Is this cancelled already? Can we kill the babby now...

Is this cancelled already? Can we kill the babby now? Or throw it in some alternate dimension or whatever and have Jess back doing heroics and being a miserable idiot.

>Is this cancelled already?
No.
>Can we kill the babby now?
No.
>Or throw it in some alternate dimension or whatever and have Jess back doing heroics and being a miserable idiot.
Or we could kill off Jess herself, that sounds like a much better idea.

>Can we kill the babby now?
Ultimate Red Skull pls.

>Or we could kill off Jess herself

.....No....

Give babby to other Jess.

So who was the father in the end?

Donor.

sperm donor?
I'm sure it'll be revealed to have been someone evil or something stupid to add drama later on.

Jess just decided she want to get pregnant after having sex with a guy and then learning she's not pregnant. So she had herself preggers by some random guy's swimmers.

Because she needs responsibility in life.

das stupweed

Tell me what abstract, sociopolitical theories I need to use to justify a retcon where futa Carol is the mother-father.

So, uh, how did Hapless produce Cable & X-Force? Cause everything else of his sucks eggs.

Kree Space Magic

'NUFF SAID!

the baby is the heir to the skrull empire, he cant die

Eh, Jess new costume is a knockoff of Batgirl? Damn, I didnt notice that.

Don't you dare try to steal the only thing that Hulkling has that makes him something more than just Wiccan's boyfriend.

easy. Jess has been dimension-hopping with Spider-Gwen and Silk. Say she went to another dimension where there was a sperm bank of all superhero DNA. She got Carol's, added her DNA, got a scientist to mix them together and got pregnant with the result. BTW it is possible IRL to make a baby with two moms or two dads, or even three parents, and has been done in practice.
to make it even creepier: the child is a clone of Carol
extra super creepy: 616 Carol has been an imposter for decades. The real Carol never came back from running off with Marcus back in the infamous pregnancy arc. Until now: the child is real Carol, who pulled a Marcus (brainwashed + impregnated) on her best friend so she could get back home

> implying Jess is smart enough to think of that

Hide, user. Marvel wont be amused.

its a lot more likely the baby is just clint's

nah, Jess revealed it was a sperm bank.
she didn't say WHICH sperm bank

> implying Jess is smart enough to think of that
she doesn't have to be. All she has to do is walk in an alt dimension doctor's office and ask "I want to have my best friend's baby without her knowing. what are my options?"

>Hide, user. Marvel wont be amused.
as a Carol x Jess fan, fuck Marvel right up the ass with a drill bit.
Superwoman is a mediocre DC book and it's miles better than post-CW2 Captain Marvel. If I squint real hard maybe I can pretend Lana Lang is Carol.

nah Gillen retconned him as being made up by Wiccan's powers

he aint real

Veranke's baby is the only heir

Veranke'a dead, felled by the greatest american hero.

Ewing reretconned that, Teddy is now skrull king Arthur with a magic sword and group of kree/skrull hybrid knights living in a space castle.

fuck off edge master

It's simple OP. We give Carol back to Bendis. His kosher sausage for her is almost as big as his one for Power Man. And he's slightly less likely to randomly screw up other properties.

Neo revolutionary sexual marxism.

SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION!

Ewing's a weird dude, but I love his passion for continuity.

Hulkling is also somehow heir to the Kree empire, isn't he?

>nah Gillen retconned him as being made up by Wiccan's powers

I think he just brought up the possibility, but eventually he decided that he's real enough.

>a decoy veranke was killed
>real drew was always secretly veranke

i can see secret invasion 2 happening

Never underestimate Stormin' Norman Osborn's ability to kill people not named Peter Parker, Swordsman did and he paid for it.

I don't believe for a second that anyone not named Bendis cares enough about Jessica Drew to complain about what Marvel's doing with her at any given moment.

This is so terrible it hurts.

Someone should have magicked up a cock & bawlz for Carol for a night and have them had a baby and now be a loving lesbian couple, with more issues than Action Comics.

Does Marvel have any major lesbian/gay couples with kids? They should go for it.

Peter Parker :P

Never going to happen.

This user is rightBut the closest thing is Angela Queen of Hel. WIth Angela and Sera with Leah as their surrogate daughter.

Do we know where he's ending up in Marvel NOW 2.0?

Illuminating, I presume?

What did he mean "stealing Hawkeye's style" and looking like Batgirl (is this Band girl?)

USAvengers

Has Carol and Teddy met?

HighHeeledJill just uploaded a Spider-Woman picture.

Share?

Posting it would get me banned.

Just search 'HighHeeledJill' on HentaiFoundry.

> Hopeless pitched this
> given ok signal

I think I'll try applying at Marvel again.

Just saw it. Thanks, user.

Welcome, bud.

even if this were true (they didn't actually confirm that was the case), there isn't anything that says Wiccan couldn't have also inserted the "heir to the empire" concept into the universe. He's a reality warper, a constructed being wouldn't necessarily have to be confined to the local planet/local time. Hulkling could have been created AND still be the heir, via his boyfriend changing history/the universe.

Carol

>go to popular comic store
>look in the "BACKORDERED COMICS"
>tons of first issue copies of this preggo spiderbitch

LMAO
KEK

They've appeared on splashes together somewhere, I'm sure, but no real meeting, no.

They're too busy with the YAAS, QUEEN to entertain Carol's more interesting stuff than pseudo heroics. I mean, they did not even entertain or acknowledge Rogue absorbing Wonderman or Teddy or Carol's huge connection to the Xmen.

Or her potential of becoming an anti-hero or a villain even. It's a better direction for her character than YAAS, QUEEN

I don't know about that, Stohl's given a few interviews now and it seems like her series will be much more thoughtful than the marketing/solicits suggests. And she's emphasized creating new enemies for her, which is what a lot of people have said Carol needs. I'm optimistic about how they're going to handle Carol coming out of CW2.

Stohl's going KSD way. She could pitch all she want but her Black Widow novel was mediocre. If Marvel really felt that Carol is important to them, they should have given her to a credible writer and handled her a lot better than how they did. Fazekas and Butters (and even Ewing) was recovering from the shitfest that was KSD but they have to had to drag her into CW2 with Bendis' mishandling her again. Now for the nth relaunch, they gave her to a novelist whose last cape novel wasn't impressing. I would have given it a chance it if was Liu at least Liu has a record. Average at that but X23 and Black Widow was a better read than KSD's CM.

Norman Osborn

>[

What if the donor IS Norman Osborn?

>Hulkling is also somehow heir to the Kree empire, isn't he?
How huge is his claim?

Nope and will not happen. All this PC/SJW "movement" is superficial

I want this to be true just to see the Mary Sue lose its fucking mind

>Ewing

By Hawkeye's style, he means the Fraction run.

By Batgirl, he means Stewart and Tarr's run.

Is the pregnancy plotline supposed to attract female readers? Because it just makes me recoil in disgust and horror

Dunno. I think Hopeless was just self inserting his life. His wife gave birth when he got assigned to write Spiderwoman. The backletter has him all talking about having a child and being a parent.

You're supposed to love babies. You exist only to produce babies. And to BUY THEIR BOOKS

...That makes it extra gross

Hopeless is also to blame for the whole Carol-Jess subtext.