youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
youtube.com/watch?v=iuKef_DRVDg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
youtube.com/watch?v=GhHWEQDWp-A
cavecomedyradio.com/podcast-episode/episode133-waco/
imgur.com/a/PKsex
youtube.com/watch?v=9HwgSc_E3Zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The jack-booted thugs of the federal govt. fired incendiary grenades into a wooden structure.

Koresh could have been taken without incident, but, Janet "BIG DICK" Reno wanted to prove he was a bad-ass.

>The feds murdered people who were part of a cult.
>The feds.
>He didn't want to.

He probably deserved to go to jail, but the feds really built this up so they could flex their muscles. This was like a modern day Whiskey Rebellion. The feds created a situation which could only be resolved by them using a heavy hand so that they could justify their power and scare others into submission.

>cult
Religious people with anti-government views and they called it a cult and slandered it to rationalize and justify murdering American adults, children, and babies to the brainwashed masses.

wasn't Hillary responsible for this somehow?

The two excellent documentaries are probably on YouTube and certainly at torrent sites, the ones with the female narrator. William Luther Pierce is also very good on this.

1. David Koresh was smuggling illegal weapons, and should have gone to jail,but as said, the feds wanted to flex.

2. The feds shot the Branch Davidian's gaurd dogs, the branch davidians believed they were under fire themselves, and fired back.

3. The Davidians started the fire, but not to commit mass suicide. The women and children were in the only fire proof room of the compound. They were pushed out of the room by the CS gas injected by the FBI. The CS gas set fire and torched the children still inside. Also the FBI shot people fleeing, though they wont admit it.

4. David Koresh was a nut, but said that he would surrender when he had completed his 'visions' about the 7 Seals in Revalations. He only completed 1 before the FBI assaulted the compound.

If you can find copies of
Waco: A new Revalation
and Waco: Rules of Engagement, it can help you understand what went down.

what sort of illegal weapons?

the two Documentaries are
Waco: A new Revalation
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
Waco: Rules of Engagement

Automatic Weapons, which were illegal. Although the ATF scare mongered in the media by saying that they had stockpiled weapons and ammunition, and that was the reason they assaulted the compound,but stockpiling is not illegal.

what happened is our government did some gommie-tier shit and did a religious persecution with tanks. they burned innocent kids alive and lied to the public about it

R.I.P. timothy mcveigh

Long story short, the ATF/Feds attempted to raid the compound because of rumors that were illegally modifying weapons.

The compound was tipped off, and fortified itself and refused entry. The first point of contact where a firefight broke out had an essential piece of evidence destroyed in the investigation that would have told who fired first.

After a stalemate where certain less than ethical coercion methods were used, such as sleep deprivation tactics, the compound caught fire and the vast majority of them died. Government denies starting the fire.

Essentially, it's the government waving its dick around and trying to cover its ass when their operation went tits up.

The Clintons always win.

>He probably deserved to go to jail
SHALL

as redpilled as you can get for waco. the atf started the shoot out, the tried to hype it up as a pro-atf event to get a higher public opinion after the shit storm at ruby ridge.

Is there an automatic weapon exemption in the 2nd amendment?

What should be of note was that Koresh and his followers could have killed every federal agent that went out there playing Rambo once they quickly ran out of ammo but let them withdraw from the property to deescalate and instead the ATF came back in guns blazing and got BTFO again.

Timothy McVeigh was aided by a government agent, John Doe 2. Dont kid yourself. He played right into the governments hands.

Dr. pierce, audio, criminals with badges,

Well, he was probably a pedophile. Not a good guy.
However, the government definitely murdered innocent people and pretended it was an accident. The FBI footage showing operators firing into a building holding no one but women and children is a matter of public record, freely available on the internet.

The whole situation was pretty messed up, but it helped set the precedent that at the end of the day, the state can come get you whenever it really wants.

>Well, he was probably a pedophile.
not a federal crime

i dont agree with the automatic weapons ban either, but he did break a law that was recognized by the US government as being legitimate, under a democratic president at the time. it was only a matter of time before the feds came knocking.

too late, my canadian ally

>, but he did break a law that was recognized by the US government as being legitimate
That still doesnt change the fact it was unconstitutional
I am sure the British thought what they were doing at Lexington and Concord was legitimate

>The feds shot the Branch Davidian's gaurd dogs

I thought /k/ was just memeing when they mentioned the ATF/FBI always shot dogs

He used the kids as human shield.
Fuck him.

paul joseph watson please go, we know it's you. timothy mcveigh was a hero who took a stand against the police state. he died for his country like a true soldier

the pedo accusations came later. the feds were there cause they thought they had illegal weapons

>Both FBI HQ and the Site Commanders in Idaho re-evaluated the situation based on information they were receiving from U.S. Marshals Hunt, Cooper and Roderick about what had happened on August 21. On about August 24, 1992, the fourth day of the siege on the Weaver family, FBI Deputy Assistant Director Danny Coulson wrote a memo:

>OPR 004477
>Something to Consider
>1. Charge against Weaver is Bull Shit.
>2. No one saw Weaver do any shooting.
>3. Vicki has no charges against her.
>4. Weaver's defense. He ran down the hill to see what dog was
>barking at. Some guys in camys shot his dog.
>Started shooting at him. Killed his son. Harris did the

>shooting [of Degan]. He [Weaver] is in pretty strong legal position."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

ment for

The FBI could have arrested him on his daily jog.

But Reno wanted to crush a right wing cult.

he let out 21 of the kids within a week of the siege starting. The rest of the kids' parents opted to have them stay.

>timothy mcveigh
>died

He's not dead you dipshit

Fuck off shill

>Well, he was probably a pedophile

t. edgy 15 year old

He most definitely is. You're thinking of Kaczynski.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhHWEQDWp-A

or Terry Nichols

I, too, thought Tim McVeigh wasn't dead, and came to post about this, but he died in '01- which may be to say that he no longer didn't die in '01.

What the shit, McVeigh is dead?

My bad to the guy I called a dipshit.

Damn, I could have sworn I read letters where Ted Kaczynski was talking about McVeigh being misrepresented by the media. Didn't realize they were that old.

stop trying to turn this completely reasonable political conspiracy thread into a fucking /x/-tier retard thread

the "mandela effect" is something retarded people use to justify misremembering shit
never mention this fucking autistic shit again in a serious thread or i promise i will fucking find out where you live and pump YOUR house full of gas and light it on fire

Jonestown was just fucked up

>being this mad on an Arabian lamp enthusiast forum
The important thing is the understanding that McVeigh is dead.

>Well, he was probably a pedophile. Not a good guy.
that's a lie the government tells to absolve themselves of blame, and citizens tell one another to sleep better at night

>David Koresh was smuggling illegal weapons,

sauce now nigger

ATF bungled this operation.
>Should have picked Koresh up while he visited town to shop.
>Stormed the compound instead and bullet shitstorm ensued
>He holes up in his compound
>Government paints a picture of Koresh a drug maker/dealer so they can use military equipment and skirt around posse comitatis
>Yes Koresch is a religious nut fuck but freedom of religion and all that crap
>New pres and attorney general get bad advice
>ATF turns the mess over to the FBI
>FBI tries to negotiate
>Military equipment brought in
>US Army SOA Delta brought in to mop up
>Intentionally set fire
>Shoot people attempting to flee
>Don't allow fire department to respond
>Allow the fire to burn the structure to the ground
>Quickly haul off all evidence

don't forget how they raised the ATF flag on the flagpole of the building after the fire burned out. scumbags. they treated americans like a foreign army

Speaking of mcveigh. I just learned tonight about the book called The Last Jihad written before the bombing. A character in the book is called Tom Mcvey and the was other weird shit. The author is the brother of the governor of Oklahoma during th bombing.

And yes Hillary I'd have some part in Waco. Maybe media related? Can't remember.

Clive Doyle, one of the branch Davidian survivors, admitted it in one of the documentaries i listed.

i have always wondered what psychological principle makes people think this way. "GUBMINT BUHIND ERRTHING!" did anything ever happen that ***THEY*** did not intend? ever?

The government's presupposition was that Koresh was a messianic terrorist who was building an army to commit acts of violence as part of building a new society. There is no evidence or reason to believe any of that. The Branch Davidians had a presense in that town for over fifty years, had never caused trouble, and were well-liked by the locals.
The government's primary accusation was that Koresh was converting weapons to full auto, which would be illegal if he was (and keep in mind the presupposition that he is doing this as part of Jonestown 2: The Revenge). Koresh was stockpiling weapons, to be able to resell them, per the advice of the local gun shop owner. This is a boringly normal thing in America, especially Texas. Many Americans have informal gun shops out of their homes and it is perfectly legal. Over a certain level you get licensing. Under a certain level none is believed by the go ernment to matter. At all times they can inspect stuff if they have some kind of argument that something is wrong. Koresh's concern with the guns was a business matter. By stockpiling weapons he knew he could expect federal attention and at the least the guns (and their storage) might be inspected. If he fiddled with the guns, he would be caught nearly immediately and would lose all if his investment (as well as facing other penalties).
Thus there is no reason to expect that Koresh was doing anything illegal, unless you dishonestly presuppose that he was a lunatic, which the government did.

She pressured Janet Reno to end it, because it looked bad on Bill's record

Was the 1973 Wounded Knee incident the only armed standoff that didn't end horribly?

Geezer here. This is exactly what happened. The big boys brought in the press for a big PR stunt and it backfired big time.

it was a search warrant buddy

Clinton sent his jackbooted thugs to literally burn them alive just to show how big the cock of the federal government is. They got turbo asshurt when some group who had gone off the grid challenged them, so the gubbment went back in with overwhelming force.

Back then the Feds could get away with it because the country wasn't as politically charged as it is these days with the federal government widely hated by everybody, for different reasons, and the whole thing marching towards collapse. Obama has had a few stand-offs with militias which easily could've gone Waco, but they didn't go in guns blazing and burn americans alive because these days that might actually cause a HAPPENING.

Koresh was leader of a kooky cult? So what? We don't send tanks to take down the corporate HQ of the Church of Scientology. We didn't invade Salt Lake City and shut down the Mormons. They're both crazy fucking cults.

>The Davidians started the fire
proof needed. there is none. there is only edited/chopped up audio provided by...the Feds

They had one but did not even attempt to present it properly. Koresh later pleaded that he would have let them in if they had knocked. They presupposed this was a Jonestown type situation and attacked, shooting themselves in the process, then deciding that they were being shot at.
You see why it is so important that the lefties are always attacking people as crazy. If your target is crazy, then you can do whatever you want, and it's his fault.

that should be added to the ED article.
The Montana Freemen and The Bundy Ranch Standoff. Arguably the Oregon standoff, but that one guy died, suicide by cop.

tl;dr: talk shit, get hit

it is possible that they did, but i dont believe it completely either. It could have been those 4 pyrotechnics that the feds say they didnt use...

they legitimately never talked shit though.

If kek didn't already own my soul, I'd sell it just to have someone like McVeigh fucking kill this cunt.

I've been alive over forty years and never worried about a potential president so much...

How to do a proper standoff

Rules
1) Don't shoot yourself, shoot them
2) Tell them if they bring you a pack smokes you'll come out.
3) When they bring the smokes shoot them
4) wound a few, when they ask for a cease fire to gather wounded, agree.
5) shoot them as they gather wounded.
6) Wait and see if they will fall for it again.
7) tell them you got a bomb after you spot the sniper and if it blows they are all dead.
when they back away far enough, shoot the sniper (oh the Irony)
9) Tell them you don't want to hurt anyone else, you are sick of the killing
10) wait to see if they fall for it.

the actual golden rule of a standoff is that you have to be on the defensive on your own land, and not be the member of a 'cult' to be in the right.

Absolutely zero automatic firearms were found and it was shown that the ATF tampered with evidence to try and cover their collosal fuck up which should have led to the entire department being dismantled

You forgot to mention to take hostages, otherwise they'll likely just drop a bomb on you

Probably situations like Waco cause people to think that way.

>tfw i live in waco and we're only known for this gay cult
it didnt even happen in waco, it was closer to axtell

Fuck you, we have religious freedom for a reason. They literally did nothing wrong.

long story short:

a peaceful cult of sexual deviants made their living illegally trading guns

bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (an agency with a reputation of screwing things up) raids, does shitty job

FBI comes because federal agents have been shot/killed, does shitty job

Texas and Alabama guardsmen (National Guard: domestic emergency military)

dozens of innocent people are burned and shot to death

government tries to cover it up, evidence mysteriously goes missing in police lockup

LITERALLY FUCKING BLEACH THE CRIME SCENE

3 years later a guy blows up a federal building for revenge
cavecomedyradio.com/podcast-episode/episode133-waco/

imgur.com/a/PKsex

youtube.com/watch?v=9HwgSc_E3Zk

T. Coward

the feds were completely in the right

“I do not think the United States government is responsible for the fact that a bunch of fanatics decided to kill themselves.” - Bill Clinton

Criminal bastard has been killing people for decades; now his wife wants to keep up the family tradition. Luckily she's so sick that when she does dare brave the sunlight - or the presence of people who aren't giving her money - she's shadowed by a ominous hospital van.

well there was that biker thing last year

according to the media i mean. no offense meant.

Only semites are allowed to be the focus of doomsday cults, so the federal authorities were forced to intervene.

>my actions don't have consequences

hilarious

Running away from guys who want to beat and/or kill you, getting shot in the side, instinctively reaching for wound and getting murdered isn't how suicide by cop works.

>get attacked
>ask why you're being attacked
>ask attackers to stop shooting at/gassing you

>talking shit

stop being autistic

Another instance of the Clinton Administration incinerating a bunch of innocent people then lying and establishing a commission to "investigate" (i.e., cover up the truth and exonerate the guilty) the incredible fuckup.

Clinton would barbecue another couple of hundred folks a few years later when his military dick-swinging exercise off New York shot down TWA800.

"We barbecued some folks."

>break the law
>run

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

What law did they break?

Every single gun law in the country is unconstitutional, including laws that differentiate between firearms and "ordnance". It's just that most people, the government especially, don't give a shit.

kill
your
self

>evidence mysteriously goes missing in police lockup
>3 years later a guy blows up a federal building for revenge
A building that "coincidentally" held evidence about the Feds and Waco.

"Nice evidence that would bring down the President you got there. Shame if anything happened to it."

This. You can bet that if one modified trigger group was found it would be on the front page of every newspaper and Bill would have held it up in his hand at the next televised speech. They never had cause and they never found any evidence.

All right-thinking citizens know tyrannical David Koresh had weapons of mass destruction in his compound.

That no evidence was ever found just proves how right the government was about him being a dangerous madman with no respect for human life.

Also a pedophile, don't forget.

Basically this.

Wait...the US tried to claim Saddam was a pedophile?

Is the one with the female narrator the one where they claim napalm was fired from a tank?

That's a notorious fake, and a prominent example of poisoning the well with a strawman to pick apart.

Rules of Engagement is 10/10 though. A must watch.

Yep the ATF and FBI fucked up by killing all those kids. I still remember getting angry watching it live on TV.
t. Houston

Any other fellow wacoans here?