

possibly, what about becoming a qt trap?

No we just have a 24/7 stream where we play anime and random shit and post pictures of horse cock at times.

I see more potential in him than I see in myself and that's a hard pill to take.

My bf wouldn't be impressed :/