Is Shill?

Is Shill?

He never shows his face.

He just shitposts for fun and to get reactions. Dont take him too seriously.

Haven't you watched his streams? He's confirmed for a Marlboro shill.

I heard he's Jewish

literally who

Hasn't posted any material in months. I wish he'd get consistent and stop miscegenating with that Jade girl.

He made a video literally yesterday

Kill yourself

Jane made that vid tho, listen to it shitlord

Don't think so. He stays with mostly internet drama, but he's capable of some decent stuff. That stream where he forcibly shoved a redpill down a rapefugee apologist's throat was fucking noice.

He seems to be an exlibertarian who has become disenfranchised with politics and isn't willing to take the red pill about race/the jq, possibly because of his yellow fever, possibly because he's dying and so doesn't care about a future he won't live to see. Still he's fun to listen to, has a decent sense of whats happening on the internet, and makes funny videos shitting on degenerates/autists. I like him and will be saddened to see him go.

Does anyone have a picture of this faggot's face?

He's FTM according to what i heard

Jim is CIA

What happened to the Asian girl who sucked him off before he went AWOL for a few months

>isn't willing to take the red pill about rac
All i have seen of his videos are literally mocking black protesters for being savage monkeys

Jim did a good job narrating the Ferguson Chimpenings
I hope now that he's back, he will do the same for the total social collapse of the United States

He posted a pic of himself in a really old video (in a video he did for his pre-IA persona).

And he's recently spat out a bunch of new content in the last couple if weeks: a new metocast, a video mocking the most recent BLM riot, and two new videos for a Deviantart series he just started up, that focus on Vote and inflation fetishists

he's like 30 plus years old and works at a year round christmas store that sells like fake gingerbread houses and lawn fixtures and expensive santa and elf figurines to old people

elaborate burger

sorry i don't know this random who is likely a twitch streamer from op's pic

Degenerate, currently cheating on his under-the-bed Asian with Dean Esmay. Heard they even went as far as anal on the first date.

he's a faggot but you're either trolling or just a complete and total newfag... even if you don't like his shit videos you should at least be aware of him if you've spent more than a month here

que

>Pepe2
I think its fairly obvious.

i've been here for years

i usually hide threads about random e-personalities

ideas matter more than the person saying them, which is why i'm on Sup Forums

lurk moar newfag... i take it years means from 2014 onward maybe? pathetic

Yes he has no issue mocking their behavior. Just admitting their behavior is caused by genetic factors of their race.

MUH GENETICS!

God damn athiest Jim the whore fucker

i remember the day this board was created, and i was on this site 5 years before that, but ok burger

keep worshipping twitch streamers and youtubers/shilling yourself if you're this e-personality

mmmm rarest pepe

MUH DEMS R DA REAL RAYCISS

He's not a shill, he never shills anything. He actually condemns people for taking donations and making ad revenue off of their videos. I put him in a similar category with EmptyHero, he's an old-blood Channer who just likes laughing at idiots and he's funny as fuck precisely because he has no sense of commitment to anything except his own amusement.

I'd say he's sort of the Anti-Sargon. Jim has no cucked opinions and is clearly not a leftist, but his lack of commitment makes him unreliable. Sargon by contrast is a literal cuckold and a left-libertarian (those don't actually exist but that's what he calls himself) but he's hedged his bets on this war with feminists and "regressive" leftists (again, these are not distinct from regular leftists but Rubin likes to pretend that he's different from them so lol) so he's a constant presence regardless.

Huh. I expected him to be thinner.

Camel.

Thats not him you fucking toolbag.... He used him for the logo because he is cringey

Then please explain the new web series he's doing with MundaneMatt>?

Patreon included

I didn't know they were making one. I always thought MM was a fag. The patreon was probably Matt's idea, he's the one Jim made fun of for the "turn off that pesky adblock" shit.

All this juicy shit going on in the world and he's making cringe review videos like H3H3 and Leafy.

He's going back to his roots

He's worried about getting exposed by posting too much about politics/society

At his heart, Jim is a shitlord he just likes to make fun of people so he can feel better about himself

Which stream?

I like Jim but I'm not sitting through 2 hours of podcast unless I know itll be good

>Was about to say something
>Remember that Sup Forums only came out in like '11

Fuck I've been here too long.

is was /new/ before that right?

/new/ was early early '10, or late 09. Can't remember completely.

I've been here since 03. Fuck.

Those guys are fags. At least Jim's good at what he does.