When will Stan Lee die?

When will Stan Lee die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z07GWchndjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He died long ago. What you see today is a hologram.

when his life extending potion brewed from Jack Kirby's bones run out

How long are the Marvel phases going to last

hell be fine

When he runs out of powerful souls to absorb. However, on that day he will cut a swath through the population in a desperate last-ditch effort to absorb enough to sustain himself. I hope no one here lives nearby at that time.

With how this year is going sometime before Christmas.

When the universe does.

All hail the immortal lich king

Whenever his potion runs out and he fails to kill three celebrities in a week
He absorbed Lee and Bowie's souls so he may be immortal indefinitely now. He'll still kill for pleasure

One day, the stars will go out. The entropy that runs the universe will slow down and stop. All of existence will converge into a single point before ceasing to be. A bright flash will signal the culmination of all that was, is, and ever will be.

And in that last instant, long after any sentient life capable of understanding it has gone extinct, a voice will ring out as reality reaches its long climax:

EXCELSIOR!

He'll just come back as a powerful revenant.

Trips confirmed Lee's Godhood. Praise him or be absorbed like so many others.

I think he'll let himself die when he realizes that absorbing the life force of celebrities will only make him live longer and not keep him young. He'll choose to die before he loses the option.

>hell be fine

when you stop making these threads. Sup Forums's meme magic is keeping Stan Lee alive, that's why it's weak.

>tfw Stan Lee will live to see you die

>he'll make a speech at your funeral

Face front, true grievers!

>When

>by his hands

Stan Lee needs to fuck off already.

Dubs decides who will be his next victim

He won't ever die. Possible reasons for this are:
- Marvel sliding time scale is halting his aging process
- he is eating the souls of other celebrities to keep him alive
- he is regularly de-aged to prevent dying
- when he dies, he just reincarnates in a younger body
- he immortal, being the earthly guise of all-father Odin.

>- Marvel sliding time scale is halting his aging process

I like this one.

I hope you live longer than him. I hope you live longer than all of us. I hope you live forever, boco,just the way you are. As yourself.

Jack Nicholson and Sean Connery in firey plane crash.

>Implying 2016 isn't all fucked up because of Stan violating the laws of reality
>Implying it's not going to get worse as time goes on

Fuck, man. I did not need these feels.

To quote Col. Gathers, "Sweet Lord why?"

Because he's boco. Death's sweet release is too good for him.

wait what?

shit, time to listen to Hallelujah on repeat

He's with Marianne now.

THERE CAN ONLY BE 1

Ahhhh, I get your game now.

How about all of the above. Only his vanity keeps him in his current decrepit body. When the celebrity souls no longer do the job, he'll be forced to inhabit a fetus of his choice. God help us when babby Stan Lee emerges from his host's womb to wreak havoc anew in this world.

Horcruxes, all of them.

Ia! Ia! Stan Lee f'thagn!

So real talk here, when stan does die.

Who becomes the next lich?

>Stan Lee is Father
It all makes sense now

He will absorb Joe Quesada, George Lucas, and John Williams, sustaining him for another 6 month.

"Need... more souls!"

tomorrow

Steve Ditko?

Oh god!

Never, hopefully. I sincerely love Stan Lee and all the Sup Forumsntrarian fags can such my dick. He's the greatest.

>Who becomes the next lich?

There are several roaming the world simultaneously. Look at Hugh Hefner for example; 90 years old and still fucks 25 year old bitches every day.

We joke because we love, user.

Eventually he's going to run out of Randroid Chick tracts to make.

Bendis, the writer.
Michael Brian Bendis.
That one writer
The writer who made JJ, Powers and the mess that's Civil War 2.
That Bendis.

This one must have looked him in the eye without his glasses. A shame that he doesn't know he's become a thrall and will eventually be consumed.

Hugh doesn't kill to sustain himself. He harnessed succubus magic to feed off the life energy of spilled seed. Without, you know, having to touch it.

>He harnessed succubus magic to feed off the life energy of spilled seed. Without, you know, having to touch it.

You mean he's an incubus (male succubus).

I got something signed by him at NYCC this year. It's his last appearance there ever, and I think he's retiring from cons for good soon.

He can barely see and had an assistant who repeated everything I said into his ear, but it was cool to see him in person.

Incubi do the depositing, succubi deal with extraction. He deals purely in extraction.

Well, theres a mental image thats going to linger...

So he's a succubus (male)

But he's not cute like all the succubi (male) in my anime

The day he dies there's going to be so much shitposting. For weeks and weeks and weeks.

Hef did admit it that he experimented with bisexuality.

He lives off of the marvel cinematic universe. When it dies, he too will pass with it, remembered as a legend in our time.

>implying that an immortal lich can die

He died three decades ago.

No he's a succubus (male)

He should pre-record his cameos for different settings so that when he finally dies movie directors could still use those clips of him for their movies in the future.

Highlander battle to finally decide East vs West when?

This year.

With everything else that happened we just need one more to solidify this as the most meme year of all time

John Wagner

He'll die either just before or just after Spider-man Homecoming. Best send off.

It's probably going to be someone beloved like William Shatner instead of a shitty celeb.

The Simpsons

August/ 19 / 2018

bernie

He just took Leonard Cohen

I think this is a solid approximation
youtu.be/Z07GWchndjI

Reggie from Nintendo

Sup Forums

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?

saved us

So, how will Stan the man kill Sup Forums?

Stan will die during his epic battle with Harry Dean Stanton at the end of Time.

Maybe with a pan?

He'll suck your energy bitch

We well see Stan Lee outlive Gilbet Gottfried

Never, not as long as he still continues to draw immortality from here.

In the year 2525.

When hel friezes over and the devil becomes lucifer

>Stan Lee
>dying

Bob Dylan.

How does that count? Sup Forums is a place and organization, not a person.

Cubs won, Trump won. Anything is possible this year man. If I were Stan I'd be taking as many souls as possible to get past January first.

Finally we'll be free

kek

I hope he lives to be 120 and dies in a good old age full of years.

I doubt he'll live more than 3-4 more in reality.

Thank you based Stan.

Its worked for him

This. And with that kind of power he will thrive for much longer.

Literally who?

Don't say that! I'm seeing him at Comic Con this weekend!

Listen to You Want it Darker. He put it out 3 weeks before he died and is about death. Very much like David Bowie's final album they both said goodbye in their album, and were in intense pain the entire time.

Leonard Cohen was an idol for me, so this kills me...