Why do whites believe that they have superiority over every other ethnicity and culture in the U.S...

Why do whites believe that they have superiority over every other ethnicity and culture in the U.S.? Whenever I ask this question to someone their response is "I was born here!"

So what? How does being born in a country automatically make you above everyone else? I'm willing to bet most people on this board haven't actually done jack shit for their country and are just racist pieces of shit

Please do tell me why you're better then everyone else and why your opinion matters at all :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1) Whites created literally everything. USA would be nothing but mudhuts without us.

2) Whites founded this country. Revolutionary war.

3) Almost all minorities use welfare which whites pay for

Property is passed down from generation to generation. By owning the land and shaping their societies, people give the right of ownership to their offspring.
Fucking commies.

I'm talking about the present. If you wanna talk about the past you could also say that whites were responsible for millions of deaths of indians and for making black people slaves.

What have YOU specifically done for your country that makes your opinion more important then others

People of all races were involved in slavery.

Irrelevant the fact is white people have built both the North America and South America from the stone age states they were in by their natives so it is logical for us to claim superiority.

do you know how fucking retarded you sound?

just because your grand dad made a really successful business doesn't mean that you get to take all the credit for it nor get to decide what to do with it in the future just because you happened to be related to him.

are you trolling or you legitimately this fucking stupid

America was made for us white people not you shitskins.

>just because your grand dad made a really successful business doesn't mean that you get to take all the credit for it nor get to decide what to do with it in the future just because you happened to be related to him.

Yeah it does actually. People pass things on to their children. This is something you childless godless liberal cucks wouldn't understand.

I know that communists think family is the worst thing imaginable, but normal people don't. Normal people like their family and are proud of it, and your race is just your extended family.

But if you are going put slavery solely on White people(everyone was in on it) then you also must credit White people with ending it in the modern world.

Has anybody proved them wrong?

are you trying to imply that every single white person that worked on this country 200 years ago specifically said that they only wanted white people to be apart of it?

kill yourself if you think this is how to win an argument.

You're not going to convince anyone with your retarded word games. An argument is trying to convince the other person, not reassure yourself that you're right.

Fuck off back to whatever site you came from.

I am implying that they made this land safe for us, yes. And you commie fucks are trying to destroy it.

The other day I realized the best feeling in the world is the safety and prosperity that parents create for their children. And the most noble virtue in the world is the desire to recreate that for children of your own.

That's why you commie are psychopaths, you probably weren't raised properly. So instead you focus on stealing what other people have worked so hard to build.

Yeah, I'm white, and definitely not having children in this country.

The decline of this country is inevitable - Trump wall or not.

We are a house of cards.

You are right, but it can be rebuilt stronger.

Dawg, I simply asked a question, I just want to know what have you contributed to your country that makes your opinion matter at all. It pisses me off that so many people think that their country is the greatest and they their opinions is the only one that matters merely because your mommy and daddy happened to fuck in a certain part of the world

Race is more than random genetic variation -- it an extended family of behaviors and physical/mental qualities. You can see this just by looking at the progression of society over time.

We don't want to risk all of that by letting uncivilized jungle monkeys take over our land. Yes, there are intelligent allies in other races who are mostly compatible with us. But their race on the whole is different. They have problems we don't need. They are reliant on us, not the other way around.

We simply don't have to let ourselves become a minority in our own land -- in a "democracy" being a minority means losing all political power and after that, well, bad things happen. When push comes to shove, we will fight.

>say that whites were responsible for millions of deaths of indians and for making black people slaves.
So?

>actually co-opting negative, destructive memes about your race

Whites weren't responsible for plague deaths. The rest of the deaths were due to wars -- something that the indigenous were well accustomed to before we arrived. We were just better at it than them.

And we didn't "genocide" them -- they are still around today in the hundreds of millions.

And if we did why should I care?

Because the meme that we did is political poison right now. Don't make things harder for everybody by repeating their propaganda about us wholesale.

3 years ago this was actually a politics board believe it or not. Yeah we had the stormfags in rife and the NatSoc's of EU and USA kept to themselves, appropriately red-pilling cucks, then back to more important politics.

But I shit you not since the start of the America election late 2013 Sup Forums has became nothing more worse than Sup Forums in the fact that most just echo linear opinions without actually contributing to political discussion; dispose insecurities of their crumbling social lives vicariously through other regular anons formulated views but without researching it themselves. Translated: overt aggresive values with bottomless goals not in anyway affiliated with politics but just social hierarchy.

Only thing that got better was shit posting Auzzies.

Scary thing is, is that I don't see it ever changing back to the cosy board it once was. :'( praise k-kek?

I don't know or care about being superior. I just want to be left alone. Why do minorities call me racist for not wanting to live near them or let them vote things out of my pocket or want anything to do with them?

Most taxpayers in the US are white

>is political poison right now.
Who cares?
Shit will collapse in a few years anyway
Better to fully awaken a small group than to try and please the masses

I don't give a fuck about who is better.
This is my home and I'm not willing to allow you to do what you want with it.
Rootless dipshits like yourself need to die.

People do things to make the world a better place for their own children and to help their own bloodlines.
You have no right to decide how the work of others not related to you is used.
You're an entitled piece of shit.

The ONLY answer that actually means anything is this: we are willing to fight for what we claim harder and better than any other group.

Justify or rationalize it however you want. At the end of the day, ability and willingness to fight is what grants legitimacy.

You're right, it really doesn't matter.

I'm just saying...some "genocide". Stinky shits all still all over the America by the millions. And they still wouldn't know civilization if it slapped them in the face.

Everyone has the right to claim sovereignty. Only parasitic subversives counter it by argumentation instead of outright force. Show some God damn respect for the Native Americans who always claimed claimed their land through wars and genocide. Conquest is the oldest law of the land.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

To add.

Essentially my point is, is that there are too many shit posting Burgers that have no idea what the fuck they are talking about and have ruined their reputation and possibly caused more harm than good to Trumps campaign.

Great policies. Inept Leader. Sperging tactless Shitlord Followers

Sorry to any Burger user's I use to communicate pre-2013. I miss thee

Maybe because their ancestors created it while your ancestors were busy fucking goats/shoving plates into their lips. Same goes for every single European civilization. Niggers in the fucking oven

We're not your research subjects you liberal arts major student

smarter, stronger, more creative, more attractive, taller, better culture (well, at least we had), we built the western world (you have a family, then a community, then a city, then a nation, WE WUZ), you did not.

The truth is we evolved better, that's the answer.
And we take more responsibility of ourself and our lives overall.
WE HAVE GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING. We could have, as those before us, just murdered you of the planet. Some gratitude, believe it or not, is in it's place. In my opinion we should have done so.

You're not really asking what I have done, you are clearly asking why "whites" think they are better.

I'm not gonna sit here and talk about how I overcame difficulties and are worth more than your whole family combined.

I was born under the sole jurisdiction of the United States of America as a man of European descent. I am a citizen by birth. As a US citizen, I am entitled to Constitutional protections. Unless a US citizen or under US jurisdiction, you are legally nothing. You have no rights.