Blame Batman for the shit that happened to you

>Blame Batman for the shit that happened to you

>Caught in accident that gave Clayface powers
>Work with Isley before she ever became a villain
>Work with Crane before he ever became a villain

How exactly do these people blame Batman for what happened to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnLA4Iw7FHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Mr Noxious suppose to be Rule 63 Ivy?

Its the "Thanks Obama" defense

who the fuck are the First Victim and the Mute supposed to be

Is the Mute supposed to be Riddler?

The First Victim is definitely Joker as the Red Hood.

No idea on the first one, but the Mute was a victim of Joker's fight with Batman.

>First Victim
Popular theory right now is that it's Alfred Stryker from The Case of the Chemical Syndicate, but we don't know

>The Mute
Got fucked up by Joker's laughing gas

These two have a legitimate argument to make in blaming Batman, but definitely not the other 3

They all got fucked up in attacks meant to hurt Batman not themselves per se. So there is some justification.

Also am I the only one who prefers this book to King's Batman and by some distance?

>They all got fucked up in attacks meant to hurt Batman not themselves per se
But that's not event true. They say that, but the three listed in the OP were hurt by supervillains before they ever even met Batman.

Me too, but then again I tend to prefer team books.
Clayface especially is a stand out for me.

The only good thing that Tec has been doing is Clayface, everything else has been really bland or all about worst Bat Kate. I prefer King's Batman to Tec, I prefer Tec to other team books.

I liked the OG Crew.

The Stooges Three! Brain Damage! Boot Face! And the Bladed Bitch!

Retarded Ninja Bryan is my favourite.

The chick is hot as fuck

Batman's greatest failure. Not the death of Jason Todd, not creating the Joker, but this, creating a Ninja with Tourrettes.

>the second one

If that guy had killed himself with the batarang, would Batman blame himself?

The chick who got Blades shot into her neck really seems to have embraced it since she also got more peircings a haircut that shows it off and it's not that bad a look. Really is there anything preventing her from taking those out? The worst thing happening in her life is she can't sleep on her back anymore.

Oh no, she even got more. Batman shot like three, her arms and legs are filled with them too. Shit turns her on. I think she only agreed to fight Batman so he could shoot her with more. Bitches be cray.

>Really is there anything preventing her from taking those out?

It would be extremely painful.

That's kinda hot.

>my grandma got run over by a reindeer that one year when batman was santa so now I'm a supervillain!

They all have issues with authority and Batman's the cops, your least favorite school teacher, a government spook, and an abusive dad all rolled up in a single package.

The fuck am I looking at, here?

Villains from newest Detective Comics

I thought lots of villains blame Batman for becoming villains.

Some versions of Joker are bitter about being bleached, because it was somewhat Batman's fault.

What's up with the fat guy at the bottom?

The Fat Fuck! Sworn to avenge his obesity, not neccesarily caused by Batman, but it still made him feel bad when Batman struggled to hoist him up off a lamp post!

he got strung up by Batman to be left until the cops got there.
I think the ropes cut into him so he had like a Michelin Tire Man look.

Yes but there is literally no argument the 3 on the right could make to blame Batman for what happened to him. All of their accidents were caused by people who would *later go on* to meet Batman.

>batman's blades pointing down in flashback
>her current ones pointing up

... Oh, come on, she's just being a poser.

this looks like its out of a parody comic or something, holy shit

Murmur (except that's Flash villain) would make the most sense but he was a victim of the Ventriloquist I believe.

Wait a second, didn't fucking Wolverine or somone already do this shit?
>you scarred us, now we're coming after you!

who wrote this shit, was it Snyder and Tynion? fucking unoriginal hacks.

Even Batman's regular rogues know that it's their own damn fault they're the way they are

>youtube.com/watch?v=MnLA4Iw7FHA

How come so many people who were "victimized" by Batman swear eternal vengeance and try to kill him but Joker victims never do the same thing?
There have to be thousands of people whose lives were ruined or lost a loved one to the Joker.

I...dont think that this is how human bodies work...

Reminds me of that David Alan Grier character on In Living Color

It's liberal logic. Most of these are like people who wasted their vote on Shillary and blame Trump and 3rd party voters for her losing.