What's your honest opinion as Hal Jordan as a character?

What's your honest opinion as Hal Jordan as a character?

He is hot

He's a racist, sexist pedophile.

So basically, the average white guy! HEY OH!!!

I think he is a great well rounded character and a lot of people overlook most of his personality

also a qt

Last time I actually bothered to read him he was a block of wood. I doubt anything's changed since then.

Endearing womanizer who is also a little self-absorbed, but in a light-hearted, charming sort of way.

"Who the hell is Bruce Wayne?!

I really like him, I think he is the best Green Lantern, bar none.

He's the Shonen Hero of the West. Basically a Dumbass with a Heart of...Silver?

Hal will always be the only Green Lantern for me. Even he is in a rough spot right now with popular culture. Kids don't even know what a Green Lanterns powers are these days.

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I find him very relatable.
I too enjoy hamburgers and underaged girls.

>He's the Shonen Hero of the West
That'd be Kyle.

Green Lantern hasn't been a kid character since like the 60s dude. Too much war and space politics

The most "Kid" green lantern thing was like the CN cartoon

Bland

I enjoy that he's a superhero who is also kind of a dick.

Someone post that panel of Superman calling Hal out on his bullshit.

I'd fuck him, and he was better as Parallax

Hasn't done anything interesting since he was called Parallax.

>goku of the west
>gohan of the west

So Kyle is irrelevant then?

pretty much

I love him and I want to see bad things happen to him and then comfort him gently. Or maybe do more bad things to him.

This

I don't like that he suffers so much but I actually do and I want him to be comforted so he can hurt more later

He's so beautiful

He's as dumb as a pile of bricks, but he does have a nice butt.

He's iconic but I think he needs his personality fleshed out a lot more. I actually like how they write him being kind of dumb sometimes, it's good for characters to have flaws.

She was 13

Love him. He is a really well-rounded character with an equally well-rounded behind.