Are the memes true? Are Sikhs really bro tier?

Are the memes true? Are Sikhs really bro tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Narita_International_Airport_bombing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

shut the FUCK up & get a life

are they bro tier or memes?

no

yes

meme

bro tier or meme though?

Yes. Way better than hindus.

pls respond

Sikh guy in my class was telling another immigrant that the trick is to get the guy who makes your documents in your country to put your age as 3-4 years older than what you really are so that you can get retirement benefits sooner.

The only other guy in the class who made a face of disgust was the Filipino guy.

Where do they poo?

On Muslims.

sauce

I'm german/Irish, but have a very long black beard and spend a ton of time in the sun my entire life and am very dark. I always get "randomly selected" at the airport.....

and I don't complain because I visibly fit a stereotype that is much more likely to cause damage. And the success of humans through evolution to be an Apex Predator is to quickly identify threats based off of sterotyping

No, just look at Mr. Singh

They are. I've worked and known some Sikhs in my life, and they're great people. Friendly, kind, hard-working, intelligent. Good food too.

>implying the niggers of asia would ever be above benefits fraud

does SIDF exists? starting to seem like it.

sikhs are 100% bro-tier.

most successful immigrants to ever arrive in britain. brought with them wonderful culture, wonderful food, wonderful music - they have awesome weddings full of great food and alcohol, they dont force their beliefs on anybody, they love thy neighbour,

ps. the gurkhas.

The ones I've met are bro-tier. One thing in for sure though: they're infinitely superior to Mudslimes.

no

They are Muslim tier.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Narita_International_Airport_bombing

>disgust
That was regret

Check my pic related for the answer.

Yes, usually.

meme or bro tier

nah fuck that - not from my experience.

they are not shy of their culture, and neither is it inferior.

Nice try Prajeet

Lots of sikh shills ITT

SIDF out in full force

When the 5th crusade happens they will be by the side of the crusaders slashing apart mudshits.