Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5k66ChoHgo&index=2&list=PL6OoycLb47tXBf41Ze0IE-mnktFC0_y3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All these are great.

I cannot wait

>superman is the one who saves the joker

>Please be enemies!

Heh.

So definitely targeted at a younger audience than JLU, but the humor looks closer to the Teen Titans cartoon than TTGO

Seems like a combination of tones between Teen Titans and Brave and the Bold. I'm down.

The heat vision sound effects are really cool. Usually it sounds a lot weaker to contrast with Darkseid's omega beams, so I'm wondering how those will sound.

my thoughts exactly

A JLA version of original Teen Titans? with Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill coming back to do the voices?

Sign me the fuck up.

This looks like a ton of fun. When will CN US actually air it?

Personally I don't think Conroy and Hamill should come back but I'm fine either way. You know, give other people a chance.

Hamill's sounding a might frayed.

>A JLA version of original Teen Titans?

I wouldn't go that far. Part of what made Teen Titans great was the overarching plotlines and character drama. I don't see that happening with a 15 minute format.

why does the animation look so bad

The video says Nov 27th, but I don't know if that's for the US or not. CN tries to kill good shows before they air.

Lying won't make it real.

I don't watch the show but doesn't Steven Universe do this?

I have to agree, I wish they would retire in the role but still voice for DC as other characters.

That's actually a really good idea. I didn't think of them voicing other characters. Maybe Conroy can voice Zatara and Hamill Time Trapper? What do you think?

bump.

Are you getting animation mixed up with art direction again? Because the animation is better choreographed and fluid than JL and most of JLU.

The original batsuit was one hell of nice touch

why didn't toyman make them gangbang wonder woman?

Why would he do that? Video games are way better.

I'm still waiting for them to reveal a character design for Aquaman. They wouldn't leave him out, right?

;_:

Odd Cyborg design.

better than a wondie gangbang? no way

>Teen Titans Cyborg
Yeah, sure.

Not that user, but dude just think about it. Why have them Gangbang Wondy when they could be put in a Meatl Gear-like game? or a Mass Effect-like game? or a Call of Duty-like game?.

Metal Gear-like*

so we see her getting gangbanged

you can play metal gear any time

Have you ever met a teenage boy?

This look like they are going for the Original Teen Titans (2003) humor.

This is great.

You're no thinking clearly, why have her being gangbanged when you could put Batman in a situation like Snake at the end of MGS3 over and oover again?, in a situation where he has to kill Wondy time and time again and he being powerless to do anything? Or just put Superman in an Injustice situation and him seeing Lois dying time and time again the suffering never stopping because The Player (you) repeats the same story time and time again?

It's an endless cicle of suffering for the characters, that mere sex won't do

or just have them gangbang her over and over again

maybe even join in

But that's fucking gay. No more wannabe animes please

You just hate fun, don't you?

what's more fun than a wonder woman gangbang with supes and bats?

Sauce?

The fact that you can makes Supes or Bats develop feelings for Wondy or each other and watching him kill those who he loves without him being powerless to stop this cycle and him knowing full well what would happen

It's a wonderful form of Mind Break

He'll get to that once he mind controls Grodd and Ultra Humanite.

just mindbreak her through the gangbang

>The fact that you can makes Supes or Bats develop feelings for Wondy or each other

That's terrible, stupid! If you make the Trinity fall in love each other you run the risk of making them much more powerful as a three-way couple!

A-at least... that's what some fanfics told me...

>but the humor looks closer to the Teen Titans cartoon than TTGO
This is not the first time I've seen this comparison, but Teen Titan's humor was pretty much just restricted to silly anime faces so I don't really get it.

This new show is best compared to Batman: Brave and the Bold.

Steven Universe sprinkles lore here and there but mostly it's just a slice of life show. If "life" was tumblr, that is

What's Mongul going to do with the Joker?

Not fun allowed, I see

I already hate cyborg

They get Hamill and Conroy but put them in this garbage?

hes gonna do what Batman never had the guts to do

this show is not your taste buddy

You are correct.

What are you on about, the animation is great for a TV series format, and paired with the art style it's unrestricted.

>youtube.com/watch?v=s5k66ChoHgo&index=2&list=PL6OoycLb47tXBf41Ze0IE-mnktFC0_y3M
That was actually looking really fun and is pretty much exactly how I've been wanting them to make Toyman like for awhile now. So that's cool.

Looks like a more fun fighting game than Injustice 2.

Maybe. The style looks lazy and bland even if the animation quality is high.

>It's a everyone wants to rape the Joker episode

Written by: James Gordon

>Making WonderWoman a super feminazi who considers her teammates "sidekicks"

I hope this show crashes hard

Oh hey, it's "friends don't joke around like that" guy. Remember, man. If "All the friends I ever had were assholes," that likely means you're the asshole.

You're confusing this for The Killing Joke.

>based Jaime's new design has Spider-Man eyes and no mouth
Aw yiss. I like it.

You know what? I don't even care that it looks like Ben 10 Omniverse 2.0 or that it's 11min, after everything that's happened in the past two days I need this.

do not reply

Why is Chronos a randumb idiot?

>randumb
Buzzwords

>Please be enemies.

This is looking pretty damn neat.

I am very excited. ETRIGAN THE DEMON WHEN

The Killing Joke was great, especially the part with Batgirl at the beginning! I think Batman should be dark and edgy every time. What were they thinking with this whole SJW Wonder Woman sidekicks thing? Ugh!

sincerely,
that guy

Is that voice fitting for Chronos?

Justice League Go!

Not at all

More like Teen Titans (2003) meets Justiice League.

This doesn't look that interesting. Probably going to pass on this one.

why do i feel like this is going to suck

That looks so dope. Is that Ken Jeong as Toyman?

AM I TO OLD FOR THIS

He doesn't have the mentality of a 14 year old.

>the black and the Asian being excited by a fighting game
Accurate tbf

I was thinking the same thing!

Show looks pretty freakin' sweet. Can't wait for it to come out.

Episode 70 to 86 of Steven Universe is one arc with every episode running into the next one.

CN has been a lot more about serialized storytelling generally.

Oh man, speaking of which, I hope Captain Marvel/Thunder/Shazam shows up

>serious time manipulating criminal mastermind
>stupidly referring to Blue Beetle as "weird flying kid"
>Smugly says "Did you see my parkour skills?" while falling on his face
>derpy kung fu noises while cackling like an idiot
>PEWPEWPEW

>Animation isn't flash
>Art style takes effort to draw
>Action cartoon
I give it a year.

the only thing i didn't like was Chronos' voice
otherwise it looks great.

More like The Brave and The Bold: Justice League edition

>his new show is best compared to Batman: Brave and the Bold.
The humor in this is nothing like BatB. Its incredibly childish (Street Fighter II references) so yeah he is right its definitely more like TT and no its humor wasn't restricted to anime faces jackass.

Okay we get it you didn't like TT no need to chimp out whenever someone brings up a comparison.

Omniverse is great and you're a loser

the reason why is compared to BtB is because it works under the same formula, "Main character/cast is a popular character who team up with a more obscure and not as popular character in order to give it more exposure" and the formula seems to be going to a guest character/team for episode plus one or more members of the trinity, which is exactly like BTB but with less batman.
If you actually had followed the shows development you would know they plan to include a lot of B and C listers and the series, exactly like BTB did.
They are going to have Space Cabbie for fuck sake

Both are true, but that's not the point.

>Wonder Woman's hair

He's a faggot that keeps fake retiring it. Blame him

Hamill kinda did for a while, I remember he got a lot of praise for voicing the spectre in Brave and the Bold.

Man, this show is going to be a reaction image goldmine

Its kind of like a mashup of TT03, JLU, and BATB

I hope Superman will actually be strong this time, unlike the DCAU version.

I do believe he was featured at a panel for the show. He was one of the character concept boards.

Anybody?

Justice League GO!

even randomer edition.

>muh power levels