Heh

Heh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-N6YBhtFHc
thetower.org/article/chinas-deepening-interest-in-israel/
archive.is/aidI5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even Angie got a red carped lmao. America is so cucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-N6YBhtFHc

EVEN JUSTINE GOT A RED CARPET.

America is the laughing stock of the world!

wow

who cares, like it's not even funny

enjoy your womens-day tier tabloid shit lmfao fucken faggots

Good fuck that nigger

This.

Canada > America

election day cant come sooner

You morons. If Obama was cucked he would get the red carpet.

They hate obamas guts for whatever he made them understand. North philipine sea UN ruling is a strong contender in my opinion.

Trudeau > obama

>tabloid shit
literally front page CNN

cnn.com

the only red these moronic gooks will be seeing is their blood

Wouldn't want a monkey on my carpet either

Better start showing your future masters more respect

China hates Japan but still prepares red carpet.

America is cucked and needs to be nuked.

Based china. So fortunate to be on the smae continent as china. We even share borders with this great wise nation.

FUCK YOU FATASSERICA

This. But we all fucking hate obama anyways so we laugh too.

China hates japan but china respects japan as well.

China not only hates america but think they are a bunch of wussies

Obama ties so hard to be a globalist and literally no other country wants to deal with his shit. Just let us be

Obama is usually a cuck, and I don't defend him often.... however in this case its actually a display of Chinese butthurt.

All the cucks have red carpets. For being goys to Chinese societal hijacking like Canada or economical hijacking like Yurope. Your countires suck the tiny Chinese penis so they pretend to like you because you are subserviant to them. Obama hasn't serviced them so they snub him.

Obama ignoring the petty carpet snub like no big deal is actually alpha as fuck. "whatever haters, you mad as fuck about S China sea"

>post yfw President Trump is gonna make the chink's lives a living hell

k

You have 15,000,000 more niggers than we have people. Your Jewish ruling class and your King Nigger president have destroyed public acceptance of globalism and this makes the little yellow men angry.

Worst cuck

>Clinton News Network
>not tabloid shit

achmed pls

Why don't people protest the G summit meetings anymore?

>niggers
>our small population!
and thats relevant how?
You are completely cucked by China, they own your largest cities and your real estate market is now a disaster.
Not only that, through immigration they are starting to be the majority in some areas.
Enjoy your red carpet, cuck.

China is partnering with the Jews btw, you are really stupid and behind the times.
thetower.org/article/chinas-deepening-interest-in-israel/
The jews play for every team.

>people STILL don't believe Trump when he says Obama does not have the respect of the world leaders
The Chinese, Russians, hell, I bet even our allies think he's a twat and laugh behind his back. They see him as a meal ticket and a buffoon to take advantage of, especially since that red line fiasco. We need a leader with balls who says what he means, means what he says, and does what he says he will do.

I wonder if they'll assassinate Obama in the last days of his presidency just to fuck with people.

>Argentina talking

Poo goes in the loo, young pajeet

This stupid fucking nigger has me fuming. This is his legacy.

Yep the chinese do it out of butthurt.

>On July 12, an arbitration tribunal at The Hague delivered what is widely regarded as a landmark ruling on the maritime territorial dispute between the Philippines and China. Among many breathtaking findings, the tribunal declared China’s so-called “nine-dash line” invalid. It also concluded that none of the Spratly Islands — not even Itu Aba (Taiping Island), the largest naturally formed feature — are capable of generating an Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) and continental shelf of their own.

>On their face, these decisions, which rejected every argument that China made, drastically reduce China’s maritime rights in the Spratly chain of the South China Sea;

archive.is/aidI5

Obama said likely follow the ruling! If china does something petty like this they likely lost.

>America literally one of most powerful nations in the world
>Much more powerful than canada
>Literally everything in america is better than canada except for Americas nigger problem

>"Haha obama didnt walk on a carpet check mate America, Canadia is better because obama didnt walk on a carpet haha"

>based China

>picks Pakistan as regional ally over India.

>dominates the 'Indian' ocean.

>BTFO's India during Sino-Indian war

Your fucking flag has designated sharting aisles. Shut up burger

japan got a red carpet... lmaoing at king nigger right now

YELLOWED

The funny thing is that the USA doesn't have sharting isles. India literally has socially accepted shitting streets. Even if the USA had sharting isles, at least we Americans have enough decency to not shit on the floor while naked in front of others. Animals shit on the ground. Humans shit in toilets. Pajeets shit on the ground. What is pajeet, animal, or human?

SHART IN MART BURGER BRO

Big talk from a mall sharter.

Look how dark india is. Holy hell pajeet. First you worship cows, then you poop on streets. What's next?

>. Even if the USA had sharting isles, at least we Americans have enough decency to not shit on the floor while naked in front of others

Burger literally defending sharting in mart. YOu cant make this shit up.

KEKEKEKE

Japan gets red carpet because they are nto blamed for the UN ruling and insist on China following them.

Big talk from a German.
>Starts 2 world wars
>Losses both
>Becomes eternally beta
>most Self Loathing country ever
>Accepts trillions of shit skinned refugees

Meme all you want; your country is a literal shithole

See

You make a point, but you just sound so autistic m8

>Pajeet literally ignoring that his people shit like animals
>Pajeet doesn't realize that shitting your pants isn't as bad as shitting with your pants down in a public street... on the floor... like an animal
>You cant make this shit up

It's like Shiva got angry at KEK and created this meme as revenge

President Trump would not even leave Air Force One until he got the head chink on the line and demanded he send a worker chink out to lay out the red carpet. There's no way Trump would allow his entrance at a G20 meet be sullied by slopes.

Our country is a shit hole. You country is a shit aisle

stop SHARTing IN THE MART for fucks sake you cavemen niggers.

R I C E D

>poo in loo actually making fun of other ppl about pooing
don't you have somebody's face to throw acid on, pajit?

Indeed. Just made up the first image. the second image though is copied

>Calls us cavemen
>Doesn't realize that at least cavemen didnt shit on public floor in a highly populated area, like animals do
>pajeet patel

Low quality meme mate.

It is the opposite Obama fucked them without lube via UN ruling and the chinese are so autistic buttmad about it they do petty stunts like that.

Wew, more memes. Your country will never amount to anything more than a place for call centers and cheap labor as long as you're alive.

>ameristair
wew

not sure what you mean, this is incredibly disrespectful and goes far beyond any vanity or gossip you'd see on a tabloid magazine cover. this is massively insulting and just goes to show how little such a theoretical superpower thinks of our current administration

done so publicly too, wow. can't wait for trump to shit all over those chinks' party

>Western MSM outlets
>Not tabloid dreck

Memes have to have some amount of logic to them for it to take hold Pahjeet.

Sharting in a mart is something everyone here frowns upon, it only happens to the old, fat, and incontinent.

Meanwhile as points out, we have statistics backing up the claim that your country is literally a den of feces. Not just sharting in a mart.

No your ENTIRE country shits
EVERYWHERE.

IN THE MART

IN THE RIVERS

IN THE LAKES AND PONDS

STREETS, GUTTERS.

That's the difference between a "poo in loo"

and a "shart in mart"

Please fix your country before you attempt to come toe to toe with potty trained countries, not just America. Everyone thinks you're full of shit.

except tum is well on his way to lose to shillary. trumplerinas BTFO

>you can't make this shit up

I bet Ramalingam Ratnasabapathy could make shit in any direction. Filthy people.

WEWEWEW

makes

a

space

between

each

line

to

make

your

argument

long

WTF. You won the argument now.

>Ramalingam Ratnasabapathy

Literally an american pajeet. Especially a south indian pajeet. poda punda

>Young pajeet
>After a hard day's work of shitting on public road, sees elephant god festivle
>Sees fellow pajeets forming into a human pyramid
>Pajeet gets excited
>"Alalalalala!"
>Runs to the pyramid and climbs up the pyramid
>Reaches the top
>Breaks a clay jar on his head
>All the pajeets scream in one voice
>"Alalalala!"
>Pajeets all climb down and shit in unison

>red carpet on their own plane stairs

How is it China's fault Air Force One doesn't have its own red carpet? Am I missing something?

You retarded nigger, planes dont carry stairs with them. Stairs are at the airport.

Literally the dumbest country on earth has to be le ameritards.

Aww,baby want a bottle?

Honestly, he deserved it. Our fucking country deserves it.
We sit here with this holier then thou attitude while our society falls apart, our government is infected with corruption, our economy hitting critical levels.
And this fucking guy still walks around with his smug fucking demeanor, giving out thoughtless and shallow apologies, lowering his head at every turn.

We have had some bad presidents, but this presidential term be it because of who it was or the times we live in, we have made absolute fools of ourselves.

Smelled shit while reading this, so I got up from my chair a walked to the other end of the room. Smelled nothing.

>American education

This is one asshurt pajeet. Bitter because all the American women you try to hit on on cuckbook laugh and ignore you? Or is it that you can't walk half a mile without stepping in human shit? I know I'd be bitter as fuck if my only career option was Dell tech support or working at the cow piss-a-cola and dung donut processing plant.

>Calls us the dumbest country
>Has no concept of a toilet

I'm not a jihadist, I don't know much about planes.

Things the United States can get away with:

-Extra-judicial helicopter raids.
-Bombing the shit out of anything.
-Killing anyone, anywhere.
-Making shitloads of money off all of the above.

But hey, if you think not getting a red carpet is a big deal then you've got pretty fucked up priorities.

The stairs and the carpet are belong to the airport m8

I wonder if he even noticed. I don't think I would have as I was walking down.

But after I did notice I'd probably throw a fit in the negotiations and start a trade war.

You're mostly correct but it's aala re aala not alalalala

i doubt you even understood most of what i said

>be standing on Rajdhani Express
>tummy grumbles
>too crowded to move to the nearest exit to defecate at high speeds
>no matter
>give the gift of feces to my fellow countrymen

also a reminder to not go over your daily shit intake or else you might get more sick than usual

> so I got up from my chair a walked to the other end of the room

Did you shart while walking along the corridor?

I hear tell they suck a mean dog dick

It's not about those other things, hippie. It's about the respect for the office and the imagery it presents. This baboon represents us. I want to see my President walk on a red carpet. He shares the same goddamn office Washington held. He may be a pickaninny but he should try to at least act like a man.

>People will still call his term a success

Proof you are ameritard? Post pic of soiled pant with time stamp. Else im not believing you.

He doesn't represent me. Fuck this nigger country.

>Forms human pyramid for elephant god
>shits in socially accepted shitting streets
>Shits like animals

>"Haha you silly americans with your socially unacceptable pant defications"

I thought it was legal to let the dogs suck your dick in Canada; it goes the other way?

Yes yes, attack the prose and not the main body of the argument, that's such intelligent debate Pahjeet.

You do know there is a sticky informing you of this very mistake?

It's at the top, go ahead and click it to expand it and be informed, or else continue to be an idiot.

this nigger muslim piece of shit represents you?

get fucked fatass

Are you just mad that I can drink water out of my sink without having to worry about my newborn baby being born with 5 arms and being worshiped by the people in my village, aren't you?

I just checked, this entire thread is really fucking stupid.
Yeah, other countries with shitty planes use the stairs provided by the airport, which presumably has a red carpet attached. America has a real plane with its own stairs, and we aren't like chinks who need to make everything stupidly ostentatious, so it has a simple, functional staircase.

>be pajeet
>go to the land of the police shootings and prison rapes.
>try hard to become clinically obese
>Get mad and start self hating
>come to 4 chan and pretend to be obese sharter marter.

KEK

WE SUPAPOWA NOW

This is literally se og hor bullshit.

Washington earned his term in office. Obama had that office, along with a nobel prize, dropped into his lap. I don't have any respect for Obama and I don't blame the Chinese for lacking respect for him either.

I'd rather get my news from woman's weekly

What part of proof dont you understand burger bro?

All im asking is one pic of soiled pants to accept you as true ameritard and not an imposter. Dont forget to timestamp it senpai

Every week I like the Chinese better and better.

I've always thought of them as great people but their government is fucked beyond belief.
Have a people's revolt already for God's sake.