What Did She Mean By This?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d1b_1471980039
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is she white?

>daily reminder that it's better to attack white liberals only

Nigs are too dumb to get a voter ID yet they have no trouble at all getting a EBT card.

Can any burger weigh in on how you can vote without ID, couldnt you just go around to multiple booths and say your various people you know the name of?

>Go to polling place
>vote
>go outside
>put on fake mustache
>vote again

Really makes me think...

>apply for ID using appropriate government services

>receive voter ID, wait until its time to vote

>present voter ID

Insidiously racist. Here's my vote: CHAOS REIGNS

How hard is it to get ID here? Seriously they act like it's impossible.

liveleak.com/view?i=d1b_1471980039

So why don't people take a road trip and vote Trump many times? It's a double edged sword, it works both ways

I think many places like India has mandatory voter id, yet that isn't considered racist, I think the left just wants to be able to commit fraud.

>jenesaisquoi

Pretty sure she means
>"Hi, I'm fucking pretentious and there is a 100% chance that I will use the term 'socio-economic' at least 3 times in any given debate"

>couldnt you just go around to multiple booths and say your various people you know the name of
That's pretty much what they do. This is particularly notorious among hispanics and blacks who vote for themselves, their family, Paco/DeQuanda down the street, etc. The Voter ID laws are in fact discriminatory, but the discrimination is against those who abuse the system.

we're a liberal shithole and we require picture id or other id plus proof of address

Ooga booga to you too Toure

Voter ID is racist. Eliminating straight ticket voting is also racist.

Democrats want to do everything in their power to keep minorities ignorant as hell so they'll keep voting for them.

Undocumented citizens have the right to vote for the President of the United States of America.

>a four year period is not enough time to walk into a dmv and say "hey I need a free one of those things that you need in order to not be useless"

Basically voter ID laws are called racist because it's simply assumed that niggers are too fucking stupid to figure out how to get an ID card.

They don't even realize how racist they're being when they leap to the defense of blacks like this. They're treating them like children that need to be coddled and protected from any possible responsibility. By doing this, they basically ensure that the cultural changes sorely needed in the black community will never happen.

>"Hi, I'm fucking pretentious and there is a 100% chance that I will use the term 'socio-economic' at least 3 times in any given debate"
kek that reminds me
>institutional
>structural
>rhetoric
>problematic
i can't believe how off these words come across now

most democracies have voter ID laws, the U.S. is actually one of the few that does not

dont forget good ol TOXIC

>It's racist because (((I))) know it's racist!
>And you're a racist if you say it isn't!

>You need to properly identify yourself in order to cast your vote for the world's most important election

Only American liberals can think this is somehow a fucking race issue.

Everything is racist.
Fuck niggers.

It depends on the state you're in. Cucked states like commiefornia will have less hoops to jump through so "oppressed" and "undocumented" "people" can attempt to vote. But most states require you to show some form of identification to show that you are that person which you claim to be. For example, your social security number, drivers license, state ID, etc can be used as identification I believe.

It really is a bit worrying to see how easy it is to vote. Cucked states probably get away with a lot of voter fraud considering all you need to do is say you're someone who you are not.

Also pic related, all states that are loose on voting ID seem to be primarily Democrat controlled.

In the end it really is as you said in your post in some states. Pretty fucking scary to be honest and anyone who thinks it isn't is seriously brainwashed.

She meant that non-whites are too fucking dumb to get IDs.

>Don't have the numbers on your side even though you own and dominate all of the media, education and import voters
>Even need to removed voter ID laws so illegals can vote or you can easily commit voting fraud

I love how predictable nigs are.

Something that requires a tiny bit of effort for a non-immediate personal benefit is completely lost on them.

>rest of the world has national IDs
>none of those nations are racist
>USA tries to do it
>RACIST

and it's all because niggers throw out their birth certificates.

Never seen that before. Sobering.

A Finn posted it in another thread. More people need to see it.

HOW hard is it to get $20 to get a driver's license. Shit black people need to go places too how is this racist i don't understand

It's because, as said, they think niggers are too fucking stupid to get an ID. Even Mexicans manage. You need an official, government issued, voting ID card to vote in a Mexican election. Turns out, getting an ID has nothing to do with race.

I... I couldn't finish.

Ebolachan... why did you fail us.