First look at CW/DC's 'Invasion!' crossover

how mediocre will this end up being Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HtkE0a8fhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>how mediocre will this end up being Sup Forums?
Very, but fun as fuck nonetheless.

oh jesus

How in the world is Oliver going to trust ALL of them at the same time? My god

>literally who
>bored Vixen
>cardboard cutout
>Green Felicity and his Master
>The worse half of cold and heatwave
>charisma the size of an atom
>DR PAVEL IM POLICE
>and one likable character to even things out
Looks to be on par with Legends, meaning utter trash.

BIGGLE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

Funny thing is, Supergirl can solo every single one of them so why the fuck would she need them?

"Hey Arrow-shotting guy, help me defeat this Controller!"
"Sure supergirl, me and Diggle will lend you a hand!"

Superqt and Arrow are the only ones that don't look JUST on their costumes...

Thanks. I have prosopagnosia and thought that the guy behind Felicity was Flash.

>Controller
I mean, you are right, but i hate you sooooo fucking much right now.

It will be more than mediocre, it will be somewhat good.

Steel's costume is neato

Synopsis

>Earth comes under attack by the Dominators, extraterrestrial warlords who have deemed the planet a threat due to the surging meta-human population. Armed with advanced mind-control technology capable of turning the closest of friends into the deadliest of enemies, the invaders prove to be more than Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) and The Flash (Grant Gustin) can handle. To save the world, they are forced to seek allies from other times and even other universes, as the time-throtting Legends of Tomorrow - White Canary (Caity Lotz), The Atom (Brandon Routh), Heatwave (Dominic Purcell), Firestorm (Franz Drameh & Victor Garber), Vixen (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) and Steel (Nick Zano) - and the girl of steel, Supergirl (Melissa Benoist), join the fray for the most decisive battle of their lives, with time and space hanging on the balance.

Dr. Palmer, I'm ARGUS

i actually like steels costume

Entertaiment Weekly Behind-The-Scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=2HtkE0a8fhk

>tfw Lotz want to Sarah to bang Kara

needs more mon-el

Have we seen that Citizen Steel costume before?
I approve

I wish Cisco was in costume though

There's no reason to not have both Vixens.

>Actually watching CW shit.

Think I'll give this a hard pass.

Ray has the atom jacket, does that means he got his suit back?

>tfw that should be what the crossover is about.

Same reason Mon-El, J'onn and anyone else from Supergirl's show won't show up. Budget constraints on the special effects and time they can dedicate to each character on screen

>DR PALMER I'M ARGUS

We Black Arrow now?

Hasn't his suit always been dark leather like that and they make it slightly greener in post production?

I'm gonna say it

I always thought it was lighter irl. Then again, Super girl is there and her shits dark too, but at a glance I didn't even know it was green

Cool.

Beans.

>Steel
>Vixen
>Supergirl
>Green Arrow
>Heatwave
>Captain Cold 2: Cold Cut
>Spartan
>Vibe

>>>>>>>>>>>AND FELICITY!

One of these things is not like the others!

You don't get to say it.

came here to post this

So does this mean that any of:
>Flash
>Sara Lance
>Firestorm
>Killer Frost
>Ragman
>Wild Dog
>Mr. Terrific
>Artemis
Could be getting mind controlled?

He probably just wears the jacket as a normal jacket when they go out since its his only jacket.

Didn't Routh take a selfie of himself in the ATOM suit with Gustin, Amell and Lotz?

>Steel
>A white guy
Did I miss something?

"Citizen Steel"

John Henry Irons is just "Steel"

>Did I miss something?
A couple of decades of comic book lore

Men, they are fucking adorable together.
Too bad for sarah and his "GURL POWER" shit, they really cannot let a minute pass without remaind you that supergirl has a vagina.

we have seen cisco's costume in some BTS video but never on him

So I started really disliking Arrow as season 3 wound down, skipped all of season 4 & heard that it was just riddled with Felicity drama, but I'm wondering now how season 5 is. Have the writers learned from their mistakes? I just saw that Ollie is assembling a team of other street level people, including Wild Dog. Worth watching? Anything from season 4 I need to know?

They have, this season is really good. The outsiders added a fun twist and Ollie is back to season 2 level of competence. Also seeing him as major has been fun so far.

Havent watched yet but Sup Forums at least is saying it's off to a pretty good start. They say Felicity is doing less, Ragman is cool, and the other vigalantes too. Then again, Arrow fans have been in omega damage control mode for a while now. I hear Legends of Tomorrow is better now too, that's what I'm the most anxious about. I dropped it during season 1 when they went to Russia, that show was so pants on head retarded.

Legends really improved from not having hawk drama and actually knowing how many episode it has to produce instead of having the team cornering Vandal every two episodes and letting him go because they suddenly got more episodes. It's not stellar by any means, but it improved.

Legends is awesome, a seriously underated show. This season literally improved in everything that the first season did. The hawks are gone and the villans.. well are the best from the other shows Reverse flash, Merlyn, Darkh and captain cold. If they had deathstroke it would be the best villan team ever.

That's certainly good to hear. I'll have to binge both shows this weekend if I can find the time

it's not called The Legion of Doom for nothing.

Weren't people originally excited to see the hawks (or at least Hawkgirl)? I remember people looking forward to it. There was even talk of giving her a spinoff.

> If they had deathstroke it would be the best villan team ever.

They can always use Deathstroke junior.

Yeah, and that pettered out when it turns out all the Hawks brought was CW-tier love drama, Ray cucking and BARISTA

When did Sup Forums stop loving fun? Did Trump destroy your faith in the future that badly?

>you will never insperminze Benoist

Oliver took down Reverse Flash, Atom could do the same, Vibe was a threat to Zoom and Vixen has magic. Supergirl could get her ass beat by that group, she has been by less in her own show like by Livewire.

>it's fun so it's good
Tom, c'mon

>hey there's this guy who is a huge threat
>we are going to have him be the main villain of our new show
>so it only makes sense that we have flash kill him lmao

What are they going to ruin this year? Does Darkseid show up only to have cisco vibe him out of existence?

Marvelcucks on damage control

Wow, this shit sounds fucking embarrassing as fuck.

Well, comic book writers had found ways to make batman compelling in a Justice League context for decades. So...

have there been any build up to this?
because it looks like it will be self contained

Man, Brandon Routh looks miserable.

JUSTice League

Despite what you might think, Oliver isn't Bruce Wayne.

Has capeshit peaked yet?

Tell me about Prometheus

Why does he wear the hood

>Oliver took down Reverse Flash
You mean, RF was playing along because he wanted to get caught.

Because it looks cool?

Because his design is a second-rate Zoom rip-off.
>both evil versions of their respective heroes but with a "creepy" demonic mask

Legends of Tomorrow is currently building it up at the moment thanks to Jax and Stein discovering future Barry's message in the Waverider.

they could've at least make him look like a purple Snake Eyes but nah, another hooded archer is more creative i guess

>b-but muh dark mirror

Well he also took down Flash multiple times in the first big crossover they had. If he was going for the kill Barry would be long dead.

>that little attom sitting on the E
jesus christ they are LITERALLY MAKING FUN OF HIM

routh is in fucking JUST mode right now.

Fucking hothead newfags

Sorry no one cares for your shit meme that was already stale in 2012.

>mind-control technology capable of turning the closest of friends into the deadliest of enemies
So Lance IS Prometheus?

I'm actually surprised in a good way that my joke got serious discussion

Shades of old /co

>not even in the same universe
>always on covers with each other

Stop this shit.

Why are you here?

They've already shown they can't do huge events. No budget.

They'll fight CG aliens in their generic warehouse set or their generic wasteland.

>Felicity in the front of everyone else
Defend this. No really, defend this. This is really unacceptable to me. Literally what does she offer by being there? Isn't she supposed to be the team navigator or whatever? So shouldn't she be at the computer, not out in the front?

>Citizen Steel's costume
Looks good
>Vixen still looks the same
>Kara
>Ollie
I miss the sleeveless suit. Damn it Barry
>Mick
>Felicity who is probably going to pull some deus ex machina and save the day because >She's stronger than all of us
>Captain Cold Ray
>Dig
>VIIIIIIIIIIIIIBE

Routh looks so unhappy
Amell is friendly and nice
The rest are acting the same as when in character. Guess they don't actually act.

>Guess they don't actually act
that's cw actors in a nutshell. just pretty models who will be forgotten once the show ends

Really? This alien event is just an excuse for hero v hero. Easy pass.

>Felicishit

I rather have Iris honestly, why can't Iris tag along and Felicity just fuck off.

Seriously, everything about Caity from her speech, body language to hurr sex with women attitude was indistinguishable from when she plays Sara.

He usually is chipper when he does interviews so I guess he's going through some personal shit or something bad happened to him, who knows honestly but he seemed kind of distraught and serious.

This. It's pretty bad when an episode reeks of budget just from the synopsis.

He mentioned a while ago in an interview he doesn't even like comics. He probably hears "The Sound of Silence" in his head on repeat.

So you guys hate fun? gotcha.

That refers to the Legion of Doom. It's been revealed Eobard is the one recruiting them because he plan to rewrite History.

Which remeinds me

>Crossover event with Justice League VS. Legion of Doom WHEN?

Didn't it cross your mind she's aping the character for the interview.

>doesnt like comics
>will only be remembered for capeshit
suffering

>Dr. Pavel, I'm Black Driver

>doesn't like comics
>played superman
>then auditions to be on a comic book tv show
it dont add up

Here's what happened
Legends was supposed to be his show
Think about the promotional materials
Think about the amount of time devoted to him last season

Now think about who is the Captain

Work is work, bro.

Alec Guiness hated "Star Wars" but still came back for the sequels.

Did something happen to Rip Hunter? I haven't watch LoT s2 yet.

So either Leto omg Im my character always or Smith i am myself in my roles? Excellent.